Stop the daily drama in world chat about me.

wolfsy

Do you still belive Wolfsy is a scammer?   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still belive Wolfsy is a scammer?

• No
    • Yes

I have 2 accounts/12 chars,thats allowed Johan

pls stop using drugs. It makes you crazy. Facebook page? Wtf xD i just uploaded this screens in eu tavern. All should know what a sick person you are

Me sick? Excuse me but you are the one who been keep shouting bad stuff about me in trade and world and lie to everyone, the whole year while I have had ignored all you characters you pm on. And accusing me of hacking your bd account. Thats a weak and lame lie. Write to support if u lost it. And now you change and say it was not me but a Legends member who's done it. We are scammer free trusty as always, and I have transferred 100s millions of gold and items. Grow up leave me and my guild alone. Am not the sick person here.

Uploading none game pictures on Facebook would be player personal privacy harrasment. Making false accusations on someone based on personal grudge and prejudice is a cowardly act and totally unacceptable. I hope something would be done about this.

Me sick? Excuse me but you are the one who been keep shouting bad stuff about me in trade and world and lie to everyone, the whole year while I have had ignored all you characters you pm on. And accusing me of hacking your bd account. Thats a weak and lame lie. Write to support if u lost it. And now you change and say it was not me but a Legends member who's done it. We are scammer free trusty as always, and I have transferred 100s millions of gold and items. Grow up leave me and my guild alone. Am not the sick person here.

Uploading none game pictures on Facebook would be player personal privacy harrasment. Making false accusations on someone based on personal grudge and prejudice is a cowardly act and totally unacceptable. I hope something would be done about this.

again: i just uploaded the screens i uploaded here too.it IS from the game so its your problem.dont cry.bye

btw if you wanna talk,pm me.otherwise shut up. Drug addicted freak

shame on you jayrox to blame wolfsy or any other legends member!!u show us how desperate are u and how much u love to atract atention!!!ive transfered 1maybe 2 milion gold with him and many mcoin items and he never scammed me or any other player from legends...pictures that u post with that i can make in photoshop with hassn to make him scammer too!!!!keep ur mought shut cuz its better and if y cant just go somewhere ppl like u listen

Ppl shouldnt respect such a person

I know I have nothing to do with it,  But may i tell u guys to read/check Jayrox ss's?

Clearly says " i took/scammed gold from wh" doesnt it ?

shame on you jayrox to blame wolfsy or any other legends member!!u show us how desperate are u and how much u love to atract atention!!!ive transfered 1maybe 2 milion gold with him and many mcoin items and he never scammed me or any other player from legends...pictures that u post with that i can make in photoshop with hassn to make him scammer too!!!!keep ur mought shut cuz its better and if y cant just go somewhere ppl like u listen

Wow,he doesnt scam his friends..and? He is a racist and drug addicted stealer. Check screens.btw even wolfsy said they are not fake,he said he was mad.

But ofc you defend him,the gold he stole helps you too ;)

do u realy think i need guild gold!!omg grow up kiddo and dont embarass more that u already did it!!!there is no hope for ur pathetic life

I have 2 accounts/12 chars,thats allowed Johan

pls stop using drugs. It makes you crazy. Facebook page? Wtf xD i just uploaded this screens in eu tavern. All should know what a sick person you are

Well since you got 2 accounts and 12 chars don't go around and lie telling people a Legends member hacked your lvl 20 Bd Jayrox account.

And your screenshoots means nothing.

You just show one part never the whole story.

I have never scammed anyone in warspear ever.  I am no racist, "drugs" you say? These are prescribed and ordinated medicines by my doctor. on the screenshoots, when I shout at you. You had already been insulting me for hours. You talk crap to me and then when I respond with anger you post my reaponses. How about you post the whole converstation? You do know the viewers of this topic see you post half of the story and know you have something to hide. If your so innocent then post what you say too.

Where it say "I had to steal from my guild"  I didn't even write that to you. I wrote to a woman you said you knew in real life, to see if she had any guilt. (a woman I suspected you pretended to be to scam me.) And then Khalils came online and I borrowed from him and put back in guild. So we're is this stealing? Just my efforts to expose your scamming and lies.

I think you are a pathetic little 21 year old, who is so obbsessed of me because I saw through you. I saw the way you pretended to be a different character and pretended to be a woman to scam people. And you can't handle the fact that I saw through you and kicked you from Legends. Where people like you don't belong anyway. You can keep posting your ridiculous so called screenshoots. I don't care. It's just a few words of the conversation. Not the whole picture. So burn in he'll.

Let's  see if you have man balls to post the whole conversation. Show us you dont have anything to hide, or continue being a coward. Its your choice.