Warspear-Team should read it :/

Raveboy

Dear players and warspear-team,

Me raveboy play the game a long time. I found good friends and keep contact on whatsapp. But my best friend is Ducky! I always played with him since i started the game as a pala. And he too. I had exams in school etc and wasnt able to play that much.. but he did it, he became lvl 20. And i supoorted him with armour axes and much more.. i really spend over 500k for him cause he is my best friend.. he always called me daddy and i called him son :(

And we played played and played..

One day he said he isnt able to log into his acc. He tried it on the next day.. login fail.. email or password wrong?! But why.. cant be.. now, he has no accand one day there was anozherAnother person playing on his acc? How?? He never gave his password etc.. never!!! He is always crying and asking me for help.. noe i thought ask in forum.. :)

He knows some exact items and armour he had..

But not all.. if you could help me pls comment.. it would be the best thing you could do for me and for him.. i can tell you his exact items.. maybe.. and level.. etc.. pls help me :(

Raveboy :( ♥

Well i should send a ticket to support, explaining the whole story and which items i had, amount of gold and mcoins, credit card number with which i bought mcoins etc. etc. Just into the details.

The problem is i think they dont read the tickets.. idk.. i had problems too and my brother aswell.. and they do not reply.. maybe i try it a last one.. but thank you :)

This would have found better attention in the support section of forum.

Send your ticket in and good luck, just remember that account recovery can take a considerable amount of time.