Level 9 Equipment

koodpl

YES OR NO  

7 members have voted

1. 1. YES OR NO

• YES
    • NO

Change level 9 items to status none because this items are to expensive from update with deleting it from shop

Change level 9 items to status none because this items are to expensive from update with deleting it from shop

I Agree.

Lvl13 equipement have "none" status and requires to be farmed from irselnort bosses. It makes sense to have lvl9 gear the same. If it maintains to be "equipping", we will soon lose sight of these gears.

And geez, increase the drop rate, nobody wants to camp low levels for ages trying to acquire these gears so that they can progress easier.

And why restrict the level? Would be good to have some higher levels at these bosses at times, and would be good for getting these gears out there.

Restricted level is good, tho' I think it should be increased at least to 14lvl, maybe 16lvl. You don't want every new lvl20 player farm these bosses, or do you ? Otherwise I agree with you Born and Koodpl

I Agree.

Lvl13 equipement have "none" status and requires to be farmed from irselnort bosses. It makes sense to have lvl9 gear the same. If it maintains to be "equipping", we will soon lose sight of these gears.

And geez, increase the drop rate, nobody wants to camp low levels for ages trying to acquire these gears so that they can progress easier.

And why restrict the level? Would be good to have some higher levels at these bosses at times, and would be good for getting these gears out there.

Agree.

Restricted level is good, tho' I think it should be increased at least to 14lvl, maybe 16lvl. You don't want every new lvl20 player farm these bosses, or do you ? Otherwise I agree with you Born and Koodpl

till 12lvl is ok... or else all will go and camp the bosses with high lvl chars and not even invite questers.

till 12lvl is ok... or else all will go and camp the bosses with high lvl chars and not even invite questers.

That will not be a constant problem. Look at irselnort bosses. Are they not getting questors through? If an asshole pt refuses to help questors, there is always ways to get the job done.

Meanwhile this dude gets two drops from a level 7? boss.

Опубликованное фото

Impossible, how? this must be reported as a bug or anything.

I Agree.

:clapping: :clapping:  i agree too :aggressive:

...and requires to be farmed from irselnort bosses...

umm no..

Nobody wants level 9 gear while farming in irselnort. Strictly first isle bosses ay.

i want the lvl 9 gears back to shop, its the most bought items in first island and noobs need it too and really upsets when saving the gold since lvl 1 to lvl 9 then find that the gears is dissapeared, it's confusing

Lvl 10 arena is gonna spike in popularity

Like it was year or two ago.. miss those days :snorlax:

• 2 months later...

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...