What happen to EULA rules?

Freakstone

I am speaking on behalf of my friend Cylis(Us Sapphire) and Daciousx and many other friends who have been scammed by the player Hracchype.

He himself speaks of selling/trading his account to some rare costume.Thats against the EULA rule. My friend Cylis has send a request to support which still hasnt been answered which although is a different story.As he doesnt own his forum user account he requested me to post.

"I saw many or i say lot of people who had their account banned due to violation of EULA rules.Infact many of them were just trapped in innocence of others..But this guy Hrachhype is still out there enjoying his luck that he is not yet banned.

Are you the guardian of the EULA rules?Please answer it.

We all know,it is someone else who is masking this fake character and we wish to know it.Devolopers,please track the next switched account and tell us who the real culprit is.."

Regards,

Cylis

Attachment showing the text message of account trading.

my point is that many innocent get their account banned so  why is this still out there who isn't innocent ,in fact he is misusing his account...

This is from the topic "FAQ about  reasons of blocking access to game"

Messaging about sale/buying/trading accounts or characters.

Trade/sale/buy game items for non-game valuables.Disseminating information of intention to buy/sale/trade account or character may (and in most cases – will) cause temporal or permanent full denial of game access. Type and period of denial game access determines  individually. Repeated violation of rules of conduction and EULA wull cause permanent ban.Attention: “random” or “humorous” messages written in any chat room, are the reason for blocking and equals to the happened violation.Example:

• Player Z: sell mage, fast
  • Player K: trade rogue to BD, pm
  • Player U: will change outfit to priest
  • Player J: What the price for my top ranger lvl 13?