Future optimizations for festive and fixed maps

Alone Zzzz

I bring you complaints from players regarding the natal map, for being too white.

And as a suggestion I present to you a basic system that exists in all 2d or 3d games. Basically the Warspear Online game is based on the time of the Server region. So if you follow the clock, why not change the weather accordingly?

captura de tela.png

Example: Stardew valley follows the suggestion above, bright morning and dark night, I believe it would greatly improve the game's maps in terms of brightness that does not impair vision

hqdefault.jpg

2ae0ld1jb1721.jpg

Thanks to everyone who viewed and thanks for watching ^^

Edited by Alone Zzzz
I fixed the images

7 hours ago, Alone Zzzz said:

I bring you complaints from players regarding the natal map, for being too white.

And as a suggestion I present to you a basic system that exists in all 2d or 3d games. Basically the Warspear Online game is based on the time of the Server region. So if you follow the clock, why not change the weather accordingly?

captura de tela.png

Example: Stardew valley follows the suggestion above, bright morning and dark night, I believe it would greatly improve the game's maps in terms of brightness that does not impair vision

hqdefault.jpg

2ae0ld1jb1721.jpg

Thanks to everyone who viewed and thanks for watching ^^

Stardew valley is for singleplayers. You can't compare an mmo like warspear to an offline singleplayer game.

39 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Stardew Valley é para singleplayers. Você não pode comparar um mmo como warspear a um jogo singleplayer offline.

Sorry, but I think you're wrong, stardew valley has been multiplayer for a long time. Please inform yourself better

5 hours ago, Alone Zzzz said:

Sorry, but I think you're wrong, stardew valley has been multiplayer for a long time. Please inform yourself better

It's still not an mmo though

9 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

It's still not an mmo though

Okay, I can't compare other games with Warspear Online, but the mechanics I can. It's simple and Aigrind has the power to make the game very interesting.

1 hour ago, Alone Zzzz said:

Okay, I can't compare other games with Warspear Online, but the mechanics I can. It's simple and Aigrind has the power to make the game very interesting.

It has been suggested before like the day and night cycle. Never going to happen.