Catalysts added to arena trader

Huntrin

We've all seen the ridiculous prices of catalysts,especially ethereal, so i was wondering if they could be added to arena trader.  They would be receiving so people can't spam the market with them and it would help people who can't afford to buy catalysts or aren't lucky enough to get a drop.  The price would be dependant on the catalyst e.g ethereal 4000ap, energy 2000ap, amplified 500 ap and common for 100ap. My craft is lvl 6 at the moment for ranged weapons an the weapons that can be made with commin resources are pretty crap so this would help towards those better items. Let me know what you think x

Sorry but no

Its suposed to be hard, not doing arena if you want catalysts do dungeons and be pacient.

If they have to add anything in arena shop the best item , signs.

Arena signs would lead to mass amplification of weapons putting high prices even higher. If there were an easier way to obtain good weapons, like crafting, the game would benefit. Also since all lvl 9 items have been taken away from trader it is very hard to play arena against players who have full lvl9 gear, so by making it easy to craft good lvl 9 weapons, most need catalysts, it gives people a chance.

Yes! 8001 points per catalyst sounds like a good price.

i agree if catalys 8000 arena points or so expensive for not noob players make easy Strong items  :facepalm:

i dont agree but u know if they increase chance of catalyst drop i think it would be great specialy in world bosses not tower

this :good: catalyst drop hard like hell but  by making it increased chance in dungeon and able to drop by world bosses also a big help.