Amplification success chart

x6t3nc3

Question

Is there amplification chart somewhere, that states the successful rate of amplifying ? For eg

+0 - +1 = 99%

+1 - +2 = xx

For armours & weapons (staffs, bows, etc)

19 answers to this question

That chart is not for the "success rate", it is the percentage of attribute increase per amp.

x6t3nc3, only the developers could give you the solid percentage of chance.

Bit of digging i found this. Not 100% proven though.

you can add chances too i once had a chance to contact devs asking about chances of amping and they said

100% +1

50% +2

40% +3

30% +4

20% +5

10% +6

8% +7

6% +8

4% +9

2% +10

thier answer was this i think but im not sure maybe i forgot i wish i recorded itbut im sure about +1,+2,+3,+4,+5,+9,+10

But the chances also depend on what level the gear you are amping is, and on if it is a weapon or a armor. So far the only confirmed data is that +0 to +1 is 100%. Guess the devs don't want to scare the players. ;D

Bit of digging i found this. Not 100% proven though.

The first ones look pretty legit, but the last ones do not. For instance, 2% succes rate for going +10 is waaaaaaay too much. Then cases where 1000 signs (or more) were needed to get there wouldn't be someting we would see.

But the chances also depend on what level the gear you are amping is, and on if it is a weapon or a armor. So far the only confirmed data is that +0 to +1 is 100%. Guess the devs don't want to scare the players. ;D

The first ones look pretty legit, but the last ones do not. For instance, 2% succes rate for going +10 is waaaaaaay too much. Then cases where 1000 signs (or more) were needed to get there wouldn't be someting we would see.

Yes, sometimes seems like different gears have different chances, but is it really? It is a good question.

2% may just be right. Two chances of amp out one hundred, that is in no way too much. Because it's 2% does not mean you will get that amp within 50 signs.

The system they have for amplification is more complicated than that.

Yes, sometimes seems like different gears have different chances, but is it really? It is a good question.

2% may just be right. Two chances of amp out one hundred, that is in no way too much. Because it's 2% does not mean you will get that amp within 50 signs.

1. Yes, I think they have different probabilities. I can amp lvl 1 gear easily, meanwhile I often fail amping high lvl gear.

2. Ik, it's only theoretically you need 50 signs. There still would be cases where you would need 1000 signs. But, that is so extremely unlikely to happen that I don't think we would see it. I must admit that I am not 100% sure though. (Anyone who can calculate the probablility of having to try 1000 times when you have a 2% of succesing each time?)

It can be 99% chances of getting +10 but maybe you are so unlucky that you always get the one percent failure. Who knows. Only time of day and RNG can tell.

It can be 99% chances of getting +10 but maybe you are so unlucky that you always get the one percent failure. Who knows. Only time of day and RNG can tell.

Could be, but not likely.

Regardless, this statement still stands  ;D

only the developers could give you the solid percentage of chance.

Would be nice to have an admin confirm the percentage of chance per amp. Not like it's giving away any big secrets.

Dude, please use search function in next times because this the 2nd topic that it's made about this subject & the 2nd time I answer it ;D .

adywijaya's link is right Born, check the 2nd page, btw 0 to 1 must be 100%, because that was only a bug.

seems like word complicated and greedy are not different here  ;D

adywijaya's link is right Born, check the 2nd page, btw 0 to 1 must be 100%, because that was only a bug.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious that i have already pointed out.  :facepalm:

Fyi, i quoted from further down the line in that topic, as the person i quoted from seems to have just that little bit more backing.

only the developers could give you the solid percentage of chance.

^ still stands.

seems like word complicated and greedy are not different here  ;D

Such mysteries...  ;D

what if i said its not about the %, doesn't matter if its 10 20 or 30% to get from X to X+1 amplification, because amping formula depends many variables and the % wont help u find out anything, its even useless to think about it

A 10 year old kid example: (amp)x(A+Bx(C-D)+(ExF))=amp+1

A = % u are talking about  :bomb:

I swear i used 155 set of signs and im still +9 sudden doom bow thats 1550 signs no bs.

No-lifer :facepalm: