Hotkey customization

Deltaman

Hello forum!

This is just a small suggestion regarding the skill hotkeys when you play in portrait mode. It have been discussed, and maybe suggested, I don't feel like searching with hunderds of key words, but I wanted to bring light on this issue once again.

The problem

When you play on portarait mode, you will have to switch beteween the two different hokey lines to be able to use them all. And switching between them can be tricky and is often time consuminhg, which can be critical in PvP for instance. Since you now also are releasing new skills, this becomes more and more of a problem. You may say that there is another option, that one when you click on the enemy andn then choose hotkey, but that one isn't very smooth or simple and feels very uncomforable. Like opening a menu in the middle of the fight.

The solution

I suggest that you add a setup with which you have two lines of hotkeys above eachother instead of two lines that you have to switch between. This would just be an option, so you could still use the other setups if you want.

Feel free to write feedback and thought about the topic.

Agree, but can I say 2 things ;D :

• It have

It has*
  • A nerd answer: Why don't you keep using horizontal mode?

• It has*

Well, i dont like to play in horizontal mode. I got used to play in portrait mode and i wanna keep it like this.. i agree and support this suggestion.

im using portarait mode two years and i think its still working good but eventualy i agree with u because sometime i have problem with switch to fast pot use or skill ;p

• It has*
Sry, that was a truly embarassing error.

Because I just can't. It feels weird, my screen is much better fit for portrait mode.

Nice idea, this ption is required in future where we have about 8-9 skills

Exactly my thoughts.

I hope you can consider implemwnting this, Aigrind. I don't think it is too much work, and it would make it much more comfortable for the portrait mode players.

its good idea

add this too:

make option to resize hotkey pannel on android mobiles.    its realy realy small and i cant use them effiecntly while im pvp or farming boss

its good idea

add this too:

make option to resize hotkey pannel on android mobiles.    its realy realy small and i cant use them effiecntly while im pvp or farming boss

That would be another good customization option. I kind of got the same problem. My screen is HUGE, but the hotkeys still are super tiny. (0,5 X 0,5 cm)

its good idea

add this too:

Nope, the classic idea is better.

• 4 weeks later...

Good idea,but.

MY PHONE IS CRAZY,THIS WOULDNT WORK FOR ME!

If this setup would ruin your gaming experience, you could simply just set the normal setup.  :give_rose:

• 4 weeks later...

Bump!

With another new skill, this becomes an even bigger annoyance. C'mon, it can't be that hard to implement and I don't see why not to do so. ::)

Good idea, I too have played portrait mode almost the whole time I've been on warspear and as the game gets bigger and better, we are gonna need more space or it will be too chaotic.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump. Another skill added. C'mon, it can't be too hard to ad, and this is one of those things that make your experience playing ws a little smoother.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

better change your play in landscape mode...

ever wonder why PC monitor, laptop, TV, cinema and all others displayed in landscape? cuz our eyes prefer landscape mode, heil landscape!

jk

better change your play in landscape mode...

ever wonder why PC monitor, laptop, TV, cinema and all others displayed in landscape? cuz our eyes prefer landscape mode, heil landscape!

jk

with thumbs? Idk how landscape players do it xd