Choosing the amount of dropping

x

Do you think that we need this feature in-game ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that we need this feature in-game ?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.

Hey dear friends,

My today's suggestion is quite simple & easy, it's about dropping items in bag, let the GMs allow us to choose the amount of the dropped item when dropping, I know that we can do that by selling items @ tavern or shops, but sometimes you need to do it by yourself.

Please vote up.

Thanks for reading!

Do you want us to decide how much of somthing is dropped in a single kill, how often bosses drop somthing, or what the boss drops?

he means if u have 8 of something and u only want 3, the ability to drop 5 instead of the whole 8.

he means if u have 8 of something and u only want 3, the ability to drop 5 instead of the whole 8.

Thanks for clarifying!

It's a pretty decent suggestion.

Sorry guys, fixed.

Hey dear friends,

My today's suggestion is quite simple & easy, it's about dropping items in bag, let the GMs allow us to choose the amount of the dropped item when dropping, I know that we can do that by selling items @ tavern or shops, but sometimes you need to do it by yourself.

Please vote up.

Thanks for reading!

Uhm, why? I only drop stuff to get more bag space, and if I only drop a couple of the items, I don't get more bag space. And why drop something then when you can instead keep and sell or whatever. So, uhm, when exactly would this be necessary? :wacko:

Don't be lazy to go to a merchant. And choosing the amount you want to drop is not really useful.

Let's say you need 15 items for a quest. You get 18. So why would you want to drop 3 of them since they do not occupy any new slot from your inventory?

Don't be lazy to go to a merchant. And choosing the amount you want to drop is not really useful.

Let's say you need 15 items for a quest. You get 18. So why would you want to drop 3 of them since they do not occupy any new slot from your inventory?

Let me explain it with three letters: OCD

Ok he means that we must choose how many droppings we get from killing mobs and bosses(idk maybe not included boss only drop shit(did i mean shit? not really its just a nickname that its normal lmao) weapons and armors etc. i guess or im just ducking wrong)

Guys guys,

What I mean is this:

Anyways now, It's just would be a nice feature to be added if you don't like it np, just vote up with "No", the whole story ended.

No need to continue asking & thinking in it :unknw: .

No need to continue asking & thinking in it :unknw: .

Could you give us an example of an item you may need to or want to drop 5 out of 6?

And why?

as much as it sounds easy to make it happen, im 50% sure it will mess up warspear, idk if this can be done lemme give an example:

i got 5 arena tiks in bag, i open cheatha engineer i type 5,than i click to drop and i choose drop 3, than i got 2 left in my bag than i open cheetha again n type 2, and becuz bag droping isnt related to server than i can manipulate my bag items, if im not mistaken thats why u can either drop all or nothing

A peny for ur thoughts

Could you give us an example of an item you may need to or want to drop 5 out of 6?

And why?

This is an example:

I have 8 of something and I only want 3, I want the ability to drop 5 without going to shop. Why? Because it only can feel me great :rofl: , guys I told you, it's not with the big deal, it's only a little feature only.

This is an example:

I have 8 of something and I only want 3, I want the ability to drop 5 without going to shop. Why? Because it only can feel me great :rofl: , guys I told you, it's not with the big deal, it's only a little feature only.

Fair enough xD

In this game wanting 3 of something you have 8 doesent make any sense, it doesent matter of which item you are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm, why? I only drop stuff to get more bag space, and if I only drop a couple of the items, I don't get more bag space. And why drop something then when you can instead keep and sell or whatever. So, uhm, when exactly would this be necessary? :wacko:

he wants to drop it from the beggin so he dont go to bag to drop again example (if he have 18 quest items and he need 15 for the quest,if he done the quest he has to go to bag to drop again but hes lazy to do that)  ;D

he wants to drop it from the beggin so he dont go to bag to drop again example (if he have 18 quest items and he need 15 for the quest,if he done the quest he has to go to bag to drop again but hes lazy to do that)  ;D

We got the point eleven days ago  :lol: