After the craft update, how can you hunt ?

Smilga

Question

Devs said: "players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level.". But how does this work? Can someone explain to me? If for example, the boss is 10 lvl and the whole party is level 9, but one person is level 11 no one gets drops? Or it is just the level 11 character who doesn't get drops?

Also, can anybody say which bossses drop which 9 level equips? I would give ya lots of love and karma  :blush:

8 answers to this question

Devs said: "players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level.". But how does this work? Can someone explain to me? If for example, the boss is 10 lvl and the whole party is level 9, but one person is level 11 no one gets drops? Or it is just the level 11 character who doesn't get drops?

Also, can anybody say which bossses drop which 9 level equips? I would give ya lots of love and karma  :blush:

As the admin stated, if any party members level is higher than the boss, unique drops will not drop. Perhaps it is also intended for lvl9 gear as well.

Level nine gears drops from any major first isle bosses. Last boss is weapons.

@Smilga,that pretty obvious.Weapons are the first thing that ppl try to get.

I know it's obvious, was just joking  ;D

Born, are you sure? How could you explain the SS in which a 13 level guy got a drop from Kevin?

I know a 20 rogue which got lvl9 sword at torar,idk Xd

Hè dissembled it and got energy catalyst

Wtf