Stop the daily drama in world chat about me.

wolfsy

Do you still belive Wolfsy is a scammer?   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still belive Wolfsy is a scammer?

• No
    • Yes

Hi I am Wolfsy lvl 20 old ranger +10, I have played warspear for around 4.9 years and I have never scammed anyone.

And I have transferred  items for 100 of millions worth during the years. All have always trusted me. I made a guild Legends based on scammer free trusty nice members.

Now there is a constant drama every day in world chat. Everyone is Tierd of it so drop it.

I got my account hacked and all gold and mc stolen. It  happened while I was smoking, 

As soon I found out I wrote to support and they responded within 30 minutes that they had reset my account and gave it back. (Thank you support)

But while the 30-40 minutes the hacker had the account. He for unkown reason got over Anakpanah's account to.

And I been talking to vicz and we been trying solve this.

But the jealous haters never stop.

Here is a little screenshoot of Anakpanah, where the person clearly said he hacked both my account and Anakpanah.

Опубликованное фото

At the bottom he say he is me. But how can he be me? When I am 30 year old Swedish man and he can't speak Swedish. No he pretend to be me because I am well known and try take advantage of that in scamming others.

plzz follow dis link to facebook and *like* my competition picture u see ty :drinks: :give_rose:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1530553877172338&set=o.367377380021665&type=1

i know u r not a scammer even they say u r. u know, i was shocked that u remember my char is an old player. dont worry its impossible a MVP like u become a scammer.

I know  wolfsy. I can say it is the best and the old ranger in server EU. I traded with him many gold and it's not a scammer. This ppl  who telling this bullsh!ts  are only jelous kids. Everywhere are pros and haters you chose in what side you are !

Soloooo

theres only one person that comes to mind when I think of "world chat drama"

They are all probably the same hard-headed person that never seizes to persist on the same drama.

Hi I am Wolfsy lvl 20 old ranger +10, I have played warspear for around 4.9 years and I have never scammed anyone.

And I have transferred  items for 100 of millions worth during the years. All have always trusted me. I made a guild Legends based on scammer free trusty nice members.

Now there is a constant drama every day in world chat. Everyone is Tierd of it so drop it.

I got my account hacked and all gold and mc stolen. It  happened while I was smoking, 

As soon I found out I wrote to support and they responded within 30 minutes that they had reset my account and gave it back. (Thank you support)

But while the 30-40 minutes the hacker had the account. He for unkown reason got over Anakpanah's account to.

And I been talking to vicz and we been trying solve this.

But the jealous haters never stop.

Here is a little screenshoot of Anakpanah, where the person clearly said he hacked both my account and Anakpanah.

Опубликованное фото

At the bottom he say he is me. But how can he be me? When I am 30 year old Swedish man and he can't speak Swedish. No he pretend to be me because I am well known and try take advantage of that in scamming others.

your 1 drama queen in trade chat but i am not accpect your scammer

Hi. I have got something to say about this drama lol. First and foremost everyone knows Anakpanah is an indonesian player and Wolfsy Swedish. The problem arise here. One day after anakpanah was scammed or hacked, i found him in my friends guild where i am right now. So i asked anakpanah, did his account got scammed, he said no. I asked him where he was from he said Pakistan. Then I asked if he knew hindi the national language of India and he said a little. We talked in Hindi for sometime and he went offline. Maybe this will help you a bit. And he didnt know hindi much though only a few lines. Thank you. Anakpanah  is still in our guild. Never seen him online though.

Im so so sorry that i say you are scammer. Now i know you are a good person and now i never say you are scammer. :drinks: If its red and line... Its real Flamysword and Hardierda :drinks:

The person who keeps this drama going is jayrox ,everytime he comes online its the same ,wolfsy is a scammer wolfsy  did this wolfsy did that ,jayrox angry cause he got kicked from legends,me and many others r fed up of his lies ,so stop ur trouble making jayrox and grow up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it came out that ppl think that wolfs a scammer. I think anakphana was an indian hacker becoz  one day when I was ganking at pvpcave I seen that anakphana was talking about an indian singer name honey singh  :spiteful:. That maked me sure that anakphana was used by an indian player

Hence this also proved that wolfs is innocent  :drinks: so stop saying him scammer. And devs plz punishes that player :aggressive:

They are jeaulesu od you wolfsy you pro im so happy when i sebe you i even ss you :D dont let them to ♥♥♥♥ you :) u best player on eu-server :) :)

98682_.png

Many people have knowledge of user that you post.

There is much more to know he wanted to get knowledge of user that you post.

Would you like some fries with that ban?

Many people have knowledge of user that you post.

There is much more to know he wanted to get knowledge of user that you post.

Many people want translation of that post.

There is much translation needed to get understanding of that post.

xD

its just another forum spam profile, designed to leave generic posts that would be universal for any forum to make it look like a real user. Im surprised it doesnt have a link to external site on sig, probably not the same people that do this on polish section.

People should get some knowledge before they come and accuse one of the most trusted elfs for 5 years of scamming. And F*ck Jayrox and his daily harrasment, socipath lies. His obbsessed whole year on ignore but never give up. Now he pretend being hacked and from Sweden becsuse I am, just to frame me. But when people ask him questions in Swedish. He dont reply since he is German. And not even google translate can translate what I asked.

Yes i spamm so often newbie. Get some knowledge before you come one of the trusted elfs for 5 years. F*ck Jayroz and his daily harrasment socipath lies.and for you grow up and L2P.

:facepalm:

dude, calm down and read more carefully. I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about singsing32, a spam bot.

I remember when I used to play warspear...Traded or transferred with Johan(Wolfsy) millions gold,hundreds of signs(or even +1000)...rare items..Not even 1 sec I wasn't afraid to do this . Because he is The most trustable player that I know ever.(not saying he is the only one).He is sins 5 years like that,he have a reputation,honor and much more...And I am sure he will be like that forever.

You shouldn't care about that "jelly" frustrated kid,Johan...We know who he is...and why he'sdoing this.

Kiss you from Paris.:) :give_rose:

Hi I am Wolfsy lvl 20 old ranger +10, I have played warspear for around 4.9 years and I have never

.He is sins 5 years like that,he have a

before they come and accuse one of the most trusted elfs for 5 years of

2/3 years, time does not fly that fast.

;D we are older player and not even 4 years i believe

as Long as wolfsy isnt on alcohol or drugs he is a fine guy. when he is high and/or drunk he turns into a racist/stealer and maybe a scammer, but well, i just proofed that he is a stealer and racist.

and btw johan, i dont even Play eu emerald anymore after my bd got hacked. cant even log in anymore. and i know it wasnt you,,i said it was one of legends since he transfered all the Gold i had to legends members (ask magesaver)

dont know why you start Drama here johan, i didnt even talk to you. we know you are nice guy...until you take your drugs again. but well, thx to Khaleds and khalils for playing your account while you were in Hospital cause you overdosed and thx for your spam in kik, made me laugh a lot :drinks:

dude,I said sins 5 years HE is like that...not I play sins 5 years...Anyway . have a good day you too.

Jayrox you the are biggest lier on warspear, you are obsessed and use like 20 different names and more accounts than its allowed. It was surely not a Legends member and I forbidden all to accept any item from Jayrox. Ask Magesaver.

My personal life is none of your concern.

I had black and asian / I have many different country in my guild. I don't steal or scam all have to contribute to guild. I usually give most. I took a 10k euro credit loan for my guild when they wanted tournament.

All so called drugs you mention is prescribed ordination by doctor. I have to eat 16 pills a day, for the rest of my life.  I already know you enjoy to see people suffer. Want to thank me how about stop stalking me?

dude,I said sins 5 years HE is like that...not I play sins 5 years.

ya, HE also never played this game 5 years, i recall killing wolfsy and wolfgirl lvl13s, while they were lvling / questing, only 2 years ago when i was max lvl.

;D we are older player and not even 4 years i believe

for example, slay here is one of the oldest dudes, original elf's, just past 3 years, out dates almost every guy on server..

numbers a little exaggerated, unless your russian.

Ppl shouldnt respect such a person

Lol what would your life be without me and screenshoots

I was mad as f*ck ♥♥♥♥ so what? You always just show a little part of the chat.

Dedicated a Facebook page for me with many screenshoots and crap talk and such you could do to make me look bad. I am not the only one who is sick here.

ya, HE also never played this game 5 years, i recall killing wolfsy and wolfgirl lvl13s, while they were lvling / questing, only 2 years ago when i was max lvl.for example, slay here is one of the oldest dudes, original elf's, just past 3 years, out dates almost every guy on server..

numbers a little exaggerated, unless your russian.

Ofc I know Slay is old maybe I lost control of years. But can't be just 2. Impossible first time I played game had ranks.

That's how old ws player I am. You always been a nice guy... Anyway you can probably tell when ranks were removed. I am pretty sure both you and slay played then.

Paint yourself a picture

Of what you wish you looked like

Maybe then they just might

Feel an ounce of your pain

Come into focus

Step out of the shadows

It's a losing battle

There's no need to be ashamed

'Cause they don't even know you

All they see is scars

They don't see the angel

Living in your heart

Let them find the real you

Buried deep within

Let them know with all you've got

That you are not your skin

And when they start to judge you

Show them your true colors

And do unto others

As you'd have done to you

Just rise above this

Kill them with your kindness

Ignorance is blindness

They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you

All they see is scars

They don't see the angel

Living in your heart

Let them find the real you

Buried deep within

Let them know with all you've got

That you are not your skin.

I first started playing in august 2011. Cant remember seeing wolfsy on my bd but i think i saw him on my ranger like half a year to a year later. (For the first time)

I have 2 accounts/12 chars,thats allowed Johan

pls stop using drugs. It makes you crazy. Facebook page? Wtf xD i just uploaded this screens in eu tavern. All should know what a sick person you are