name best ranger of ur server

koskiller

How good ppl not viewed with how many they help other, but can see it with how hard they try to helped other who asking.

Like im always doing when helping others  8) :lol:

aku padamu :give_rose:

1st Roid 2nd Gwapito  :lol: I'm MC don't know any good rangers they all run and hide behind other elf. Except Gwapito  8)

I AGREE :lol:  ROID POWWER AHAHA RANGERS HIDE OF ME  :spiteful: BUT IM FINISH OWNED FOR THE OVERPOWER BLESSING  :facepalm: XD DONT WORRY  JAYROX I RETURN IN LOW TIME  :spiteful:

A best class player .....

is real best for all ,like war,pvp,farming,speaking in game

not like a rich player tht have 50 - 90k mcoin tht have shit to buy anythink to make him strong :wacko:

]]] link=topic=45025.msg184905#msg184905 date=1329701851]

u mean me?:P

]]] link=topic=45025.msg184905#msg184905 date=1329701851]

u mean me?:P

yaa.. my ranger too ?  :blush:

Lol seriously you  should look around for more active players, & not cheater's & inactive players........ :pleasantry:

look arround an rich player ???

rich player not same as a best player , :bad:

look arround an rich player ???

rich player not same as a best player , :bad:

Plz read carefully I said active players which doesn't mean all players around are rich  :facepalm:

Plz read carefully I said active players which doesn't mean all players around are rich  :facepalm:

and look he just say him fav ranger  :(

Whose business are you talking about  :facepalm:

You are always interfering personal issues, act like you're right,

all can choose his fav . , no need suggest :(

Jaw, aren't you getting into cools business by telling him how he should or shouldn't suggest?  LOL its the same thing maybe take your own advice.  8)

Swaaz= best ranger. 

You are always interfering personal issues, act like you're right,

all can choose his fav . , no need suggest :(

Who are you too decide what am doing is right or wrong or what I should do & don't  Am making him aware of the proper facts & there is nothing abt regarding you that I hav commented on !!!! Опубликованное фото

Who are you too decide what am doing is right or wrong or what I should do & don't  Am making him aware of the proper facts & there is nothing abt regarding you that I hav commented on !!!! Опубликованное фото

anD Then ??  :(

Jaw, aren't you getting into cools business by telling him how he should or shouldn't suggest?  LOL its the same thing maybe take your own advice.  8)

Swaaz= best ranger.

Swaaz ? a new rich ?  :nea:

Randy orton is the best ranger u nerds!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol everyone has his opinions...why are you tryingto change his views?

mind own bussiness.....these days i find a very weak barb who i love killing ...try to work on ur char than advice others!

Constugg is best...with him in old arena it was imposible to lose...

scout was also best ...but something went wrong:( with him

rest all very good...analzye bigwilly cevilone and keutupat and few more also grat...also stromblaze..etc

i dont know howo  good or bad im but i always try to be best...l

9870_.png

9871_.png

9872_.png

Опубликованное фото hahaha o god I got to handed to ya your really Phathetic it actually shows how much I own you even in a crowd of 100 mc you will allways target me Опубликованное фото Reason coz I made your life Phathetic shows that killing me is so Important to you! But let me tell you  can try to satisfy yourself by killing me yet you will gain nothing Yeah revenge is sweet but not when you get mocked & tricked into it you can kill me all you want yet you will never be able to kill me they way I killed you naked barehanded Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото hahaha o god I got to handed to ya your really Phathetic it actually shows how much I own you even in a crowd of 100 mc you will allways target me Опубликованное фото Reason coz I made your life Phathetic shows that killing me is so Important to you! But let me tell you  can try to satisfy yourself by killing me yet you will gain nothing Yeah revenge is sweet but not when you get mocked & tricked into it you can kill me all you want yet you will never be able to kill me they way I killed you naked barehanded Опубликованное фото

i kill the noobest n weakest first..coz they nothing more than pain in ass...dickless creatures to be honest :D

no i dont care killing u...but i love kill weak guys like u...who couldent even do half hp dmg to me ...

next time learn ways to use skill..i see these days.asshole barbs all place ...dying by me...pathetically weak

next time when u see me dont run into nadir like u did last time and before...shows ur @$$

but damn i forgot...u are the one who is crying for repair scrol prices...that why u dot wanna fight me...poor guy! ...damn need money? i have 400$ in my bank:-) gennerally use for subscripion...hehehe...

PLS DONT CRY!!! :'( :'(

Waterbow, The best Ranger is EU that runs like noob  :yahoo: I will get him next time and again and again and again and again and again till my swords are covered in his blood  :blush:

:wacko:

Waterbow, The best Ranger is EU that runs like noob  :yahoo: I will get him next time and again and again and again and again and again till my swords are covered in his blood  :blush:

Yeah Waterbow best ranger :lol: :lol:

I don't need luck, Izanagi needs repair scroll, poor guys bow is broken

we will see next time u see him, bully waterbow again and he will come to help water kill you

we will see next time u see him, bully waterbow again and he will come to help water kill you

I kill waterbow with 1 hit, easy, I kill him 2000! and then gouge u then stealth then 5000!  :tease: