selling sd blade

tydess

+7 Sd blade dull parry ench sell 650k or best offer

Also looking for lvl 13 shaman equips pm either tydeee or soulpain (soulpain being my shaman

Player name: tydeee

Class: rogue

Server: EU-Emerald

You should know better than creating a new thread for selling an item when a sticky topic already exists for that purpose.

watch your language and stop taking drugs.

You should know better than creating a new thread for selling an item when a sticky topic already exists for that purpose.

watch your language and stop taking drugs.

Did i curse lemme think.....NO! And dont make accusations that i do drugs kid and that topic looked fake to me ik of no twisted charge with 300+ matk +0 soo that sticky looks kinda odd to me if u have a problem take it somewhere else i dont care back to topic

SD BLADE SELL

Did i curse lemme think.....NO! And dont make accusations that i do drugs kid and that topic looked fake to me ik of no twisted charge with 300+ matk +0 soo that sticky looks kinda odd to me if u have a problem take it somewhere else i dont care back to topic

lol srsly?

that topic is fake? And you say you dont do drugs? Or did you start playing last year?

look at the date of that twisted charge. Thats how stats were back then, there wasnt even amplification or mshop yet  :facepalm:

even admins lock topics like this one and tell them to use that already existing topic

you didnt curse? Do you know what STFU stands for?

and Im the "kid", lol

lol srsly?

that topic is fake? And you say you dont do drugs? Or did you start playing last year?

even admins lock topics like this one and tell them to use that already existing topic

you didnt curse? Do you know what STFU stands for?

Yes it looked fake again i say twisted charge 300+ matk no amp fake

Yes ik what stfu stands for but a child.would not their for the actuall word was not said for all uk i meant salty tofu found underneath now leave me alone if devs block they block

And no im an old.player -…-*