name best ranger of ur server

koskiller

Before the era of amplify, i guess none rangers owning arena. Now in this amplify era, many OP rangers..

# Sherilda # before amplify existing, she always on top in arena 2V2 3v3 5v5 and she is a Ranger. n not only she rule arena at that time.. :drinks:

tanya dulu para orang tua di mc sblum post bro  :lol:

# Sherilda # before amplify existing, she always on top in arena 2V2 3v3 5v5 and she is a Ranger. n not only she rule arena at that time.. :drinks:

tanya dulu para orang tua di mc sblum post bro  :lol:

Sherilda was one the top because she had Arena tickets and she is a ranger ofcourse. So it does have nothing to do with amplify system. She is still on top at 3x3.

Okay, i knew sherilda n i faced her a few times. And she is a pretty tough ranger but i beat her a few times though.. Nope, according to my experience i've never fought a ranger who owning arena(Class balance).

Ini menurut pengalaman g aja bro.. Soal tua, g dari bulan maret taon lalu uda maen cuma ga exist aja.. ;D

Sherilda was one the top because she had Arena tickets and she is a ranger ofcourse. So it does have nothing to do with amplify system. She is still on top at 3x3.

yea sherlyda n hotkid bought someting like 300 tik on day one lke chrono n ice...nothing to do with amplify system...

if u are pointing to arena then point to old one as it was the best way to see whos better not new one where a person always losing can become #1 thanks to infinite tik......

sherley is one of best bd ..but her ranger skills i doubt...but she is very good a person and cool ranger

Okay, i knew sherilda n i faced her a few times. And she is a pretty tough ranger but i beat her a few times though.. Nope, according to my experience i've never fought a ranger who owning arena(Class balance).

Ini menurut pengalaman g aja bro.. Soal tua, g dari bulan maret taon lalu uda maen cuma ga exist aja.. ;D

try me  :blush: koskiller :P

lets make new topic on whos the baddest guy of server 8)

that is kill mc doesnt let them do quest and maybe a bit arrogant? why not :dirol:

:tease:  really who is the best ranger in US-Sapphire ? ?

dont know about that but ferrari isnt the best...red bulls duck the way ...vettel is best...also fernando alonso is good to...my second best...but i think if he gets red bull team he can win all....afterall red bull has wiiings:D lol

• 2 weeks later...

(n_n)v

:wacko: f@c the way u are, ur just a bug dsturbance for noob elfs hunting..

The reak best ranger since from the start was RAPGEAR hope to see him soon ;D

)

:wacko: f@c the way u are, ur just a bug dsturbance for noob elfs hunting..

The reak best ranger since from the start was RAPGEAR hope to see him soon ;D

And the best rich poter issssssss tachannnn!  GWAPITOOOO!!!! LOL

But its a good elf :P

i soloed him without anypot...

coz he had no wepon equiped. :rofl: :rofl:  and his gaurds were pissing at that time ;D

Its GUNTRAM !  :diablo:

wew..  :shok: guntram drop his wtcb.. thats why u can soloed him..  :lol:

i soloed him without anypot...

coz he had no wepon equiped. :rofl: :rofl:  and his gaurds were pissing at that time ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok real list.  Very long because there's so many goddamn rangers  :bad: ;D

Old timers: Cevilone Scout Athor Quiteso Illarexi

Current old timers: Koskiller, Pummy

Current: Swaaz (kite king) Kaka Absynthe Spirit Vestorya Hartzel Spryt.....

I know I'm forgetting a few.  All on list are equipped well play well.  Some better than others. 

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: NIMUE :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

offcourse....she's my gf lol lol ;D

• 1 month later...

none. all ranger are playing "special" class which takes no skill to use, so like dk`s in wow, you just don`t rate or take them seriously in pvp.

so like dk`s in wow, you just don`t rate or take them seriously in pvp.

Look who's talking, Mr. Coward, Go vanish from your enemies you can't kill.

Go play Frost/UH DK, have fun getting own'd by Hunters and Rogues bro

Look who's talking, Mr. Coward, Go vanish from your enemies you can't kill.

Go play Frost/UH DK, have fun getting own'd by Hunters and Rogues bro

marksman hunter generally fuk all :blush: :diablo: :diablo:

• 1 month later...

Before the era of amplify, i guess none rangers owning arena. Now in this amplify era, many OP rangers..

Before amps and official arena when I was lvl 13 I kill mcs lvl 18 without pots at nadir. I and i used 4 large pots to solo dinalt. When couldn't get party to hunt. When trap came i didn't like it. When arena came i rarely lost. When amps came i spent 1.6 Million gold, and i had 4 longbow and others who sold and other weapons and used it all on amps. People who say I don't know how to use and scatter is usually people I kill in arena with trap and scatter. Sure I am +10 amp but I played long and I ain't rude to people.

So I guess jealous people are just a bunch of pre judging people.

Before amps and official arena when I was lvl 13 I kill mcs lvl 18 without pots at nadir.

without pot`s good joke.

when you was lvl13 you were 90% of the time with wolfgirl, most of the mc thought you were a multiboxing potter noob, just like gwapito at the time, walk alone almost never, and still used pots even 2 v 1 against lvl18`s or anytime health was low, lie all you want to act cool, but we know the truth.

without pot`s good joke.

when you was lvl13 you were 90% of the time with wolfgirl, most of the mc thought you were a multiboxing potter noob, just like gwapito at the time, walk alone almost never, and still used pots even 2 v 1 against lvl18`s or anytime health was low, lie all you want to act cool, but we know the truth.

Jealoussseeee boy  ;D wat ever!

without pot`s good joke.

Jealousssseee boy ;D wat ever!  :tease:

shyleen..... u are mad i think. best eq have Wolfsy and Gwapito i think. But Anak and Indonesiak are good players who can teamwork.