Revive Invulnerable Time

yorae

What you think about this?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What you think about this?

• should have a maximum time of 5 sec
    • the minimum time possible...
    • Revive should have a maximum amount of uses per turn!!!
    • not bothers me REVIVE ABUSE by people who dominate the game
    • i prefer to remain silent because I do not know why there is still revive this p@#$%a

I still wonder why it does not have the same rule "to revive" and "chat spam"

in chat when a person exaggerates messages is given a restriction of many minutes in mute

if anyone agrees with me "Reviver should have a maximum amount of uses per turn," means that you also agree that after the EXAGGERATING revives u are making a spam and blocked that function for a given time.

This is my idea, to try to preserve the fun and share what you think :give_rose:

"Reviver should have a maximum amount of uses per turn"

Hey, what do you mean per turn? what turn? Its not like I agree or not, just i dont really care about this thing and btw you asked to put 5s, dont you think that after revive that person already gets ~5-10s invulnerability, that means that when no one can hit him, those your 5s will worn off and he will use revive scroll again

Lol what?  :wacko: U talking about lowering invincibility after using a revive scroll?

He is suggesting to limit the amount of revives at one time.

He is obviously sore about people spamming rev's. I say get over it, if people want to spam it.. let them. Sick of seeing bad nerfs due to complaints. We already had a time limit installed on revives, be happy with that.

No no no no & nooooooooooooooooooooooooo forever :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( .

I say this because there are those who use hacker to gain miraculous currencies but not pay for them.

May thus revive countless times without even worrying about the expenses, or "call themselves Strong"

could well reduce the time of invulnerability by resurrection!

Not necessarily limit the amount of reviving, but your time immunity ...

I say this because there are those who use hacker to gain miraculous currencies but not pay for them.

Those people get banned. Simple as that.

not when the person hacks into the very company you work for.

no defense system is perfect and there is a real doer of such deeds. There will be no way to banish such person as it does not violate any rule or matters related to the game. :wacko:

I have never seen or heard about any ws hacks, only that failed gold thingy. Also, I don't really think Hassn for instance is a hacker. Just some mc spamming guy.

And no the suggestion. It's not that big of a problem.

(And for gods sake, stop writing with colored text and different font sizes, it's looks horrible).

Well I can't see that any problem in system of reviving. There is no Hackers in Warspear Online, but if there is he won't stand too long around here. Players who use ID or Password to get your account aren't actually Hackers either, or we can call them Poor Hackers. Real Hacking happens in a different ways.. Maybe some extra info that isn't needed to say..

There are ways to get free miracle coins (not gonna list them here so people don't get any ideas) but they will only  get you permanently banned. People at AIGRIND can easily check whether they've received payment for some account's currencies or not.

The bottom line is that there are no hacks in Warspear; it's all your imagination and credulity.

And for gods sake, stop writing with colored text and different font sizes, it's looks horrible.

Good one, thought about it but didnt write :tease: