Warspear versions for Java phones?

freqzon

Question

Hey since i'm user of a java phone i was wondering if maybe they will come out a version for it? I really like this game and i would really like to play it on my java phonee....Thank you anyway :D

9 answers to this question

It's cant be on JAVA mobile... If you want, go on World of Dragons... It's java and games world look better than warspear... It's similar to WOW and more quest, monster, item for you... And good update... But maybe NO the king of MONEY spender there... I want to play it too but it's java and not available for nokia Touch... Only n97 mini and others mobile with number key...

Well i would play World of Dragons if it only was for free :D i've played the trial version and like it very much...I'm currently looking for a mobile MMORPG that is free to play and available for java phones! If anyone knows some please reply :D Thank you (( Srry if i posted this in a wrong section))

As i remember, WoD is trial account... They allow to play in few month then you'll need to pay for longer period account or you'll need to create new acc n char... No online game without money man :facepalm: but jus differen between alot of money n little... I still think WoD is better.... It's really similar to WoW with gameworld... Oh but it cost your traffic more than warspear... At my country, i play ws on mobile jus 2 r 3cents/h... But wod cost 10 r 12cents/h...

Yeah i know i enjoyed my time playing WOD but whats the point of making a new acc when it will expire in few months too...I'll need to start all over again i'm currently not thinking about paying since im not that much playing my mobile i'm more outside....But if you know any MMORPG's for mobile that are free and not Tibia i tried it...Feel free to reply with some MMORPG's and thank you :D