Kezay

I would like to point out a new method to earn XP in the game.
The idea I had would be something similar to a tower however
Instead of the player having a team of 5 players in the group he can only enter alone or with a minion.
Inside this tower the player has to survive all the waves of monsters.
With each wave the monsters get more and more powerful.
For each monster killed, the player gains an amount of xp
The amount of xp is added and shown only at the end of all waves in the tower or
Until the player's death.

1* It is only possible to respawn once in the tower.
2* The tower can only be done once a week.
3* If the player is level 18 the monsters will be level 18 too.
4* To enter the tower the player has to pay an amount of gold.
5* If the player is level 18 then there will be 18 waves.
6* the tower is located in the 2nd astral labyrinth of kronus.

Gaining XP will be easy
It's really hard to get to the tower :)

BY: google translate 

what if we make it with knowledge/loot/special currency instead of exp? just to have something nice and wich can seem new, maybe even make it endless

54 minutes ago, lore said:

what if we make it with knowledge/loot/special currency instead of exp? just to have something nice and wich can seem new, maybe even make it endless

i would support the idea more if it was this because xp is useless to max level players and there shouldnt be new content added that excludes them 

Feels like a waste of dev time tbh. If you are using xp pots while questing on new characters and maybe guild buff too then you will be higher level than any of the content you are doing until maybe t3/4 ayvondil. And by the time you get there earning xp without having to do tedious collect 40 items isnt even a thing anymore. Well mostly anyway.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, Kezay said:

4* To enter the tower the player has to pay an amount of gold.

Is it designed for new users to get experience easily? If so, it may not be a good idea to need gold to enter. Because they need gold to buy expert skills. 

By the way, I think the idea is good. However, devs will need to consider pve ability between classes. Monsters from recent updates are too painful for classes without defensive skills. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:01 PM, lore said:

I think this is a better idea. However, instead of using gold to enter the proposed tower, I recommend players to use some new kind of token/tokens which can be purchased in the miracle shop. This way, both players and devs can benefit from it.

7 hours ago, Eliminator said:

I think this is a better idea. However, instead of using gold to enter the proposed tower, I recommend players to use some new kind of token/tokens which can be purchased in the miracle shop. This way, both players and devs can benefit from it.

seeker's stamina would be a better idea for me

What I would say is instead of experience have it that you get "points" after killing mobs. Of course I would say have it be a party based infinite arena style combat scenario. Think like Gears of War and Halo 3, Odst, and Reach style horde mode. As you progress though the waves you would get to higher and higher level mobs with mixed speciality. Such as tanks, dmg, support, and similar. But say with every 3-5 waves there would be a boss the party would have to fight. Of course I would love to see worthy rewards such as gear, costumes unique to the arena, and even special books!