Sign in to follow this  
Azebu

Crafting Central - for all your resource needs!

Cant edit anymore Zebu ;_;

I Want to finish my tables and add new ones.

I can make volunteers able to edit it.

Disabled public editing though because that's too dangerous.

Great work :) Tho' could you add items that can be crafted there. Also maybe locations and drop chances of catalysts.. I asked a lot, and these are not neccessary to add.. Anyway keep it up :good:

Great work :) Tho' could you add items that can be crafted there. Also maybe locations and drop chances of catalysts.. I asked a lot, and these are not neccessary to add.. Anyway keep it up :good:

In my opinion, listing the craftables is low on the agenda, as all can be seen via the menu. But be sure it will be added in time.

As for locations of Cata's, that information already has been supplied. As for chances... i'm no mathematician  ;D . Lets just say it is the same odds as a unity sign or minions.

In my opinion, listing the craftables is low on the agenda, as all can be seen via the menu. But be sure it will be added in time.

As for locations of Cata's, that information already has been supplied. As for chances... i'm no mathematician  ;D . Lets just say it is the same odds as a unity sign or minions.

But it would be good to know like which difficulty drops in instances and which doesn't. Also which world bosses drop and what they drop

Also which world bosses drop and what they drop

We are testing bosses for lvl 20 chars atm. It's not a easy job as they can drop different rarity catalysts and very rarely. But it will be added ;D

We are testing bosses for lvl 20 chars atm. It's not a easy job as they can drop different rarity catalysts and very rarely. But it will be added ;D

That's what I wanted to hear.. Good luck with your journey :) Hopefully it will make some profit for you characters too..

That's what I wanted to hear.. Good luck with your journey :) Hopefully it will make some profit for you characters too..

Thanks mate! We are hoping for a little profit too of course  ;D

Disassembling some lvl 9 equipment might give you those yellow catalysts (can't remember the name), althought you won't find lvl 9 equipment so easily, and you won't readily disassemble it.

Saw the thread after posting.

But it would be good to know like which difficulty drops in instances and which doesn't.

Normal & hard.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NduCazOjHGOLlXJFi_lmjczb0UnBwUk9EWAS8h0v8UQ

If you have any suggestions/informations, leave them here or make a comment in the doc.

:good: Thank You  :friends:

good job there on the infos, btw tower easy dropped energy catalyst.

but level 13 craft requires 74570 xp?

the ammount of gold to reach that  :facepalm: ... is def less expensive n way less time consulming to just go and farm bosses instead of up the craft level.  :wacko:

Yes, leveling up craft does cost a fair bit of gold. Hopefully gold spent will be worth it in the end.

Tip:  Beginner craft licenses cost 80g in nadir and t1, where in other towns it costs 88g.

Yes, leveling up craft does cost a fair bit of gold. Hopefully gold spent will be worth it in the end.

Tip:  Beginner craft licenses cost 80g in nadir and t1, where in other towns it costs 88g.

E.e really? Didnt notice that o.O

E.e really? Didnt notice that o.O

didnt know about nadir but t1, yup.

in the long run that is leveling up craft, 8 gold will make a major diference on the final cost.

and swamp 80g :3

Houston, we have a problem

lvl 15 arena staff

told you..This guide is still under many corrections. :clapping:

Easy, Normal and Hard drop ethereal catalyst. comfirmed.

nice guide btw   :pleasantry:

Edited by BJDware
Multi posts merged & removed.

Yep..easy drops too

I'm starting to think any boss can drop any type of catas, as long as your level is lower or equal to the boss... kinda weird, but alright! Better for us! (excluding eye, sucker never dropped any catas) ;D

I'm starting to think any boss can drop any type of catas, as long as your level is lower or equal to the boss... kinda weird, but alright! Better for us! (excluding eye, sucker never dropped any catas) ;D

yep i was gonna say"what about eye"? wen i read half of the message..yep  didnt get a single catalyst  from eye  :nea:

good job there on the infos, btw tower easy dropped energy catalyst.

but level 13 craft requires 74570 xp?

the ammount of gold to reach that  :facepalm: ... is def less expensive n way less time consulming to just go and farm bosses instead of up the craft level.  :wacko:

It wont consume much gold if you keep doing a pro craft of lvl of collecting advanced resources or common resources. The catalysts required for the job are cheap too and maybe you can use those rookie craft license to gain more exp

are you sure? Bcoz im farming sea with my necro level 13 since 3 days and i only get common and amplified catalysts xD

MODERATOR NOTE: Please refrain from double posting. Use the "modify" function on your previous post. Thank you.

What's the most profitable crafting profession?

How long will it take me to reach max crafting level?

Will i be broke or rich at the end of this?