People can't complete CL :(

Matrex

Because of the super- population servers becomes impossible to complete most of the quests Chainnles leage .

It's almost impossible to even reach the elf .... and vice versa.

Many new people keep coming every day ...

And the only thing that will happen is that Dungeon - Tower will be completely unusable.

And that reputation will be an option obsolete .

And that is what is happening now ...

As very few people allowed to enter the tower craft items obtained from there are very rare and expensive.

05/10/2014 Mcs tried to reach the Dinalt..

They made an army of about 50 people , of which only 25 came .

And when the elves knew that was Dinalt began arriving very many elfs in no time.Which caused that we fail in our attempt to kill Dinalt.

These things did not happen before .

With 2 pt would arrive easily and we completed the quest.

But now it is impossible.

I suggest you put other parameters to enter Dungeon.

(translated with google translator)

Mmmmm, kinda needs to think in it, but you can say I'm with you.

1 - is harder for mcs than for elfs. while all elfs must do is block a simple stair, mcs gotta block a passage with for 4-5 spaces.

and watch the way to reach elfs stairs, mcs gotta pass always on the left and right side of elf t4. with no advantage of hiding in crossing areas.

elf can go almost stealth on t4 up. then he can play crossing until he get close enough of mc t4 passage.

2 - numbers of elfs/chosen higher than mcs/forsaken. why? elfs op, simple enough.

there is a large spam in world chat always with "trade my char for elf char".

and when they dont trade, they just quit mc and level up an elf.

my once always active friend list in mcs, is almost all the time fully dead.

people switching to elf or just stop playing cause they hate elf too much to switch sides  :blush:

LMAO :D it should be hard i finnished cl at lvl 17 but i died alot and i mean alot of time to kill lake :) well you can do it at updates like xmass or halloween or just go at night :) i always notive mc land free at night ( 00:00 GMT ) and because i am at elf side i won't let you pass :D why we got stairs ? Cuz of stealth we can't see rogues so need trap but u can see elf always ... its same way also you can pass steath all way up cara ... last thing i wanna say that mc are equals to elf and dungeon already hard drop so you need to spam a lot :) good luck

*Reads above post*

Uhmmm... Ahn?

@OP.

Don't bother man, really.

They are not going to check it out, even less think about it. If they do, they are going to half ass a solution anyway.

What is a game without a challenge?

All developers really need to do is place an extra route, as i have once suggested before. two extra crossings placed between t4 and t5 on both respective sides. That would create an optional opening making it a bit easier to pass through the lands.

LMAO :D it should be hard i finnished cl at lvl 17 but i died alot and i mean alot of time to kill lake :) well you can do it at updates like xmass or halloween or just go at night :) i always notive mc land free at night ( 00:00 GMT ) and because i am at elf side i won't let you pass :D why we got stairs ? Cuz of stealth we can't see rogues so need trap but u can see elf always ... its same way also you can pass steath all way up cara ... last thing i wanna say that mc are equals to elf and dungeon already hard drop so you need to spam a lot :) good luck

i forgot all mcs play rogue, right? sorry i must be an idiot.  :mega_shok:

well said :good:

i forgot all mcs play rogue, right? sorry i must be an idiot.  :mega_shok:

wat. is ther any other char mc side bsiedes rouges? i didnt knew that..

:facepalm:

It is ok to have a challenge. Otherwise, it would be bland.

But having a challenge is one thing, and being blatantly unbalanced anf unfair is another thing.

Seriously, it is just plain ironic when elf owners come around complaining that their elf chars can't complete CL.

If you own an elf and you can't complete Chainless League, delete your char, uninstall Warspear, break you phone and go cry in a corner. And never ever ever more anymore ever ever EVER play any kind of game because you own the Title Of Epicness In Noobishness, and shall be shunned and banned from the gaming community.

wat. is ther any other char mc side bsiedes rouges? i didnt knew that..

:facepalm:

It is ok to have a challenge. Otherwise, it would be bland.

But having a challenge is one thing, and being blatantly unbalanced anf unfair is another thing.

Seriously, it is just plain ironic when elf owners come around complaining that their elf chars can't complete CL.

If you own an elf and you can't complete Chainless League, delete your char, uninstall Warspear, break you phone and go cry in a corner. And never ever ever more anymore ever ever EVER play any kind of game because you own the Title Of Epicness In Noobishness, and shall be shunned and banned from the gaming community.

ikr, is just crazy unbalanced n unfair.

you know how in the game story elfs/chosen are the "good" guys and mcs/forsaken are the "bad" guys?

i guess they just making stuff in this game now to help the "good" side win.

and like that there is no point playing mcs/forsaken, soon everyone turns in an elf or quits n then the game will end.

ikr, is just crazy unbalanced n unfair.

you know how in the game story elfs/chosen are the "good" guys and mcs/forsaken are the "bad" guys?

i guess they just making stuff in this game now to help the "good" side win.

and like that there is no point playing mcs/forsaken, soon everyone turns in an elf or quits n then the game will end.

as far as i can see ur ability here is just crying about imbalance, not even a single useful comment. u only know  how to cry besides learning how ur own class works with dealing foes, which class u should evade on 1vs1. as a BD i know which class i should not messing wth on 1vs1(shaman n warlock especially they have the same amp/higher than mine. wanna create a perfect character? thats easy, make ur own game. every mmo like this have hellish quest. if u cant do it leave this game. go play hello kitty online.

as far as i can see ur ability here is just crying about imbalance, not even a single useful comment. u only know  how to cry besides learning how ur own class works with dealing foes, which class u should evade on 1vs1. as a BD i know which class i should not messing wth on 1vs1(shaman n warlock especially they have the same amp/higher than mine. wanna create a perfect character? thats easy, make ur own game. every mmo like this have hellish quest. if u cant do it leave this game. go play hello kitty online.

i have done CL  :wacko: i have done dungeon hard  :wacko: i have killed demo  :wacko:  i just dont mess with swamps cause thats just random bs  :wacko: i went eye  :wacko: so dont tell me i cant do the quests. cause i done all there was to be done.  :tease:

this is becoming a one sided game(or maybe it was since always and i just didnt notice back in time, but now i do,  thats why i complain).

i seek balance in the games i play, and just take a look around, ull see im not the only one who thinks this game is unbalanced.

but anyway, if you cant admit elfs/chosen have it easier on CL  :facepalm: you just not the right person to post here  :tease:

i have done CL  :wacko: i have done dungeon hard  :wacko: i have killed demo  :wacko:  i just dont mess with swamps cause thats just random bs  :wacko: i went eye  :wacko: so dont tell me i cant do the quests. cause i done all there was to be done.  :tease:

this is becoming a one sided game(or maybe it was since always and i just didnt notice back in time, but now i do,  thats why i complain).

i seek balance in the games i play, and just take a look around, ull see im not the only one who thinks this game is unbalanced.

but anyway, if you cant admit elfs/chosen have it easier on CL  :facepalm: you just not the right person to post here  :tease:

jeeeze man when will u ever learn :facepalm:

Because of the super- population servers becomes impossible to complete most of the quests Chainnles leage .

It's almost impossible to even reach the elf .... and vice versa.

Many new people keep coming every day ...

And the only thing that will happen is that Dungeon - Tower will be completely unusable.

And that reputation will be an option obsolete .

And that is what is happening now ...

As very few people allowed to enter the tower craft items obtained from there are very rare and expensive.

05/10/2014 Mcs tried to reach the Dinalt..

They made an army of about 50 people , of which only 25 came .

And when the elves knew that was Dinalt began arriving very many elfs in no time.Which caused that we fail in our attempt to kill Dinalt.

These things did not happen before .

With 2 pt would arrive easily and we completed the quest.

But now it is impossible.

I suggest you put other parameters to enter Dungeon.

(translated with google translator)

I also did not complete the Genie

There are too many elves

Iteulgeot difficult but fun game that should

Why should never be difficult, if ;)

jeeeze man when will u ever learn :facepalm:

learn what?

that this is a game for elfs/chosen and devs are just doing their best for 2 things, 1 make money, 2 op one side of the game...

seens like this is all there is to be learned on warspear.

but dont worry, once i up the level of my chars in other mmo games i trying out, i will quit the bullshit warspear is.

was hoping for a better gaming experience here, but seens is not coming, enjoy the game dying with everyone turning elf or quitting  :drinks:

SO AGREE MCS MAP COMPARED TO ELVES X10 HARDER WHY? JUST WHY? AND NOW GO FIRST ISLAND ON MC ..... EMPTY.... GO ELVES 10000000000000000000 THERE. WHY JUST WHY? GG CLOSER TO NADIR (JUST UNDER) ... GENIE IN A DIFFERENT ISLAND ABOVE ELF T4.WHY JUST WHY? ELF HAVE 1 STAIR WHERE THEY CAN PASS ONE BY ONE SO RANGERS CAN TRAP... MCS 4 PEOPLE WIDE. WHY JUST WHY? ELVES ARE 8% HIGHER THAN MCS ACCORDING TO LATEST FIGURES 8% OF 4,000,000 =320000  :diablo:  .320000 MORE ELVES THAN MCS :bad: IS THAT FAIR? AS USUAL GM WONT REPLY TO THIS BUT WELL DONE OVER POWERING ELVES .WELL DONE :drinks:

learn what?

that this is a game for elfs/chosen and devs are just doing their best for 2 things, 1 make money, 2 op one side of the game...

seens like this is all there is to be learned on warspear.

but dont worry, once i up the level of my chars in other mmo games i trying out, i will quit the bullshit warspear is.

was hoping for a better gaming experience here, but seens is not coming, enjoy the game dying with everyone turning elf or quitting  :drinks:

learn what? this is what im talking about. the population is just full of lv1-9 noobs/alternative chars. u cant accept/deny sentinels to get stronger and ur intention is to make legion become the most powerful faction in WS. if u cant see the balance by devs then im totally right.

Actually they have made "Block" for players already.. I tried to make my fourth character in EU- Emerald the Protectors of Spear side and game said: "There's too many characters in this side". According to that population is going to be balanced soon, so I hope skills are going to be balanced too...

learn what? this is what im talking about. the population is just full of lv1-9 noobs/alternative chars. u cant accept/deny sentinels to get stronger and ur intention is to make legion become the most powerful faction in WS. if u cant see the balance by devs then im totally right.

You can read all other people posts right?

You cant say everyone is wrong and the game is balanced just cause you think so.  :facepalm:

If i liked to play an overpowered char, i would have made an elf. Dont you think thats way easier than ask for some balance in game?

Whats in question here is over populated elfs, unfair map details with HUGE advantage for elfs, OP elfs chars.

What i want and enjoy in this kinda game is balance, win the best strategy, the skill used at the right time (working as described), the right on time defensive stat to save ur ass n give you the victory.

But there is no balance here, just one op side.

Actually they have made "Block" for players already.. I tried to make my fourth character in EU- Emerald the Protectors of Spear side and game said: "There's too many characters in this side". According to that population is going to be balanced soon, so I hope skills are going to be balanced too...

that doesnt garantee the population problem will be solved, there are ways to bypass this.

Instead of bickering about population, how about suggesting solutions?

What is a game without a challenge?

All developers really need to do is place an extra route, as i have once suggested before. two extra crossings placed between t4 and t5 on both respective sides. That would create an optional opening making it a bit easier to pass through the lands.

Yes population has effect, thus opening the ways into the lands slightly may just be a solution to the rising problem.

Instead of bickering about population, how about suggesting solutions?

Yes population has effect, thus opening the ways into the lands slightly may just be a solution to the rising problem.

solution about the population? balance the factions and classes, is the only way to stop the massive migration to elf side.

You can read all other people posts right?

You cant say everyone is wrong and the game is balanced just cause you think so.  :facepalm:

If i liked to play an overpowered char, i would have made an elf. Dont you think thats way easier than ask for some balance in game?

Whats in question here is over populated elfs, unfair map details with HUGE advantage for elfs, OP elfs chars.

What i want and enjoy in this kinda game is balance, win the best strategy, the skill used at the right time (working as described), the right on time defensive stat to save ur ass n give you the victory.

But there is no balance here, just one op side.

yes i can read them all but u whine too much than others rather than good solutions about this whole crap .

@born yes it might help with that solution n i'm not a big fan of stairs, in EU lastmage is the true tiredless guardian of stairs sitting there for hours, is he ever tired of it :unknw:. lets us know if u have another good solution like this.

Just try it till u get what u want! Dont give up ! And u'll done it

Dont act like a kid! Or maybe

solution about the population? balance the factions and classes, is the only way to stop the massive migration to elf side.

The topic is about hard CL due to population. Creating a solution for the population is redundant, but creating a solution to relieve pressure from some of the choke points is viable.

I literally did Dinalt solo recently with a goddamn DEATHKNIGHT. Also, I did all CL with my lock with only 1 friend's help. Later, I did the same with my necro.  All you have to do is go at night-morning.

CL IS EASY. Also, this

The topic is about hard CL due to population. Creating a solution for the population is redundant, but creating a solution to relieve pressure from some of the choke points is viable.

I literally did Dinalt solo recently with a goddamn DEATHKNIGHT. Also, I did all CL with my lock with only 1 friend's help. Later, I did the same with my necro.  All you have to do is go at night-morning.

CL IS EASY. Also, this

you guys are  :facepalm:

they made the maps like this, elfs cl is easy, mcs is hard.

i also done cl almost alone but that shit was hard as a mother ducker. now try the elf, you will do it easily.

I agree with that. Elfs are waaay too more than MC's and all they have to do is go t4> and block the ducken stairs. Almost impossible. That makes this kind of games interesting. If u really want to do it u will get up ur ass at night and do it when noone is online ;)

Merge both sides^^ Problem solved.

If they want to fight let them go arena or make few pvp zone maps .

Ew no. xD

If you want to be that drastic.. delete chainless quests haha.

But no.. as i have said..

What is a game without a challenge?All developers really need to do is place an extra route, as i have once suggested before. two extra crossings placed between t4 and t5 on both respective sides. That would create an optional opening making it a bit easier to pass through the lands.

Merge both sides^^ Problem solved.

If they want to fight let them go arena or make few pvp zone maps .

Not a bad idea actually.

Not a bad idea actually.

its not warspear anymore :cray: bye bye warspear n welcome peacespear. :pleasantry:

its not warspear anymore :cray: bye bye warspear n welcome peacespear. :pleasantry:

Warspear can go to blows as far as i'm concerned.