Passive skills?

Deltaman

Question

When I were translating the new "leaked" expert skills, I noticed that the one for mages is a passive skill. So it lookslike we are gonna get passives soon!

Just wanted to share this "discover" with the forum. Passive skills is one of the things that I wanted to come to ws the most, what's your thought about passives? Do yiu think they will ruin or improve the game?

97208_.png

8 answers to this question

Improve, the more the better.

And till now we don't have any real combat passive skill.

We only have racial passives and the passives that allow you to wear certain equipment ...,can't really be considered a skill...

Idk actually,it may cause unbalancement in some ways but still more unique passive skills for each char is necessary.

Can it go even more unbalanced than this ?

Guys, please don't go far, they still named "Hack links", nothing can proof that they'll be released or not except developers.

Guys, please don't go far, they still named "Hack links", nothing can proof that they'll be released or not except developers.

I am pretty sure they will be. Except from the fact that they seem 100% legit and that there is a category named "Skill consumables" in dealer, which the rogue skill for example requires, Snorlax replied to the post where a guy guessed a skill was for priest. He said that was wrong, therefore indicating that it actually matters. Ik, not too secure proof. But I am very sure anyway.

I am pretty sure they will be. Except from the fact that they seem 100% legit and that there is a category named "Skill consumables" in dealer, which the rogue skill for example requires, Snorlax replied to the post where a guy guessed a skill was for priest. He said that was wrong, therefore indicating that it actually matters. Ik, not too secure proof. But I am very sure anyway.

Don't worry dude, I'm guessing like you too & (read my prof pic) ;) .