Paladin banner at war cause lag in the server

vegeta

19 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Still players gets lag by the Paladins banner , no use doing that.

Everyone do turn off their dmg , heal & guild info before war starts for defending the flag.

Everyone do that including me before war starts but still no use.

All gets lag and skill delay while defending the flag.

2 maces doesn't do much damage like before and Dev's nerf it already.

2hand magical weapon more popular now with better magical damage and Paladins banner cover extra area comparing to swoop army of the Chieftain aoe skill.

Chieftain aoe skill damage counts only at the selected area.

chieftain can use hammer + cloth gear so he can achieve more magic than paladin actually, im not sure what u mean by (counts only at selected area) it deals damage to flag, same as banner does and its the same radius actually as banner if u didnt know

about the lag tho i agree need fixing

1 hour ago, Sh0ckboner said:

If you don’t think your banners with other palas are OP during war then you are either lying or just don’t see it.

same mechanics and skills exists on legion side if banner needs to be removed from war than all aoe spells needs to be removed in war to make it fair

here u go chieftain magic can surpass paladin magic with same setup as my paladin lvl32

a.png.62947b8edfc3d86c8b73b8ec68f10952.pngb.png.72183a00e45e0b7956fa1d2d54158547.pngc.png.0788d8c2ff3a2f5aa39e0ff3caa510e0.png

about the lag its not banner fault any aoe spell does this when u have 100 summons in area

8 минут назад, Gladiator сказал:

100% crit rate (impossible)

x8 hits 1 banner (wrong, x6)

Yeah I'm sure the math checks out. :suspicious1:

Notice how the topic quickly turned into ''nerf banner damage'', shows how much you care about the actual 'bug'. I recommend once again to close this topic or move it from the support section :)

The solution to this lag is easy, make all AoE skills have a limit on summons/minions. For now I think you can turn off the damage/heal numbers in your settings. It's definitely not a BANNER OPE PLS NERF problem.

i not asked nerf banner dmg. just asking dont hit flag. like dk curse fixed^♡^

I agree with Gladiator about this topic going offtopic towards banner and its damage instead of why its causing lag so this topic might be locked soon

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

I agree with Gladiator about this topic going offtopic towards banner and its damage instead of why its causing lag so this topic might be locked soon

original post was about lag AND damage. Read 

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

chieftain can use hammer + cloth gear so he can achieve more magic than paladin actually, im not sure what u mean by (counts only at selected area) it deals damage to flag, same as banner does and its the same radius actually as banner if u didnt know

same mechanics and skills exists on legion side if banner needs to be removed from war than all aoe spells needs to be removed in war to make it fair

here u go chieftain magic can surpass paladin magic with same setup as my paladin lvl32

a.png.62947b8edfc3d86c8b73b8ec68f10952.pngb.png.72183a00e45e0b7956fa1d2d54158547.pngc.png.0788d8c2ff3a2f5aa39e0ff3caa510e0.png

about the lag its not banner fault any aoe spell does this when u have 100 summons in area

None of the legion side can survive a revive or not get stunned to use any skill, paladin can revive and plant- repeat. 

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

We are asking for banner not to hit flag like DK curse got fixed. We are not talking about any other class or how strong they are.

Banner damage to flag and lag is the issue 

Chieftain can’t get a skill off after revive. Pala can plant flag then get killed then LS- repeat. 

If you think this isn’t OP then why are you having 6 palas spam LS at flag and just use banner before they die? 

@Nolanwill we get any replies bout this topic or this topic is gonna be ignored like Templar skill bug with blessing which was reported 6 months ago n nothing has been done yet . In both cases there is video proof submitted 

Edited by vegeta

1 hour ago, vegeta said:

@Nolanwill we get any replies bout this topic or this topic is gonna be ignored like Templar skill bug with blessing which was reported 6 months ago n nothing has been done yet . In both cases there is video proof submitted 

This is not bug,why Gm should replies this.haha.stop tag them.you make them laugh

8 hours ago, Sh0ckboner said:

Banner damage to flag and lag is the issue 

flag is only 1 entity, player minions and npcs are many more

9 hours ago, Sh0ckboner said:

original post was about lag AND damage. Read 

Topic of the post

"Paladin banner at war cause lag in the server"

and if it was about damage it wouldn't have to be in support section, it should be in suggestions or class discussion

12 hours ago, Sh0ckboner said:

None of the legion side can survive a revive or not get stunned to use any skill, paladin can revive and plant- repeat. 

How is Paladin able to revive and place Banner and other classes can't revive and do a skill too? Paladin does not have special magic immunity to damage and control when they revive they are just as much prone to instantly die as any other class. Explain that please.

43 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

How is Paladin able to revive and place Banner and other classes can't revive and do a skill too? Paladin does not have special magic immunity to damage and control when they revive they are just as much prone to instantly die as any other class. Explain that please.

Brain Explosion GIFs | Tenor

d.png.99c572e8a6446db1782700f26ff457c8.png

Edited by lallouss

14 hours ago, Gladiator said:

100% crit rate (impossible)

x8 hits 1 banner (wrong, x6)

Yeah I'm sure the math checks out. :suspicious1:

Notice how the topic quickly turned into ''nerf banner damage'', shows how much you care about the actual 'bug'. I recommend once again to close this topic or move it from the support section :)

The solution to this lag is easy, make all AoE skills have a limit on summons/minions. For now I think you can turn off the damage/heal numbers in your settings. It's definitely not a BANNER OPE PLS NERF problem.

Well most of mcs ,who join map 2 war, talking about lag and what causes it... I don't care if banner does the lag or what but we all know whenever banners are put on the area server lags and no one can do anything for some secs besides banners do the work. Why you want this topic to be closed?! xD because you know if that 'bug' is fixed you won't be able to win war in a few mins like how these last days you are winning taking advantage of this abuse. :Penguin5: let's make this map 2 war fun removing lag whatever causes it :friends:

15 hours ago, Lwn said:

2hand magical weapon more popular now with better magical damage and Paladins banner cover extra area comparing to swoop army of the Chieftain aoe skill.

i think u guyz dont know how to play chieftain :3 its same area

1661536473_areaswoopingarmy.thumb.png.0e65204f4527da9e3be4dc5a517d2a55.png763256762_areabanner.thumb.png.5dc4f709850ac65332f806804d13c51b.png

Why didn't you reply during bussiness days? Please reply even if mod have at least checked or if this has been suggested to the developers. 

The day after Battle for territory is the Mermen Trials, and those are main events of Map 2 and Map 4 are affected by bugs. This is clearly a bug. Developers have not made paladin cause lags when using banners. If devs can't fix it right away, devs can temporarily reduce the number of targets for monsters in the banner. This is not a nerf. It's just a temporary adjustment.

To those who claim that this is not a bug, Does the skill description say that it causes lag? Developers have not designed skills to cause lag. This is therefore a bug.

And it doesn't help to toggle name, damage and etc. Did you guys check the third video of Vegeta's post? It just doesn't show on your screen. Server calculates all damages and heals.

I love Warspear, but you guys are turning a blind eye to our problems. Including case that reverse flow works during guild blessing. At least as far as I feel. So if you're in the process of fixing it, I hope you can at least write down the progress in the post. I'm sorry for mentioning something off topic

The later you deal with it, the more someone is suffering.

No one is saying that they shouldn't fix the lag. The lag issue is a problem, I agree.

But people are only suggesting to nerf banner's damage while justifying it with VERY exaggerated numbers.

And again:

- How is nerfing banner damage gonna fix lag?

- How is removing banner damage from flag gonna fix lag? The lag is coming from banner hitting so many minions/summons, not because of flag.

People here clearly have a problem with banner damage on the flag particularly, that is clearly their main concern here. And considering Chieftain has almost the exact same skill in terms of damage on flag, I don't see how they can fairly ask for that. Just because your chieftains choose to not build a full magic set for AoE damage like Paladins, doesn't mean Banner is OP.

Look at the screenshots from Zeus and do the math, Swooping Army deals 55% x5 and Chief can reach more magic than Paladin because of cloth armors, it comes down to almost exactly the same damage in total. You have no right to complain about it.

1 hour ago, Laevateinn said:

I love Warspear, but you guys are turning a blind eye to our problems. Including case that reverse flow works during guild blessing. At least as far as I feel. So if you're in the process of fixing it, I hope you can at least write down the progress in the post. I'm sorry for mentioning something off topic

Clear and to the point. Very well said, I might add. The lack of response from the admin team seems to be the issue here.

Did you see the post?

If so, was it passed to the devs?

What's the status of said complaint?

All of these seem to be very reasonable asks from the player community lol. @Nolan @Holmes@LeeLoo

I think the issue of utilising lag due to a particular skill to win wars and GvG definitely falls under support category. 

Edited by TheCaster

• Developer

Hi there!

There is indeed a problem with the Paladin's "Harad's Banner" skill. We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the info :Snorlax:

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

No one is saying that they shouldn't fix the lag. The lag issue is a problem, I agree.

But people are only suggesting to nerf banner's damage while justifying it with VERY exaggerated numbers.

And again:

- How is nerfing banner damage gonna fix lag?

- How is removing banner damage from flag gonna fix lag? The lag is coming from banner hitting so many minions/summons, not because of flag.

People here clearly have a problem with banner damage on the flag particularly, that is clearly their main concern here. And considering Chieftain has almost the exact same skill in terms of damage on flag, I don't see how they can fairly ask for that. Just because your chieftains choose to not build a full magic set for AoE damage like Paladins, doesn't mean Banner is OP.

Look at the screenshots from Zeus and do the math, Swooping Army deals 55% x5 and Chief can reach more magic than Paladin because of cloth armors, it comes down to almost exactly the same damage in total. You have no right to complain about it.

The banner should not be able to hit the flag and cause easy wins for the ElF side. 

Edited by Sh0ckboner

7 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner said:

The banner should not be able to hit the flag and cause easy wins for the ElF side. 

legion has same mechanics, whats unfair in banner that legion side doesnt have? explain it before suggesting silly ideas

17 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Hi there!

There is indeed a problem with the Paladin's "Harad's Banner" skill. We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the info :Snorlax:

thank you because sentinels lagging also :Snorlax:if in same area

3 minutes ago, lallouss said:

legion has same mechanics, whats unfair in banner that legion side doesnt have?

Banner vs death knight curse damage on flag 

After last time bug fix death knight curse doesnt do anymore damage on flag or pylons or castle gates 

But on the other hand banner now modified with high damage hits flag pylons castle gates 

2 minutes ago, vegeta said:

Banner vs death knight curse damage on flag 

After last time bug fix death knight curse doesnt do anymore damage on flag or pylons or castle gates 

But on the other hand banner now modified with high damage hits flag pylons castle gates 

swooping army

d.png.7b396fdabf4f1d78e5bf6e89ff3784bd.png

banner damage didnt change, it just stopped splitting it was fixed, ur comparing a 180% magic damage curse with a 50% magic damage banner? xd x4 the difference

+ curse can be carried inside elf town a dummy elf, banner cant be carried inside mc town using a dummy mc

Edited by lallouss

1 minute ago, lallouss said:

swooping army

Mages new fire damage sKill 4/4 = 12x dot ( let me get the damage per dot on dummy )damage I can make video

Swooping army = 5 hits 

7 minutes ago, lallouss said:

+ curse can be carried inside elf town a dummy elf, banner cant be carried inside mc town using a dummy mc

Yes it can be carried with 30 40 Templars waiting at war. Previously banner damage was split n there was no issue . Now after update just palas attack flag n  win the war + the lag coz the banner . 

4 minutes ago, vegeta said:

Mages new fire damage sKill 4/4 = 12x dot ( let me get the damage per dot on dummy )damage I can make video

Swooping army = 5 hits 

dot doesnt work on flags/gates/thrones its a debuff on the normal damage counts + mage blazing ground doesnt stack so 100 mage fire = 1 mage fire if casted same time its all fair skills were balanced

you guyz complaining now about banner damage being 3.5-4k no critics seriously? any class can do this much damage if spamming life scroll or reaching flag

a ranger using ink can 1 shot hit the flag doing easy 4k damage

if u want next war ill tell mages to attack flag xd no paladins

10 minutes ago, lallouss said:

swooping army

d.png.7b396fdabf4f1d78e5bf6e89ff3784bd.png

banner damage didnt change, it just stopped splitting it was fixed, ur comparing a 180% magic damage curse with a 50% magic damage banner? xd x4 the difference

Zeus-

If chief could spam lifescroll and use swooping and cause damage i would be doing it. I am pushed by one of the 50

templars in town to the other side of the map. I have tried using 30 life scrolls and did 0 damage one war. You use 1 Ls and do damage.  

The difference is you at flag can use lifescroll and plant banner without being moved and just die and repeat. 

There are many variables here not the skill description or damage amount in skill.

The skill shouldn’t hit flag period. I’m sorry but after this is fixed war will be fun again.

you guyz complaining now about banner damage being 3.5-4k no critics seriously

U urself kNow how much the damage Numbers are .if u want I can make video u putting banner to chip of the flag per ls n put here n the lag which happens just when banner is put . I put 3 videos t5 t4 t3 how just banner was put on the flag n the lag happened at that moment. Cant just say lag happens with other skills too . Accident dnt happen just with 1 skill in 3 Videos . Also not my video only . Multiple video for the banner while u deny it's not banner issue which causes lag

17 hours ago, lallouss said:

Death knights Curse skill still doesn't affect on flag and can't use on flag if u don't know and from elfs side any other class aoe skill can't affects the flag?

Paladins , Chieftains can have same magical damage and they can do same magical damage depends on the level of the skill. 

I don't know why you say Chieftain magical damage is better than Paladins banner when they can do 8k damage on flag in one use.

4 minutes ago, Lwn said:

I don't know why you say Chieftain magical damage is better than Paladins banner when they can do 8k damage on flag in one use.

chieftain can achieve 1.2k magic same setup as paladin at 4/4 swooping its 55% x5 that 3.3k damage (armor and gloves cloth paladin cant use thats extra magic for chieftain)

paladin can achievee 1k magic same setup as chieftain at 4/4 banner its 50%x6 thats 3k damage

4 minutes ago, vegeta said:

U urself kNow how much the damage Numbers are .if u want I can make video u putting banner to chip of the flag per ls n put here n the lag which happens just when banner is put . I put 3 videos t5 t4 t3 how just banner was put on the flag n the lag happened at that moment. Cant just say lag happens with other skills too . Accident dnt happen just with 1 skill in 3 Videos . Also not my video only . Multiple video for the banner while u deny it's not banner issue which causes lag

yes i know the numbers and i posted the numbers, i agreed on fixing the lags but all of u want remove banner damage to flag because your losing war, when u stay town and dont attack elf ofcourse your gona lose war, elf flag wont drop hp on its own, needs someone to damage to it:Snorlax:

Edited by lallouss

2 minutes ago, lallouss said:

chieftain can achieve 1.2k magic same setup as paladin at 4/4 swooping its 55% x5 that 3.3k damage

paladin can achievee 1k magic same setup as chieftain at 4/4 banner its 50%x6 thats 3k damage

yes i know the numbers and i posted the numbers, i agreed on fixing the lags but all of u want remove banner damage to flag because your losing war, when u stay town and dont attack elf ofcourse your gona lose war, elf flag wont drop hp on its own, needs someone to damage to it:Snorlax:

Paladins and Chieftains almost does same amount of magical damage and as a tank class it's too much more for Paladins. Devs need to fix the knights curse skill to damage the flag.

9 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Well you abuse the bug everytime for a win and farming which doesn't mean we didn't attack the flag when there is a heavy lag issues.

9 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Well you abuse the bug everytime for a win and farming which doesn't mean we didn't attack the flag when there is a heavy lag issues.

didnt know legion side lagging till you guyz posted topic about it i tought only sentinel side lagging, i didnt disagree or abuse lag bug, i said im glad if they fix it, check again what i wrote

10 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Paladins and Chieftains almost does same amount of magical damage and as a tank class it's too much more for Paladins. Devs need to fix the knights curse skill to damage the flag.

i agree than if does same amount of damage why need remove it from damaging the flag? we have 0 advantage here both sides equal in power

about death knight curse i think need a full rework, if dk using it on himself not elf works thats fine by me but thats another topic unrelated to banner

30 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner said:

Zeus-

If chief could spam lifescroll and use swooping and cause damage i would be doing it. I am pushed by one of the 50

templars in town to the other side of the map. I have tried using 30 life scrolls and did 0 damage one war. You use 1 Ls and do damage.  

The difference is you at flag can use lifescroll and plant banner without being moved and just die and repeat. 

There are many variables here not the skill description or damage amount in skill.

The skill shouldn’t hit flag period. I’m sorry but after this is fixed war will be fun again.

ill tell my people attack legion flag with mages next war no worries

36 minutes ago, Sh0ckboner said:

Where is Deathknight pull? Where is Warlock Circles? The same tools Elves have, MCs have. I also got stunned and killed before banner many times. It just sounds like you're too slow, or your alliance are not doing a good job. The lag happens AFTER pala places banner, so you can't even use that excuse. There is no reason for a Paladin to be able to revive > banner better than Chief revive > swoop. 

Right now it seems like you're just complaining because you're losing wars even though both sides have the same skill types that do the same job just in different forms, just one side is utilizing it more and you're too lazy to improve and you asking devs to win wars for you by nerfing other side for no reason.

12 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Where is Deathknight pull? Where is Warlock Circles? The same tools Elves have, MCs have. I also got stunned and killed before banner many times. It just sounds like you're too slow, or your alliance are not doing a good job. The lag happens AFTER pala places banner, so you can't even use that excuse. There is no reason for a Paladin to be able to revive > banner better than Chief revive > swoop. 

Right now it seems like you're just complaining because you're losing wars even though both sides have the same skill types that do the same job just in different forms, just one side is utilizing it more and you're too lazy to improve and you asking devs to win wars for you by nerfing other side for no reason.

i could complain all day about skills and i’m sure you can too. 

Why can’t Dk curse hit flag ?

Why did elves complain when it did? 

It’s ok for one side to complain and not the other? We weren’t losing all wars before this update. I’ve been a part of every war since update and have seen 3-4 palas spamming lifescroll and planting banner then dead. The flag hp is dropping fast. Mc and elves skills are different. Any of us revive we are pushed to the other side of town.  It seemed like paladin had a near 100% success rate. I’m glad @Holmes is looking into this. 

I’ve never been able to use swooping on flag because the amount of templar and control skills. Look at the video @vegeta posted. Why do we have many banners going off at once?

Should our guild just quit game cuz can’t win as well? like you guys did for months 

is this a topic about the aoe effects causing lag or about the aoe skills hitting the flag during war allowing a way to cheese it?
on any case, im sure the devs can change how harrad's banner displays its affected opponents in order to make it have a lesser impact but there is still the problem of massive amount of calculations (damage ticks) going on all the same time, wich the game cant handle very well, im sure that the lag during wars is caused by the massive amount of targets the aoe skills goes to affect (by having the paladins banner be the main villan by having the most visual impact when affecting a single target rather than showing an effect on the ground, even if very helpfull (not in massive fights) for players to see who is affected and who is not affected by the extra damage effect.
even if the lag during war could also be caused by an high amount of entities being around at same place at one given time (summons from items and skills) wich has been shown when demonic pact used to allow the charmer to have infinite summons and by so continuosly crash the test servers at the time

to be specific, i dont care much about the pvp balance, its continuosly broken and someone will always cry out for nerfs left and right no matter the situation, but i would like to see cheesy tattics (wich multiple of them involves life scrolling and damaging the banner to death) to be blocked/reduced during the battle of territories along optimizations in order to allow the servers/devices to hold more chaos while being in the heat of massive fights, for the lifescrolling problem i just suggest to block their use inside enemy cities removing completely the chance of any side of cheesing their way trought massive use of lifescrolls but atleast requiring the use of certain skills, kind of same of teleporting inside enemy cities 

6 minutes ago, lore said:

for the lifescrolling problem i just suggest to block their use inside enemy cities removing completely the chance of any side of cheesing their way trought massive use of lifescrolls but atleast requiring the use of certain skills, kind of same of teleporting inside enemy cities 

i agree life scrolls usage should be banned inside towns or maybe during the whole war event

Just to clarify, the flag has 0 defense, just like the dummy. Test the banner and the swooping army and you'll see that they both do nearly the same damage. The damage the dummy takes is the same as the flag as well, both have 0 defense. There is no reason for the banner to deal more damage than any other skill.

And another thing, the Mcs try to revive on the flag and are pushed by the flows, ok, and when the Elves do the same thing, where is the circle and the zone of the lock? The two prevent someone from being able to use any skill. A dk can also pull someone farther than a flow can push. A paladin has nothing against stuns or damage after he dies and revives, he can easily be stunned and killed before he does anything. There is no perk that makes him always succeed in reviving and attacking and other classes cannot, all skill buffs including the one on set 32 are disabled after he dies.

And stop wanting them to remove the damage from the banner to the flag like the curse, the curse was nerfed by an exploit that the mcs themselves used, the banner doesn't have any exploit, everyone is using it fairly. If there is a bug in the banner that causes lag, it will be fixed, but there is nothing wrong with the damage.

Edited by Fabr

16 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Just to clarify, the flag has 0 defense, just like the dummy. Test the banner and the swooping army and you'll see that they both do nearly the same damage. The damage the dummy takes is the same as the flag as well, both have 0 defense. There is no reason for the banner to deal more damage than any other skill.

And another thing, the Mcs try to revive on the flag and are pushed by the flows, ok, and when the Elves do the same thing, where is the circle and the zone of the lock? The two prevent someone from being able to use any skill. A dk can also pull someone farther than a flow can push. A paladin has nothing against stuns or damage after he dies and revives, he can easily be stunned and killed before he does anything. There is no perk that makes him always succeed in reviving and attacking and other classes cannot, all skill buffs including the one on set 32 are disabled after he dies.

And stop wanting them to remove the damage from the banner to the flag like the curse, the curse was nerfed by an exploit that the mcs themselves used, the banner doesn't have any exploit, everyone is using it fairly. If there is a bug in the banner that causes lag, it will be fixed, but there is nothing wrong with the damage.

The difference is MC get pulled 10 squares away and then revive and get pushed more.  had 20 locks using circle and elf can still revive and plant skill. Many locks were in the past wars and it doesn’t work. Banner should NOT hit flag period 

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Warlocks Circle cd is 20 seconds where as Templars reserve flow cd is like 10 seconds.

Let's make the reserve flow skill to 20 seconds same like warlock Circle skill. If Devs change this , then you can say both classes have same skill types which does the same thing.(Crowd control)

It's very funny they nerf Warlocks circle skill even more worse. Now the skill at 5/5 lvl only stops 4.5 enemies🤣 , I really don't know what that 0.5 represents where as Templars orb can pull away 9 enemies with relic at a time.

I really feel bad for those Warlock users still play the game or i wonder no lock users spend much coins in game so devs doesn't care. 🤔 

Also make Death knight curse damage the flag same like Paladins banner since there is no tank class have proper aoe damage skill from the Legions side. We don't ask to ban or nerf the Paladins banner which damages the flag and Death knights curse skill must damage the flag. So there will be more balanced from both the sides.

You know sentinels have 2 special pull skills even it works under  100% resist. Well they are Paladins Repellent strike and the wardens pull skill. Devs abuse the meaning of resist in these skill.🤣

@Holmes

They wont fix these things thou but if any anything found bug from legions side , it will be fixed within 1 day whereas they take 1 year to fix the bug from Sentinels side.

By the way , the words you use in this topic like "You too slow" and "you to lazy" doesn't make any sense for those who read the topic. It's like you tease the players here , so mind your words next time.

Also the lag issue need to be fixed and I'm sure it's not same like guild tele lag issue which makes glitches in game.

5 hours ago, lallouss said:

i agree than if does same amount of damage why need remove it from damaging the flag? we have 0 advantage here both sides equal in power

about death knight curse i think need a full rework, if dk using it on himself not elf works thats fine by me but thats another topic unrelated to banner

Even Sentinels have 0 advantage too if u say so , we need a tank class to damage the flag just by clicking nearby area of the flag rather than clicking in the flag. 

If u say we have chieftains , they die too fast before they use the skill so we still have 0 advantage and sentinels have advantage by Paladins.

You can send Paladins to attack and we don't ask to send mages to attack the flag.

13 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Well they are Paladins Repellent strike and the wardens pull skill

repellent strike im not 100% sure but i think ur right

wardens switcheroo doesnt work if resisted i think but also im not 100% like 90% sure doesnt switch

about everything else u said i agree with and knight curse needs a rework before making it able to damage flag, because it can abused on elf accounts to send in town, so need make it casted on death knight or allies and not enemies

19 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Warlocks Circle cd is 20 seconds where as Templars reserve flow cd is like 10 seconds.

flow is 16sec cd not 10sec and the relic +3 players can be used on dark circle also same as flow

flow.png.7e1fcc54eb078e8c3f977e16e43310cd.png

repellent strike im not 100% sure but i think ur right

wardens switcheroo doesnt work if resisted i think but also im not 100% like 90% sure doesnt switch

about everything else u said i agree with and knight curse needs a rework before making it able to damage flag, because it can abused on elf accounts to send in town, so need make it casted on death knight or allies and not enemies

Well that Curse skill bug was fixed in a day and 2 wars(1week) over , still they doesn't  fixed the lag issue.

Wardens pull always works even under resist , you can test that skill from your side and Paladins repellent strike pull away players 100% too.

10 minutes ago, lallouss said:

flow is 16sec cd not 10sec and the relic +3 players can be used on dark circle also same as flow

flow.png.7e1fcc54eb078e8c3f977e16e43310cd.png

Oh that's a lvl 1 char info

By the way , Warlocks Circle 5/5 stops only 7 players now even with relic and if any enemy player dead in that circle , it won't count the another enemy player who steps on the circle.

Templars flow skill pulls away 9 players with relic and it counts another 9 new players who steps on the orb.

So how both skills are same? Its like 1 Templar = 2 warlocks.

Holmes said that there is a problem with the skill and that they're looking for a way to fix it so this topic doesnt need any more offtopic comments

Edited by Jcbreff

• Jcbref locked this topic