Arena and GP

dani123

Arena must not give GP, AoA wins with arena only, that is not hard quest. same with others guild of other servers. Pls remove GP of ARENA.

It's be just with everyone. simply you are stopped on arena and farming? while others killing hard on hard quest, OH!!!!

AoA has a lot of questers. When I was in AoA, the only person doing only arena was callaseller and we won 1st place easily. Your argument is invalid.

However, I hate when I get total randoms in my party and the opponents are ABC/AoA/Legends. This frustrates me a lot.

Though that wouldn't change even if they removed GP from Arena. Pros always went, goes and will continue to go Arenas with Pro pt. That's the way Arena goes.

Smilga you are ignornt, I am AoA member, at this time, what yoi think I am doing? Be stopped on 5x5 while Hassn killing us for more GP, they are  doing this 24/7 hours. time , doing GP without doing hard quest.

being so, never a guild lvl 1, lvl 2 will win, they need a change too, the new ppl, give change to others guild of win

I want a tour where each ppl go to hard quest, without winning GP of arena,, WarSpear sucks there.

i know how u feel bro, but this is not going to happen. devs got lots of money for this tournament. if they stop this whole thing then they will stop buying vodka every weekend :'(

If they stop that,then arena tickets will no longer be in high demand and loss for devs.I dont think they are gona do it

Smilga you are ignornt, I am AoA member, at this time, what yoi think I am doing? Be stopped on 5x5 while Hassn killing us for more GP, they are  doing this 24/7 hours. time , doing GP without doing hard quest.

Who you might be?

And they don't spam 5x5 24/7 as you say, you're just delusional

being so, never a guild lvl 1, lvl 2 will win, they need a change too, the new ppl, give change to others guild of win

How do you expect level 1 guild with 15 people win over a level 4 guild with 40 people where everyone makes 10 k GP every week?

TOURNY IS FINE. If you don't like it, don't take part in it  :crazy:

How do you expect level 1 guild with 15 people win over a level 4 guild with 40 people where everyone makes 10 k GP every week?

TOURNY IS FINE. If you don't like it, don't take part in it  :crazy:

Exactly, P4F games are always P2W.. So the one who uses highest amount of money will win the game..

Are you nuts? disagree.

This ^

And stop double posting Dani123. Learn to edit your posts. It's a little button found on the top right hand corner of your post. "Modify". Hope that helps.

:D  :lol: AoA winning top based on just arena jjajajajaja, wow pro nice questers

at this time , go to 5x5 and check for yourself. good luck :D