Dark Shield or Pull? Why?

I thinkz you must getz this skill build  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I thinkz you must getz this skill build

• 53153 ? lol
    • what do these numbers mean I don't even

So I accidentaly used up my [book of Oblivion]Gift] while I was opening daily chest  :crazy:  Now I have 12 spare skill points. I have 3 skill builds in my head: 55151 or 55115 or 51155. Which you think is best? Why?

What was your previous skill build when you used Book of oblivion?Can't remember?

It was 55151 but I'm just looking for other possibilities since I'm in this situation.

If your focus is offense, threads.

if you want to tank better, dark shield.

But what about 51155? It's really tempting to try this out.

51155 is good.u will be able to use threads more quickly.And dark shield as a good def.And the first skill is a must.

threads cooldown time is always 30 sec, there is no such thing as use it more quickly ...

and as a plus info, many times is just a waste of energy points.

and as a plus info, many times is just a waste of energy points.

Aren't you talking about Exhalation of Darkness? The 2nd skill? I find it frustrating when most of the times this skill goes to waste because I pressed it too early or too late, because I'm using a spear...

Threads always work for me and I find it very useful because it adds like +50 damage to every hit, so it really pays off when you are killing a boss with a party.

Aren't you talking about Exhalation of Darkness? The 2nd skill? I find it frustrating when most of the times this skill goes to waste because I pressed it too early or too late, because I'm using a spear...

Threads always work for me and I find it very useful because it adds like +50 damage to every hit, so it really pays off when you are killing a boss with a party.

use it pvp vs any player that is not a barbarian, and you will see how fail threads can be.

i dont mean only 1 vs 1, but anything that involves a battle of 2 or more players.

use it pvp vs any player that is not a barbarian, and you will see how fail threads can be.

i dont mean only 1 vs 1, but anything that involves a battle of 2 or more players.

PvP's don't interest me, I'm focused on PvM

So I accidentaly used up my [book of Oblivion]Gift] while I was opening daily chest  :crazy:  Now I have 12 spare skill points. I have 3 skill builds in my head: 55151 or 55115 or 51155. Which you think is best? Why?

I think

tank dk better 55115

This is my personal idea. ::)

PvE - comment guide

Threads - Epic PvE skills, move heavy single target range units (bosses) to a beneficial location. However leveling this skill is not needed, the dmg buff is so very short on this skill it will be insicnificant. The use here is to force a monsters location and thats a strong upside.

Thorns - Plain DPS adding skill, nothing major, but i always go with this over exhale for two reasons. Shorter cooldown and since phy dmg stacks on all your hits i why dont max this and put dmg enchant on your weapon.

Exhale - Worthless stun for PvP, but not against bosses since its one of the few skills that bosses cant resist, well dmg will be resisted, but not stun effect. I prefer thorn over this to add dps, but it depends on your magic stat value.

DS - Gets alot of crap and i dont understand why? Defence skill that activates by chance and reduces dmg according to your def stat. Works on both magic and phy incoming dmg. My favorite skill and must for any PvE tank.

Provoke - plain taunt, but can be useful if youre playing PvE bosses (that needs a melee tank). At lv5 it guarantees complete aggro.

Death Call - I Thought this was complete crap when it came but now when DK got a 1h magic weapon its quiet useful killing many normal mobs, when hunting for quests for example. Its not that hard to make it reach 50-60 DoT with crits that are 100+DoT. Tanking 4-6 mobs gives you a 200-300 DoT minimum each tick. Its also useful to get up your DPS alittle to hold aggro better. With magic stat 90+ i think its well worth its 2sp to max.