ELF BLOCKING ARE USING B

fckcamper

Hello devs again,

unfortunatly you deleted my last post after moving it to support.

Now you may want to check this out, you can also log in and check it your self, the indonisia guild always there.

would even still be "fair" if played by humans but they tell their selfes:

check screenshot

after confronting him with illigal kind of playing i got insulted. can also give you that as screenshot if you actually want to read it.

97389_.jpg

Hello devs again,

unfortunatly you deleted my last post after moving it to support.

Now you may want to check this out, you can also log in and check it your self, the indonisia guild always there.

would even still be "fair" if played by humans but they tell their selfes:

check screenshot

after confronting him with illigal kind of playing i got insulted. can also give you that as screenshot if you actually want to read it.

Are you a kid? theres already a lot of threads like this and if elves dont put traps then rogues will mess the Elves from quests and farming lol :facepalm:

Do i use a klick bot to farm gold? Do mc have a chance to block by klickbot? NO! And btw I am 24 and not used to play with kids who need this because they are so whack themselfes.i am done with cl on stairsside anywAys...you problem now if you even support this kind of playing

Do i use a klick bot to farm gold? Do mc have a chance to block by klickbot? NO! And btw I am 24 and not used to play with kids who need this because they are so whack themselfes.i am done with cl on stairsside anywAys...you problem now if you even support this shitty kind of playing

U are idiot if u got this serious. Its imposible to farm anything using clickbot..Go home kid :facepalm:

Do mc have a chance to block by klickbot? NO!

I actually remember an incident when someone spammed dark circles with an army of low level warlocks for hours. It was literally impossible for elves to access enemy lands.