Bladedancer stats

So I would like introduce myself. I'm Dupmass (Soon Frostheim), Bladedancer in EU Emerald. Currently my amplification stands at +8. What I'm looking for is which stats are majority and minority for Bladedancers. Also I would like to know how many percents is required to reach "cap" with each stat and reveal it here for the other Bladedancers. These stats and percents are meant for 20 level Bladedancer.

I think that myself these stats are Majority in PvP fights along with resilience, which isn't told here. Later on I will think and try different builds for being best tank and have highest dps in PvE.

Offensive Stats

1. Accuracy. You will need this unless you want lose some dps in battles. Should be capped around 20%. 15% will do it great but never let it go under 15%, otherwise you will see some misses and dodges a lot. Accuracy Crystals can be implemented on Amulets, Helmets and Gloves

2. Penetration. Your attacks ignore target's armor by percent. This stat increases dps slightly against low amped players but greatly against players that have over 3.5k defense. Make sure to have around 5% of penetration to increase your dps. You can use Penetration Crystals on Rings and Gloves

3. HP (Health Points) HP is very important specially in PvP fights. Always make sure to have at least 3000 HP. If your HP is lower than that, your HP is equal with every other class and that's bad. You can build your HP as much as you like, it won't hurt your character. HP Runes can be used on Rings, Cloaks, Amulets and Helmets

4. Critical Strike. Critical Strike increases your character's chance to deal critical damage with any damaging attack and skill. It's very often undervalued because it gives just a chance to critical strike, but with proper build you will see critical strikes poppin all time. So make sure to have at least 20%  of Critical Strike chance. In other words every fifth hit should deal critical damage with 20% chance. You can modify this to be good for you, so there isn't best amount of Critical Strike for every Bladedancer. Critical Strike Crystals can be used on Cloaks, Gloves and Amulets

5. Attack Speed. Attack Speed increases your character's basic attack speed. This will come very handy, specially now when Bladedancers can wield Axes. Attack Speed is good to stack up to 5% and can be increased as you want. Even 5% is a lot in arena fight which last long. Attack Speed Crystals can be used on Chest Armor and Boots

Skill Build

Basic Skills

1. Flash Strike

2. Aggression

3. Parry

4. Sap

5. Hamstring

Expert Skills

1. Rush

More coming soon if you like.. Also Feel free to share your opinions :)

I would like to see your ideas and builds here, so please share them with us :)

using penetration on rings and harmony crystal on belts u will only get 10 mana regen lol unless u use the lvl 19 cape which decreases Bds main stat "parry". I doubt people will take notice to your guide because u havent mentioned what type of equipment u need , u only mentioned what crystals to use.

Word of advice since axes are useable Bds dont really need to enchant pene anywere.

its mostly up to your style and common opponents.

On my BD i sacrifice acc for crit hits. It is true i miss often lowering my DPS, but it is worth it when a sudden crit strike cripples your opponent so bad and so fast they don't have time to recover. Its a gamble that can pay of great or push you to your grave ;)

As far as penetration goes, for me its roughly 5 more damage per 1%. I tried pen echanted rings but went back to energy restore enchantment real fast.

I prefer being able to hold up a longer fight.

I wouldn't sacrifice acc or crit for penetration. Penetration benefits are more obvious but significantly lower.

using penetration on rings and harmony crystal on belts u will only get 10 mana regen lol unless u use the lvl 19 cape which decreases Bds main stat "parry". I doubt people will take notice to your guide because u havent mentioned what type of equipment u need , u only mentioned what crystals to use.

Word of advice since axes are useable Bds dont really need to enchant pene anywere.

Thanks for warning me :) I fixed it to show where to put these crystals instead of commanding to put it them certain slots. This build is meant for every armor, that's why I'm just telling where you can put these Crystals and Runes, because your build might already have this stat capped without implementing any Crystals or Runes.

Meu BD lvl18 arena tem todo o equip +8 e mesmo assim eu não perco para os demais jogadores" ou ele são noobs ou não sei kkkkk

Meu BD lvl18 arena tem todo o equip +8 e mesmo assim eu não perco para os demais jogadores" ou ele são noobs ou não sei kkkkk

translating into english...

My BD lvl18 arena has all the equip +8 and even then I do not lose to other players "or they are noobs or I do not know kkkkk (hahaha)

seção em ingles, gotta post in english man  :lol:

you didnt lose cause bd are overpowered  :good: and cause you didnt find a warlock good enough, which seens to be the only one still able to stop bds.