arena 15-16 & 17-18

Pliskin

Its very sad for me to see people making level 18s and staying there..

You hardly ever find good matches, you're almost always picking on lower levels trying to earn enough points for gears and to me i would never invite you(your 18) into guild. They cant do dailies for fear of losing their supreme mastery of killing level 15s so all they do is eat tix and seekers with nothing else coming out

All i suggest is make level 15-16 arena and 17-18

As i hope when level cap rises it will be 19-20 21-22

This is also a benefit to you because it would make more people actually see value in the level 15-16 gears in arena shop and CC again.

Also the new craft weapons.. honestly no one will make the level 16.. ever .. unless they are fooling around

And seperate 11-12 / 13-14 as well. I dont think you need to go any lower though but if you did it could make it more profitable for you and more fun for us

no matter what lvl arena u will always find people who stay a certain level

Reason why i agree with this is because its fair makes winning more easier

Reason why i disagree is that low arena points for 15-16 and more money to be spent besides it is about amplification too not just stats.

agreed in all lvls not only 15-16 / 17-18 i like to see it happen in 11-12 and 13-14 becuz as u said lvl16 crafted,cc 16,old 16 gear useless becuz most arena player is now focused on 17 gear, anyway i wish their wont be any lvl18+ arena gear, honestly speaking before 17 arena gear came it was better n easier for players to arena based on stats and not full resi  :)

I Have been saying this a lot with my friends and i agree 100%.

Lvl15-16 needs to be separated from 17-18's due to the major gear differences.

Agreed but why did u mention the questing status of 18s? Its off topic :!

just a little extra feels

Agreed. There's a massive difference in gear between the level 15 and 17 arena gears. Besides it'll add more value to the level 15 gear, which no one seems to buy these days.