switch to axes or nah?

whiszo

on rogue rn I'm using +6 swords, who's tried axes and do you like them? Or are swords are daggers better?

Let me simply answer the question..

Axes give more damage then swords like +30-50 more damage and attack slower by 0.2 secs

pvping against melee Its a bad idea using x2 axes due to the speed however x2 axes vs casters is great u need that damage to easily nuke casters and it also works great vs rangers who use Xbows.

In addition if you can make the axe atleast +8 get it. if u cant stick to daggers or swords or use 1 axe and a dagger

Axes do a lot more dmg, but i have +8 scouts atm and don't wan a waste gold or money on amping new axes:! but id go axes for sure

on rogue rn I'm using +6 swords, who's tried axes and do you like them? Or are swords are daggers better?

nah... axes slow as duck whis For usin melee vs melee ur gona get anal raped i know Zo likes them though for fast kills ( 2 hit ) but in a pvp sitaution they fall short

• 2 weeks later...

We are talking about rogues guys  8)

we always hit first (thanks to stealth), so our first hit can be hard than we can do new skill + merciles strike and then stun. And go kill again.

Normally you would kill your opponent this way. Thanks to Axes yu can hit hard as shit  :drinks:

So my opinion -> Go for Axes suprise the enemey with 1 hit KO

Yup I agree for 2 axes. Rogue have now 2 dmg skills, that they can use between two hits. So, even if axes are longer, it gives you time for skills.

Stealth => normal hit => Elusive jump => => normal hit => merciless => normal hits until gouge and stealth.

But you can start first with elusive jump too.

And if the slow swings are very annoying for you, I suggest you to use a mix of lvl15 berengard shadow/killing whisper. Also, they are some accessories to increase it. And you can use cristal of dexterity. It's a full damage build, so you might suffer of a lack of the other contribute.

But it will gives you a great advantage for short fights against mages/rangers.

Totally wrong combo, never use jump first ! If u pvp vs caster u will get raped cuz they have the habbit to run.  It should be like this:

Mercy>normal>jump>normal>gouge>normal>stelth>wait till skill cooldown>repeat

Its a good idea to use kick in the black too, for making pvp signal (dodge skill always on).

Ofc in different situations it may be different, but if u do this combo BD should be dead till the middle of 2nd sycle.

About the axes - thats another fail of GM to make money ... Rogue must be with 2 daggers. U can rape all priests without mana in the middle of the fight if u have 200+ dps. Not that hard at all if u have rondels :)

About the axes - thats another fail of GM to make money ... Rogue must be with 2 daggers. U can rape all priests without mana in the middle of the fight if u have 200+ dps. Not that hard at all if u have rondels :)

Another fail?

Rogues with x2 axes will easily rape rogues with rondels rondels are so 2013 axes are 2014 + u get the penetration yea u will suck in crit but who needs crit when u have enough damage + tell me what caster can tank 700 damage

Another fail?

Rogues with x2 axes will easily rape rogues with rondels rondels are so 2013 axes are 2014 + u get the penetration yea u will suck in crit but who needs crit when u have enough damage + tell me what caster can tank 700 damage

Poley

In a recent pvp verse some random rogue in 3v3 I killed him before he hit me 4x because he was slow as duck wit axes...i personally will not be usin axes and will stick to my doom blade and doom rondel combo...just personal experience

In a recent pvp verse some random rogue in 3v3 I killed him before he hit me 4x because he was slow as ♥♥♥♥ wit axes...

Good rogue don't sit there norm hitting, he'll burst you, stun you, burst again, that's pvp now.

Axe dmg increases everything, higher jump, merci and stealth dmg, that's your main dmg in pvp.

there is no "wait" between, norm > skill hit, it's instant, followed by another normal hit 1 second later with any weapon, that's 3 atks in around 3 seconds, that's enough to take half hp of most people with a well amped axe, then another instant skill hit > norm, barely any "waiting" now we have two damage skills..

After gouge/stealth, all your damage skills should be off CD,, so again instant burst atks with higher base dmg > speed, maybe vs a kiter "dual daggers" slightly better if there running around not kiting or stunning you..

sword vs axe speed is barely noticeable, unless again you sit there not using any skills...

not enough down time on your enemy to stand there norm hitting in pvp if well played.

pen + alot higher dmg beats sword and dagger right now, people just hate amping again, it's an "upgrade", but not really by much.

the reason why xbow also beats bow, "Instant burst". the dmg difference is to huge to ignore.

100184_.png

100185_.png

Sulla is a total newbie in this game dont listen to him. Jk.

But please use axes without accu so my bd will eat you for breakfast xd. (Sd hatchet is da best duck ya crit bbys xd)

Axes are slow

So its a no

You're not a ranger, only they can get away with slow weapons

in arena, axes > all.

they hit 450+ on nessah if +10 doom / lvl19 , 380-400 dmg on +10 def BD's... instant dead vs two rogues..

in arena, axes > all.

they hit 450+ on nessah if +10 doom / lvl19 , 380-400 dmg on +10 def BD's... instant dead vs two rogues..

Its easy for you to say behind a character you cant even try vs me

you just don't want your enemy to be stronger, smart.

::) ;D :clapping:

i use main hand axe off hand dagger...

speed is not a problem if u enemy cant support 4 hits...

and u can take some atack speed.. easy to balance...

I've seen this topic not long ago and wanted to reply but I saw that people already replied with the same answer.

Well now since I've wrote a wall of text on a similar topic, I thought, heh, might as well post here to convince more people.

2 Axes are definitely the best.

The game has now turned into deal the most amount of damage before the person does or you lose.

Let me explain. Rogues have 2 damaging skills and 1 skill which enhances your damage and ALLOWS YOU TO GET THE FIRST STRIKE ( HOLY FK IKR ). This clearly says: GET THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF NUMBERS AS YOU CAN M8.

Speed is a myth. What is speed? Na bro.

Let me simplify. 2 axes = highest damage possible on rogue = more damage on skills. Skills = instant special attack = even more damage than a normal hit = your enemy will die faster if you have more of this = win.

Skills scale on damage. Stealth makes you a rapist. Axe has the highest damage of all 1 handed weapons. Rogue has a strong damage skill called merciless strike. Devs gave rogues an even more painful rape tactic which allows you to teleport to your enemy's anus while dealing damage at the same time. Devs allowed Rogues to use Axes. Coincidence? I think not.

It is like solving your math exam. Or, even easier. Sexual intercourse.

Dagger + math exam = pieces of paper. Sword + math exam = even smaller pieces of paper. Axe + math exam = grains of paper.

Dagger or Sword + buttox = no #2 for days. Axe + buttox = god bless.

Simple as that.

Also. Here is a link to my other post regarding Crossbow vs Bow.

You should read it.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=69121.msg824786#msg824786

I've seen this topic not long ago and wanted to reply but I saw that people already replied with the same answer.

Well now since I've wrote a wall of text on a similar topic, I thought, heh, might as well post here to convince more people.

2 Axes are definitely the best.

The game has now turned into deal the most amount of damage before the person does or you lose.

Let me explain. Rogues have 2 damaging skills and 1 skill which enhances your damage and ALLOWS YOU TO GET THE FIRST STRIKE ( HOLY FK IKR ). This clearly says: GET THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF NUMBERS AS YOU CAN M8.

Speed is a myth. What is speed? Na bro.

Let me simplify. 2 axes = highest damage possible on rogue = more damage on skills. Skills = instant special attack = even more damage than a normal hit = your enemy will die faster if you have more of this = win.

Skills scale on damage. Stealth makes you a rapist. Axe has the highest damage of all 1 handed weapons. Rogue has a strong damage skill called merciless strike. Devs gave rogues an even more painful rape tactic which allows you to teleport to your enemy's anus. Devs allowed Rogues to use Axes. Coincidence? I think not.

It is like problem solving in math. Or, even easier. Sexual intercourse.

Dagger + math exam = pieces of paper. Sword + math exam = even smaller pieces of paper. Axe + math exam = grains of paper.

Dagger or Sword + buttox = no #2 for days.

Axe + buttox = god bless.

Simple as that.

Also. Here is a link to my other post regarding Crossbow vs Bow.

You should read it.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=69121.msg824786#msg824786

Don't read it.

ur out newb!

better u use ur uberepicsuperknowhow on us sapphire =)

I See maths as well..

Allow bd's & rogue the use of axes

> Larger damage base

> deal higher damage in bursts

=

> players need to survive these bursts

> players need to amp defence more to survive this bursts

=

$$$

amazing is it not?

As someone who fights vs rogues a lot

You should be happy i offered that advice

While you go and think like shitzo, i get an extra moment to stun you before you would normally have gotten to gouge and hide+cheap hit but didn't because your skills are in queue because you hit like a turtle

Keep using axes, you better kill me first attacks because i'll have you hammed or scattered in no time

Axe rogues really improved my bd and ranger play

Go axes!

i get an extra moment to stun you before you would normally have gotten to gouge and hide+cheap hit but didn't because your skills are in queue because you hit like a turtle

nope, skill's are not affected by speed, tested with dual axes, no difference with sword + dagger in skill application or combo, that extra normal hit overtime is nothing compared to skill dmg increase and pen, go play a rogue.

there has always been a delay after using one skill, you don't norm > merci > gouge the enemy unless he is slow / not paying attention, you get one skill of any kind, then stunned, axe's do not affect it in anyway, only your normal hit.

it's go axe's or nerf yourself.

Actually it does brainio, keep telling them to use axes,

It helps me win easier

If you rush gouge you miss out on normal attack, it works same on rangers skills

It helps me win easier

If you rush gouge you miss out on normal attack, it works same on rangers skills

nobody care's about a extra normal hit, compared to the amount of damage increase on merciless/elusive jump/ stealth dmg, which are not affected by speed, good luck hitting someone 200, when you could hit them 350+.

in 2x2, 3x3, you wont even be able to get one hit vs two rogues with axes jumping on your ranger, no speed will help there, hell even your bd would get nuked, i already tested vs full +10 BD's in pvp, to say axes is worse is silly, keep saying that while everybody is going axes and nuking the ♥♥♥♥ out of people, if someone is doing worse with axes, then they suck, or are just unlucky, 1 v 1 pvp in the end is quite random.

Aw you had a point till your last statement, keep nuking if it works ill just keep winning my fights.

You can't run and hide from the truth, oh wait that's why you play rogue

You can't run and hide from the truth,

go 2x2 and say that, when you come across two smart rogues with +10 axes and die instantly, the truth will be all over you, nah, even +8/+9 would do.

Axes, that is all.