name best ranger of ur server

koskiller

I'm the best ranger on all combined servers. Not just ranger, best player. ;)

You to can be the best maybe, if you play 15 hours a day and spend lots of money on the game like i did. With a little luck and skill you can become a PRO player like me.

i'm the best druid not only on all server of warspear but best player on all mmo game ;)

i just play around three hours a day, and never spend my money on the game but i can beat

everyone in warspear, because i genius no 1 super op best most skille player

See, 

talking bullshit is easy to do  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm the best ranger on all combined servers. Not just ranger, best player. You to can be the best maybe, if you play 15 hours a day and spend lots of money on the game like i did. With a little luck and skill you can become a PRO player like me.

so you really think yourself as the best of the best after playing this game for a month??

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Pohoyou on sapphire, he doesn't play nomore i quess, but he used to help me about 1 and a half year ago with my first ranger  ;D can't remember my first ranger name tho

Guest XthekingX

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Pvprange = #1 Pro Player, everyone knows that... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

True Strory :pleasantry:

Guest XthekingX

a true story? I thought it was an urban legend in some african village :facepalm: :lol:

:lol: nah . he not that bad for rich ranger  :lol:

im not the best ranger but i am a pretty good ranger i think im highly under rated and over looked just saying think about it

• 1 month later...

Lol, Reu deleted his acc. Also i was just flattering him, im #1 Mcoin buyer and Pro Player.

atleast he dosent hav 100%ego like u,US-SERVER>>>>>>>>>Godsrange,he mid-rich nd helps all,the made me run around the maze in swamps to make me remember the way

• 4 weeks later...

He noob, rich is money only, he don't even know how to fking scatter or trap  :facepalm:  maybe he playin while he high again lol

I wast best Ranger in Arena before amp to, you noon...

• 1 month later...
Guest XthekingX

at least she helps me in cl unlike u

SHE?! :rofl: :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

name 2-3 best rangers of ur server...

note best is not rich noob...but ppl who help others...honest frendly n ofc atleast have good euips but this counts less in weightage....no scamers or idiots with lvl10 equips should be named...this isnt the list which tells u who hits max but the list which says who is more good a person ;)

pls dont vote urself/..if u think u best then name second best ppl :clapping:

i vote(very hard for me)

us sappire

scout , constugg  ::) 

others not far behind ;)

i find my best name dizzyarrow

• 2 weeks later...

If Nessah is a weak noob what are you then?

hes fag nerd think his self #1 pro player nt rang stupid  :facepalm:  #1 pro player only can b a bd  8)  n every ks that cuz they can b the strongest n can be gotten highest def except classes using shield can get highest def ofc with divine def forget its nt time 2 say all story bt ya #1 nessah pro rang ;)  n every1 ks it in Us-Saphire bt m wondering wt happened with evilhits  :unknw:  he got +10 nw or he stills +9

:blush: essa and nessah both got +10 dooms now :diablo:

huss Essa  ;D ;D  is it Xxnessaxx

On EU

Tayuya - MAX DMG, hits so hard :o

Wolfsy - Seems to hit less then Tayuya, but has better def and is harder to kill.

Top 2 of the server

Kochstylz has the max damage tayuya doesnt have full ice queen and yeah koch is cool

Best is chrystall revendark and xjaybo wolfsy good too but hes abit wreckless because it was him and mofh vs me and some +3 ranger he just charged in volcano and lost xd

wtf tayuya is noob +10 think hes pro.. :bad: . noob hp and resilience :bad: .

i killed her before he only won whe he dodged one of my hits..

any rogue with dmg 500+ and 8%penet+ and like 18% accu, could kill him

without even getting shot..

• 2 weeks later...

Me killed #1 weaksauce

Then logged off, he can beat our spare chars but when our powers combine i guess connect failure

60300_.jpg

You that chicken on a game you log off? Scared of someone snapping a pic you lose? Cause you know we would of won some. It's ok bro.

Also look, Hopzz and Rokzz suck.

60303_.png

60304_.png

60305_.png