Passive for BD make BD more op

ZENS-064

Question

Devs why did u guys make passive skill "One Handed Axe" for BD and Rogue ? Now BD and rogue will only use 2 handed axes, and no more BLADE Dancers . Blade wielding rogues are fine but Axe wielding rogues are terrifically off the hook......

Please consider this

9 answers to this question

Hello suggestor,

I want to say that your topic title kinda don't match what are you talking about, anyways I also didn't like that with you, but you must know that Bds & Rougs are like brothers, but they aren't like each other in somethings, like their kind of armor/hp/hp regen/energy/energy regen.....etc.

So the whole meaning of what I said is, anything happen to Bds must happen to Rogs.

End of the discuss.

Idk really if it makes them op or not, but I don't really think so. And another thing, the axe also got a blade, so bds still are blade dancers.

97124_.png

I dont knw why they added the axe passive skill for them.Bd is the new axedancer(Ad).

man, dont u get it ? they want rogue & bds user , re-ampli their weapon  ;D  Now YKWIM.

Could you post a ss of it here?

Someone already posted +9 lv20 axe in other topic, dont remember the name, you should search for it ;D

Someone already posted +9 lv20 axe in other topic, dont remember the name, you should search for it ;D

Not the stats, I mean its look. When your char holds it.