[2022.01.03] The “Snow Invaders: Chapter I” event of the week and the Holiday Tournaments!

LeeLoo

• Administrators

iglu_1200x630.png

Brave warriors!

The cold winter at the Snow Boundary and severe trials of the weekly alliance Tournament of Seneschals put the heroes of Arinar to the test! Sitting by the fireplace, warming up with hot tea, will definitely not work. Hurry down to Dungeons for unforgettable adventures and wonderful rewards! 

• iconic costumes "Evil Sandro" and "Raven" was added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • the rarest classless book “Rapid Fury” was added to holiday Dungeons "Snow Igloo", "Ice Igloo" and "Icy Igloo" (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with the “Rage” bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with the “Piercing Attack” bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Also, 15 prizes in the holiday Guild Tournament (counts towards the “Non-fading Glory” achievement) await you:

Places 1-3: x3 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament and all Guild members will receive a Gold Coffer;
Places 4-10: all Guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Silver Coffer;

Places 11-15: all Guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Coffer.

Event and Tournament time: 03.01 12:00 CET - 10.01 11:00 CET

Think on the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament in the "Completed Holiday Dungeons" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories! 50 prize places await you: 

1st place: costumes “Evil Sandro” and “Raven” and 100 Cache of the Ice Kingdom

2nd place: costume “Evil Sandro” and 75 Cache of the Ice Kingdom
3rd place: 50 Cache of the Ice Kingdom

4th-10th places: 20 Cache of the Ice Kingdom
11th-20th places: 10 Cache of the Ice Kingdom
21st-50th places: 5 Cache of the Ice Kingdom

Event time:  02.01 23:00 CET - 09.01 23:00 CET

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

I don't know ... but this week for me it was armor and accessories, the lvl 32 physical rage penetration mace, it appears as if it were the book, and speaking of the fast fury book ... well it never came. :vp-sigh:

I want the mace for my charmer I want craft weapons 32 and pvp 31

or does my luck suck?:hopeless:

• Holmes unpinned this topic