why game masters doesnt care about this ?

Occult

Its been more than a year they disenabled guild leader transfer system with a promise to bring it back with a new upgraded version but they seem not care about this. When you think about it is realy easy think to code and easy to find an new idea about it .. I just wonder why they stoped caring about this.  Will they ever speak about this topic?

they will bring it back in some form eventually

there were complaints about guild leadership being transferred automatically and guilds being scammed because of it so that might be why they removed that feature

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, illumi said:

thx for your reply again jcbreff but they arent dong it .. cant you push them a lil bit .. its realy been long xd

Everything is done within the schedules.

On 1/11/2022 at 1:27 AM, illumi said:

Its been more than a year they disenabled guild leader transfer system with a promise to bring it back

If they don't want to have a guild without a leader, it's quite simple. Don't break the game rules :tuktuk:

• 4 weeks later...

nobody break the rule on my guild ... my leader died ... its been 436 days since she passed out by an trafic accident .. and guild is just dead .. i dont know what you are talking about

• 3 weeks later...
В 17.03.2022 в 03:36, illumi сказал:

nobody break the rule on my guild ... my leader died ... its been 436 days since she passed out by an trafic accident .. and guild is just dead .. i dont know what you are talking about

man it`s sad

• 2 months later...

for those who think im lying and telling this for reborn cheaters.. im talking about another guild -_-image.png.5cee355b21ce335c670f0934511e3a2e.png

automatic position change was an good system maybe being 2 weeks was stressful but make it 1 month and no one ever would cry about it 🤧