Summon ferocity bug

Zurp

Druids minion with ferocity does decreased damage to other minions. @Nolan

In the video I have 0 ferocity and my minion hits the other minion 1056. Other druid has 31% ferocity and his minion hits mine 307. The other druid has more mdef and resilience than I do.

Edited by Zurp
edited title

thats how it suppose to be, same thing with charmer and templar minions they are considered pve mobs so fero does less damage on them, im not sure if im mistaken or not, because my pvp weapons also do less damage to enemy minions

arent all minions alike? or skill minions should be considered pvp/player type of defence im not sure need a dev confirmation on this topic

I'm not talking about player damage here. Player with ferocity does increased damage to at least druids minions, might be different on charmers/templars and necros summons. 

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

I'm not talking about player damage here. Player with ferocity does increased damage to at least druids minions, might be different on charmers/templars and necros summons. 

so you're telling that when a player attacks the minion while having ferocity, it deals increased damage, while when another player summoned minion does it gains the opposite effect?

im sorry if i did not understand

15 hours ago, Zurp said:

player fero does more damage to druid minion than with less fero? i highly doubt it but can u confirm it?

because minions of skill or item minions or holiday minions are all considered pve and any fero stats attacked on them are decreased damage

12 hours ago, lore said:

so you're telling that when a player attacks the minion while having ferocity, it deals increased damage, while when another player summoned minion does it gains the opposite effect?

im sorry if i did not understand

Correct.

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

player fero does more damage to druid minion than with less fero? i highly doubt it but can u confirm it?

because minions of skill or item minions or holiday minions are all considered pve and any fero stats attacked on them are decreased damage

Yes, player with fero does more dmg to druids minions, we tested that also.

3 hours ago, Zurp said:

Correct.

Yes, player with fero does more dmg to druids minions, we tested that also.

ah ok than i guess someone need check this bug

• 8 months later...
  • Zurp changed the title to Summon ferocity bug