[2022.01.17] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2022/01/18, at 08:30 CET, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• the mechanics of the 4th room of the Snow Boundary dungeons is corrected: the speed of the deer is increased for a short while if the deer gets healing from players during the fight;
  • fixed a bug due to which defensive relics of the “Dark Circle” Warlock’s skill didn't work if enemy resisted the skill effect;
  • fixed a bug due to which the connection stability in case of using the “Harad’s Banner” Paladin’s skill could break;
  • fixed a critical bug with resurrect on GvG-territories;
  • the uncorrect hairstyle display for some monsters is fixed; 
  • minor mistakes in tasks on the holiday island are corrected;
  • fixed a bug due to which the animation of opening chests in “Outplay Jotun” attraction sometimes didn’t work;
  • the counter for “Abandoned House” achievement is corrected. The achievement will be issued to everyone who went through with conditions;
  • fixed a bug due to which flags of Alliances on holiday island displayed incorrectly.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

2022/01/17

thank you :christmaskiss: i think u mean 18th

Edited by lallouss

23 hours ago, Holmes said:

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2022/01/18, at 08:30 CET, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• the mechanics of the 4th room of the Snow Boundary dungeons is corrected: the speed of the deer is increased for a short while if the deer gets healing from players during the fight;
  • fixed a bug due to which defensive relics of the “Dark Circle” Warlock’s skill didn't work if enemy resisted the skill effect;
  • fixed a bug due to which the connection stability in case of using the “Harad’s Banner” Paladin’s skill could break;
  • fixed a critical bug with resurrect on GvG-territories;
  • the uncorrect hairstyle display for some monsters is fixed; 
  • minor mistakes in tasks on the holiday island are corrected;
  • fixed a bug due to which the animation of opening chests in “Outplay Jotun” attraction sometimes didn’t work;
  • the counter for “Abandoned House” achievement is corrected. The achievement will be issued to everyone who went through with conditions;
  • fixed a bug due to which flags of Alliances on holiday island displayed incorrectly.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes.

@Holmes any news on when this will be actually fixed . It's abused in every map 2 war merman n chaos . The bug report been around 6 months . Isn't it too long just for a bug

Paladins banner is doing 1k damage per hit on the flag during war event. That's not including critical damage. The damage stacks when the banner multiple targets. Literally 3 paladins can spam life scrolls and banner and can take out a flag. Pure P2W strategy and skill abused. In that case, allow summoning skills, fire totem and DK Knight's Curse work on the flag also. 

Edited by Speedom

12 hours ago, Speedom said:

Paladins banner is doing 1k damage per hit on the flag during war event. That's not including critical damage. The damage stacks when the banner multiple targets. Literally 3 paladins can spam life scrolls and banner and can take out a flag. Pure P2W strategy and skill abused. In that case, allow summoning skills, fire totem and DK Knight's Curse work on the flag also. 

*tell me you dont know how to play paladin without telling me how to play paladin*

do i even have to post proof of numbers how much 1k magic paladin banner damage does? and how much chieftain 1.2k magic swooping army damage does in 1 spell?

its literally the same total damage, and same critic chances

Knight Curse can be carried by elf into town and does massive 180%magic damage per tik which literaly 1.8k per hit x6 or 8 hits? im not sure

banner does 50% of the magic damage

before u post lies, check and test facts

swooping army 55%x5 (1.2k magic chieftain)

d.png.1a8565c23951c51cd7eb0f32bfda6205.png

banner 50%x6 (1k magic paladin)

dd.png.b08fb04796ef8a33a7cf92b8ca6f5cdf.png

In that case, allow summoning skills, fire totem and DK Knight's Curse work on the flag also. 

summoning skills lol wht is that

fire totem idk how it works but its single target not aoe so i dnt see why ur mentioning it

knight curse as i said can be used on dummy elf accounts + huge damage advantage

can u stop nagging about banner? your chieftains doing the same thing in elf town

The damage stacks when the banner multiple targets.

so does swooping army, thats how aoe spells are suppose to work, non debuff related

20 minutes ago, lallouss said:

*tell me you dont know how to play paladin without telling me how to play paladin*

do i even have to post proof of numbers how much 1k magic paladin banner damage does? and how much chieftain 1.2k magic swooping army damage does in 1 spell?

its literally the same total damage, and same critic chances

Knight Curse can be carried by elf into town and does massive 180%magic damage per tik which literaly 1.8k per hit x6 or 8 hits? im not sure

banner does 50% of the magic damage

before u post lies, check and test facts

swooping army 55%x5 (1.2k magic chieftain)

d.png.1a8565c23951c51cd7eb0f32bfda6205.png

banner 50%x6 (1k magic paladin)

dd.png.b08fb04796ef8a33a7cf92b8ca6f5cdf.png

summoning skills lol wht is that

fire totem idk how it works but its single target not aoe so i dnt see why ur mentioning it

knight curse as i said can be used on dummy elf accounts + huge damage advantage

can u stop nagging about banner? your chieftains doing the same thing in elf town

so does swooping army, thats how aoe spells are suppose to work, non debuff related

How are you an old player with barely any knowledge? Summoner as an call from charmer, Templar, Necro and druid skill too. In addition, they can be able to attack the flag too. Shaman totem unable to hit the flag but banner can?. I paladin myself, i know exactly what I'm talking about. I play on all faction depending on what class I feel like using. You literally don't know much or playing dumb. Banner dmg stacks with more targets. Swooping army have a fix dmg dealing 55% magic dmg per tics. Curse can't deal Dmg to the flag.

You won't admit it. I'm not asking for nerfs little boy. I'm asking for a fair play for other classes. Idgaf if i get chat ban. At the end, I care about the community as a whole for fairness and being able to enjoy the game.

Edited by Speedom

11 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I have a paladin myself, i know exactly what I'm talking about. I play on all faction depending on what class I feel like using. You literally don't know much. Banner dmg stacks with more targets. Swooping army have a fix dmg dealing 55% magic dmg per tics.

You won't admit it. I'm not asking for nerfs little boy. I'm asking for a fair play for other classes. 

what stack do you even mean by stacks with more targets lmao banner takes 12 seconds to deal its full damage, while swooping army takes 5 sec

1 banner will hit flag + 6 mcs for 6 tiks for 50% of paladins magic which is 500 of 1000

1 swooping army will hit flag + 6 elf for 5 tiks for 55% of chieftains magic which is 660 of 1200

u just admit it yourself by quoting a topic showing new banner has 450 damage per tik for 6 tiks xd

ddd.png.b434dfd814815ca44b85a10368910630.png

Edited by lallouss

2 minutes ago, lallouss said:

what stack do you even mean by stacks with more targets lmao banner takes 12 seconds to deal its full damage, while swooping army takes 5 sec

1 banner will hit flag + 6 mcs for 6 tiks for 50% of paladins magic which is 500 of 1000

1 swooping army will hit flag + 6 elf for 5 tiks for 55% of chieftains magic which is 660 of 1200

u just admit it yourself by quoting a topic showing new banner has 450 damage per tik for 6 tiks xd

ddd.png.b434dfd814815ca44b85a10368910630.png

I'm getting at. Why banner can deal dmg to the flag while certain cast skill are unable to. Another thing. I see 3 paladin using using lifescrolls and spamming banner to do massive dmg to the flag, but when DK was using curse, it was an instant nerf. Idc about the banner able to. Why not add other skills? The game is already broken

Edited by Speedom

Just now, Speedom said:

I getting at. Why banner can deal dmg to the flag while certain cast skill are unable to.

swooping army does same damage in same scenario in same casting ability even faster dps than banner over 5sec, while banner over 12sec

is there really an unfair advantage here? if so, say what is it because i clearly showed u evidence both have same equal skills and power

6 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Another thing. I see 3 paladin using using lifescrolls and spamming banner to do massive dmg to the flag, but when DK was using curse, it was an instant nerf. Idc about the banner able to. Why not add other skills? The game is already broken

swooping army does the same damage, do u understand simple english or not?

Just now, lallouss said:

swooping army does same damage in same scenario in same casting ability even faster dps than banner over 5sec, while banner over 12sec

is there really an unfair advantage here? if so, say what is it because i clearly showed u evidence both have same equal skills and power

I don't care about swooping army. I mentioning class that have dmg skills that can't damage the flag or the ones that can summon minions. In addition, I think when you attack the flag, you should be in the state on combat. This allows Templar, Druid, Necro, Charmer minions to be able to attack the flag. Also, allow DK curse, shaman totem, druid aoe root, etc to deal dmg to the flag also. We all know goes by who's the fast to take out the flag. Might as implement them into war too. War is unlimited, no rules, dirty fights. 

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I don't care about swooping army. I mentioning class that have dmg skills that can't damage the flag or the ones that can summon minions. In addition, I think when you attack the flag, you should be in the state on combat. This allows Templar, Druid, Necro, Charmer minions to be able to attack the flag. Also, allow DK curse, shaman totem, druid aoe root, etc to deal dmg to the flag also. We all know goes by who's the fast to take out the flag. Might as implement them into war too. War is unlimited, no rules, dirty fights. 

trust me u dont want our army of mages spamming blazing fire on ur flag it will go down in seconds with how many mages online

dk curse already established why its forbidden because it can be used while the dk not having to leave mc town even

Just now, lallouss said:

trust me u dont want our army of mages spamming blazing fire on ur flag it will go down in seconds with how many mages online

dk curse already established why its forbidden because it can be used while the dk not having to leave mc town even

The game is already broken, so why not tear it up. Btw, as I said earlier, I play on all faction. I don't have a side(i.e. I have a high lvl mage too). 

9 minutes ago, Speedom said:

The game is already broken, so why not tear it up. Btw, as I said earlier, I play on all faction. I don't have a side(i.e. I have a high lvl mage too). 

not in other servers

dddd.png.fa31d8692c5cb957d69450c26b054b21.png

sea pearl dominated by elf because all mc players quit its dead server

eu emerald i dont know much

ru all of them mc wins

br tourmaline mc wins

sa sapphire your server

Edited by lallouss

6 minutes ago, lallouss said:

not in other servers

dddd.png.fa31d8692c5cb957d69450c26b054b21.png

sea pearl dominated by elf because all mc players quit its dead server

eu emerald i dont know much

ru all of them mc wins

br tourmaline mc wins

sa sapphire your server

It's all about the numbers on who active enough to participate and cooperate. That's how this game works for any events that occurred.

On 1/22/2022 at 4:11 AM, Speedom said:

Paladins banner is doing 1k damage per hit on the flag during war event

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

I paladin myself, i know exactly what I'm talking about.

Rooiiight riiight... Yall nerf-askers love to exaggerate dontcha.

It just amazes me... All I see everywhere is banner this banner that. But like Zeus said, the skill does 50%x6 of the magic, you have an analogous counterpart on the legion side - Swooping Army - with the same mechanics and which deals 55%x5 of magic of a class that can reach up to 150+ more magic than Paladins due to cloth armor. It comes down to basically the same total damage. Please tell me in what world is this not fair already. How people are complaining only about Banner damaging the flag is beyond me...

Either stop complaining or ask for ALL AoE skills to not damage the flag at this point...

Edited by Gladiator

14 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Rooiiight riiight... Yall nerf-askers love to exaggerate dontcha.

It just amazes me... All I see everywhere is banner this banner that. But like Zeus said, the skill does 50%x6 of the magic, you have an analogous counterpart on the legion side - Swooping Army - which deals 55%x5 of magic of a class that can reach up to 150+ more magic than Paladins due to cloth armor. It comes down to basically the same total damage. Please tell me in what world is this not fair already. How people are complaining only about Banner damaging the flag is beyond me...

You idiot all I said is to implement other class about to attack the flag with their other skills as other option. Where in the hell I said nerf? Read Boy! I see you and Zeus mad becauseI brought this up. Yall crying about me saying nerf (I didn't!). I want to the game to grow without nerfs especially pve. Because nerfs have a bigger impact on pve f2p gamers. Then I got 2 money dump Paladins getting mad when I ask for fairness for other classes. So stupid. I speak for all and everyone in the community. Y'all speak for your selfishness. I done seeing nerfs. Rebalance should've been about buffing without nerfing. The got rid of dmg debuff from Paladins. Rip pve lab runners. I have a lv30. And I find that helpful overall in pve n pvp. Like I said. I speak for all for unselfishness.

Edited by Speedom

12 minutes ago, Speedom said:

You idiot all I said is to implement other class about to attack the flag with their other skills as other option. Where in the hell I said nerf? Read Boy! I see you and Zeus mad becauseI brought this up. Yall crying about me saying nerf (I didn't!). I want to the game to grow without nerfs. 

Well damn, that's even worse than asking for a nerf, sorry I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You want summoning, DK, and Shaman skills all to basically have the same end effect as this single skill banner? You wanna have 4 classes that have the same role as Paladin, how more unbalanced do you want the wars to be just for you to be happy?

My point was that there is an equal opportunity for legions to do the same thing as sentinels using Chieftains, but apparently you want more opportunities. Ah yes the balance, now I get it.

13 minutes ago, Speedom said:

You idiot

14 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I see you and Zeus mad

:piggy:

Edited by Gladiator

Just now, Gladiator said:

Well damn, that's even worse than asking for a nerf, sorry I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You want summoning, DK, and Shaman skills all to basically have the same end effect as this single skill banner? You wanna have 4 classes that have the same role as Paladin, how more unbalanced do you want the wars to be just for you to be happy?

My point was that there is an equal opportunity for legions to do the same thing as sentinels using Chieftains, but apparently you want more opportunities. Ah yes the balance, now I get it.

I want ALL classes to be able to do alternative dmg on the flag. Obviously, this will require the flag to be buff in terms on def, hp or both. This will gives all players that have their own unique build to be useful

34 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

how more unbalanced do you want the wars to be just for you to be happy?

Game already broken. Lets give more dumb ideas for pvp or gvg. Hopefully, everybody quits

46 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

All Elfs aoe skills can hit the flag without clicking on the flag and idk why u specify we want 4 different class aoe skills to do the thing. Lets make all aoe skills to be disabled to hit the flag so players will Target the flag instead of using skills in nearby area of the flag.

Mage fire aoe does more damage on the flag now and they no need to auto hit the flag to make their aoe work and paladins as well.

But a Shaman must do an auto hit on flag which makes the fire totem to hit the flag , unfortunately they won't get the time and hp to do that. I wish Paladins banner must work same like Shaman fire totem during . @Holmes

Chieftains are damage class and they die instantly when they spam life scrolls near elf flag but Paladins have enough time to spam the skill and no need to do auto hit on flag to make the aoe skill work. I wish can let the Death knight Curse skill damage works on flag instead of Chieftain swooping army skill sounds a bit balanced.

7 hours ago, Lwn said:

Mage fire aoe does more damage on the flag now and they no need to auto hit the flag to make their aoe work

it doesnt

7 hours ago, Lwn said:

All Elfs aoe skills can hit the flag without clicking on the flag

not sure what your hinting at all aoe skills in general legion or sentinel hits flag

as i said aoe skills not aoe debuffs, aoe debuffs like mage blazing ground and dk curse does not hit flag or throne or gates or even elm if im not mistaken

7 hours ago, Lwn said:

But a Shaman must do an auto hit on flag which makes the fire totem to hit the flag , unfortunately they won't get the time and hp to do that. I wish Paladins banner must work same like Shaman fire totem during .

shaman totem is 1 target based not aoe

7 hours ago, Lwn said:

Chieftains are damage class and they die instantly when they spam life scrolls near elf flag but Paladins have enough time to spam the skill and no need to do auto hit on flag to make the aoe skill work

what kind of an excuse is this? at lvl32 most classes have same resilience and same defense even, but who cares when vs 100 enemies nobody survives more than few seconds not even a warden

7 hours ago, Lwn said:

I wish can let the Death knight Curse skill damage works on flag instead of Chieftain swooping army skill sounds a bit balanced.

if knight curse becomes 50% of dk magic damage per tik and cant be casted on elf, be my guest thats fair, but i dnt think you want that

u want a 180% of his magic and to be casted from town using a dummy elf?

i think your gona evade answering this question lets see :Snorlax:this is a fun discussion on what is really fair and what is not

in my opinion how it is now, both sides equal in fair power n skills, saying chieftain dying faster than paladin without proof of words is a silly argument

Edited by lallouss

17 minutes ago, lallouss said:

saying chieftain dying faster than paladin without proof of words is a silly argument

Agree, they're are not in the same category. Paladins are support tanks. As for chiefs are damage dealers hybrids. 

8 hours ago, Lwn said:

I wish Paladins banner must work same like Shaman fire totem during . 

Banner is fine as it is.

8 hours ago, Lwn said:

All Elfs aoe skills can hit the flag without clicking on the flag

No and that's why I brought it up is for every aoe or i all dmg capability skills can dmg the flag. 

I implemented this opinion to spice up the game. Everything is repetitive and limited in certain areas on the game. Arena is the only thing that needs to be looked at due to afks and etc. However, I'll paint another picture, mermen trials for those who don't have lv29 sea weapons. Give them chance to be usefull in terms of dmg. Like said, I speak in terms of all. 

12 hours ago, lallouss said:

Shaman totem is 1 target based not aoe

Yeah let Devs make Paladins banner same like Shaman totem so it will be more fair. 

Both aren't aoe skills , should be a target based skill. It must affect only those who hit Shaman/Paladin or when enemies involve in their fight.(Maximum number of target is 6 is 4/4)

13 hours ago, lallouss said:

it doesnt

not sure what your hinting at all aoe skills in general legion or sentinel hits flag

as i said aoe skills not aoe debuffs, aoe debuffs like mage blazing ground and dk curse does not hit flag or throne or gates or even elm if im not mistaken.

Mage aoe fire skill works well , just the de-buff doesn't work.

Mage aoe skill does 6x damage at first part and 6x fire de-buff damage in 2nd part , flag just ignores the 2nd part. Still it damage the flag when a mage uses it.

3 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Yeah let Devs make Paladins banner same like Shaman totem so it will be more fair. 

Both aren't aoe skills , should be a target based skill. It must affect only those who hit Shaman/Paladin or when enemies involve in their fight.(Maximum number of target is 6 is 4/4)

Technically, shaman have 2 aoe totem.(debuff and heal)

Fun Fact: Fire totem used to be aoe.

Banner is fine as it is because paladins are aoe support class. The best support class in my opinion. Bad enough they got rid of foj debuff which wasn't necessary. Paladins are not a DD class, but with the right build, it can be which requires a huge sacrifice in their main role in the game. 

13 hours ago, lallouss said:

if knight curse becomes 50% of dk magic damage per tik and cant be casted on elf, be my guest thats fair, but i dnt think you want that

u want a 180% of his magic and to be casted from town using a dummy elf?

i think your gona evade answering this question lets see :Snorlax:this is a fun discussion on what is really fair and what is not

in my opinion how it is now, both sides equal in fair power n skills, saying chieftain dying faster than paladin without proof of words is a silly argument

Aren't the Devs fix that in a day? Death knights can caste the spell directly like how paladins put the banner. The bug already fixed when you teleport somewhere , the de-buffs will be removed.

Death knight isn't a damage class or a support class and they are weak even by their defence part. Only good damage skill they have is Knight curse which is already nerfed by last update and other skills aren't worthy to use.

Paladins have time to caste their skills and put the shield  but a Chieftain can't do that , they just die in 1 second comparing to Paladins. Paladins have 3-4 second minimum time to survive even if there are 100mcs defend during flag wars. So it's better to let a dk Knight curse skill damage work on flag than Chieftains.

16 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Technically, shaman have 2 aoe totem.(debuff and heal)

Fun Fact: Fire totem used to be aoe.

Banner is fine as it is because paladins are aoe support class. The best support class in my opinion. Bad enough they got rid of foj debuff which wasn't necessary. Paladins are not a DD class, but with the right build, it can be which requires a huge sacrifice in their main role in the game. 

Yeah right and Death knight same as well , so it's fair to make Knight curse skill damage works on flag , Doors and cave doors etc.

• Holmes unpinned this topic
18 hours ago, Lwn said:

Mage aoe fire skill works well , just the de-buff doesn't work.

Mage aoe skill does 6x damage at first part and 6x fire de-buff damage in 2nd part , flag just ignores the 2nd part. Still it damage the flag when a mage uses it.

NO lol, check the video n u'll see, mages now do 0, literally 0 DMG to the flags n gates 🥱 mages now only good to kill enemies, but useless at map2 war, castle n other special events 

Zero, 0, cero, null, nula, bulla, 零... Etc

41 minutes ago, Gengarr said:

NO lol, check the video n u'll see, mages now do 0, literally 0 DMG to the flags n gates 🥱 mages now only good to kill enemies, but useless at map2 war, castle n other special events 

Zero, 0, cero, null, nula, bulla, 零... Etc

This is exactly what I was saying. Prime example. 

Edited by Speedom