The Crimson One-Eyed / O Caolho Carmesin

Arinar

In the land of Arinar, it was common the existence of several rumors about a warrior that wear such an unusual suit. Many people said that this warrior lost his left eye in a battle against a huge sea monster and that to this days seeks revenge against such a monster. "It looks like his armor is improvised, as if he picked up the pieces of it along his journey.", a villager said.

People say that now he lives nearby a volcano, preparing himself to another battle. 

No one knows about his skills nor his identity, excluding only one man who has ever seen him without his distinctive helmet, his name is Amirr, one of Arinar's great master blacksmiths. He lives in the great swamps of Norlant, and in this same place he met this man a long time ago. Amirr said that he didn't saw a creature nor a human, but a lost soul, seeking for a place to stay. "He was there to forge another helmet to him, and I saw his face bleeding then I asked what happened to him but he didn't aswered me, he just said to make a helmet that could cover his left eye. Without questioning, I started to forge his helm. He stayed in my tent for weeks until I finished forging it. Then, when he was leaving the swamps he gave me a thick purple ribbon and some coins as a payment. And then, I asked his name, he just pointed to the sky and said: "I am you and you will always be you". Then he vanished, but I saw something else, there were two different specters, a lion and a deer fading away as they were bowing to the ground.", said Amirr.

After a while of those rumors being spread, this warrior came to be known as:

The Crimson One-Eyed

image.png.8a98706866e8036922c880429550d442.pngimage.png.5948de76483a4e9433cce676c606d9b9.pngimage.png.22f11a4e250b35fa099eabd7f9456444.pngimage.png.108186adf315500750b9f9f4b9d17c42.png

There's not an exactly inspiration image or form, just used my mind. I don't like to use inspirations because I like to make something more original.

Made based on the Warspear character model using 1 Pixel tool for more details. Same (or smaller) scale of the model.

More details and models will be added/changed later.

This is my first time doing Pixel Art so don't expect too much :d

If any change in costume is necessary, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

(Sorry for the bad english)

Nick: Exilio

Server: BR-Tourmaline       

Edited by Davibicalho
Adding more models & adding a few more words

• Arinar changed the title to The Crimson One-Eyed / O Caolho Carmesin
  • 1 year later...