life scrolls disturbing

sasa

Guys what do u think of life scrolls ,,they should be limited to some places cause some players keep buying and buying so they camp a place and no  one can kill them they just keep coming back and attack, like in eye,,i think their use should be limited or cant be used at all places ,,cause this  is becoming really annoying that some players just buy and buy and the occupy a place so that other guys cant do anything either elf or mc side.it is like making them invincible  and this game should not be like that...what do u think???

maybe ur one of those elf or mc whom i raping whole day and night  :blush: at eye  :spiteful:

lol dont worry i don't go to eye so much just in some  occasions , i have a life not only eye  ,,,even if i  go don't worry again it is not gonna be easy to take me down unless u use help from many life scrolls  ;) . i just posted this cause it is kinda stupid situation and make this game a little boring not more

Guys what do u think of life scrolls ,,they should be limited to some places cause some players keep buying and buying so they camp a place and no  one can kill them they just keep coming back and attack, like in eye,,i think their use should be limited or cant be used at all places ,,cause this  is becoming really annoying that some players just buy and buy and the occupy a place so that other guys cant do anything either elf or mc side.it is like making them invincible  and this game should not be like that...what do u think???

Cry them a river if you dont like rich people spamming revive scrolls or just dont play  :snorlax:

Cry them a river if you dont like rich people spamming revive scrolls or just dont play  :snorlax:

lol i don't really care about that, i meant that game will get pointless if every body will do that and lose its excitement,and wanted to see everyones point of view about this .