Paladin's Light Aura

Steven Lexine Lorraine

Pls bring back the Paladin's Light Aura into an active skill, active relics on the skill is now useless specially my Terrible Relic of Vampirism, Magic Relic of Oppression, and Relic of Exclusive Defense.

Paladin's Light Aura does not consume much mana.

You can ditch Light Aura completely and just cancel it immediately after casting it.

Due to its reduced cooldown (20 instead of 30) you actually get to use relics more often than before.

:panda7:

3 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You can ditch Light Aura completely and just cancel it immediately after casting it.

Due to its reduced cooldown (20 instead of 30) you actually get to use relics more often than before.

:panda7:

but i preferred the activation than permanent because of my relics

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

Use Light Aura, Heal yourself, cancel Light Aura, wait 15~ seconds for cooldown, repeat

isn't too much hastle if i do that in every fight?I mean paladin has only 1 passive and rest are activated skills not like others like seeker and ranger

2 hours ago, Steven Lexine Lorraine said:

isn't too much hastle if i do that in every fight?I mean paladin has only 1 passive and rest are activated skills not like others like seeker and ranger

there are classes with 0 passive skills

13 hours ago, Steven Lexine Lorraine said:

Do you want to have more relic activations or not?

Make up your mind.

First you complain that you can't do as much as before and then you complain that you need to do too much.

You don't need light aura to be active for the entire fight, cancelling it doesn't slow you down (other than clicking the button)

And technically you can get MORE relic activations than before now.