spear on pala

Sure dk is great for burst damage but it falls short in longer fights. I was really strugling with the spear, i'll use it if there's 3 casters in opposing arena party but 1h mace and shield is definietly the way to go.

Pala is another story.

Sure dk is great for burst damage but it falls short in longer fights. I was really strugling with the spear, i'll use it if there's 3 casters in opposing arena party but 1h mace and shield is definietly the way to go.

Pala is another story.

sorry i was solely talking about pala, ive never played a dk

• 2 months later...

DKs 1h path needed a magic weapon, we all know this. Devs took a short-cut giving all melee chars all weapon classes. Good for for 1h DK, but im not sure how well they thought it through. If a 2h barb or DK use axe/warhammers or spadons doesnt reallt matters, they are all the same just 1 stat choice and maybe a fraction of atk speed.

But to give rouges axes - i dont know about that, its barbs job to dual wield axes, maybe blade dancer, but not a rouge in my eyes. They would need a "dirk-type" of light weight hatchet before i can think thats ok.

Paladins where always epic and if it wasnt for the elf community on EU i would probably been a Paladin. However to meld 2h DPS path and the 1h tank/support path into one epic 2h DPS supporter - Im sure devs can admit they didnt think about this specific situation when they released all melee weapons to all melee classes.

Maybe this needs a thinking through and limit some weapons. DK needs 1h mace or a 1h with magic of some type. 2h weapons with no magic can be for anyone sure no biggie. Blade dancer can keep their axes sure, doesnt really matter more then their 4% faction buff is even more OP. Rouges can have axes too, but only if they make a light weight version.

This is nightmare paly has more damage and more heal effect with spear... there is no more specialized weapon on each character rite now