Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Necromancer or Charmer?

I30D10B95

Question

The question is this: Which of those classes (which are my favorites, I'm a fan of sorcery) is the best for both pvp and pve? That is, it is balanced.

2 answers to this question

I hear druid is pretty good at stunlocking the enemy in pvp at high level and has one of if not the strongest heals in the game

Charmer is the tankiest of these classes because it can wear heavy armor and it along with warlock got complaints before aboit being broken but that has happened with almost every class

Warlock and mage are both considered damagers but mage is more of an aoe damager while warlock is more for grouped enemy fights

Shaman is pretty similar to druid

As for necros and priests idk about them in proper pvp but in pve they can get damage buff skill and revival skill, in addition to heals and shields, which are all crucial in pve 

Each class has its essence in the game, such as damage, tank, and healing.

And each class has its strengths and weaknesses, and I think you should use the class that you like the most and with which you feel the best.

But seeing that there is a choice, I will explain those classes shortly

• ( - Heal / Area Damage) Priest
  • ( + Area Damage / Life Steal) Mage
  • ( - Heal / Damage) Druid
  • ( + Heal / Damage / - Tank) Shaman
  • ( Heal / + Area Damage) Necromancer
  • ( Damage / + Life Steal) Warlock
  • ( Melee x Area Damage / Heal / Tank) Charmer

The priests and necromancers will only serve you to provide support, put control skills, negative effects, and clear some enemies in the area. Necromancers can use summons.

Druids are great for pvp I can tell you that they are difficult to kill, but they lack a good heal, but they have healing skills that compensate a bit. Druids can puts minions

Mages and warlocks, they are 2 classes, somewhat different in the game, Mages do many attacks in area and a lot of damage to the target, warlocks also do this but with a little less power but they haves a lot of control skills.

Shamans and charmers, provide enough heal, have 2 periodic heal skills and give them enough survivability in the game, the shaman reduces damage, the charmer increases defense but does increased critical heals. The shaman reflects damage, the charmer uses minions to deal damage and weaken enemies.

I like charmer more but not everything is very beautiful, as I said before, all classes have a weakness, but if you play the charmer well, you will make it very difficult for your enemies to get it.

Edited by Kyrai