Additions for guilds

x

Hello dear forum members,

I've created this topic to post your ideas, suggestions, additions about guilds & guild system, I'm going to start with this:

I've a fast idea for guilds, it's not bad or need to think much in it, it's about making an extra info in the guild's dialog about "Creation date", it would be nice to know the older guilds.

Show us your ideas!

i dnt have time to search for other 100 topics about guild log so here we go i found this old pic

message for devs...

That's a great idea bro and bringing one of their pictures is a nice thing to improve your suggestion! :good:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My suggestion for improve the guild system is something like a "Rule Book", or a mini forum in the guild. Sometimes the leader want say something long and cant becoz no all players are online, and guild message is so small

My suggestion for improve the guild system is something like a "Rule Book", or a mini forum in the guild. Sometimes the leader want say something long and cant becoz no all players are online, and guild message is so small

Just like in Grepolis. And how easy will it be to access or type in it?

maximum of 2 heirs would be good.

too many guilds just give away the heir tile like its no big deal

next day: someone gets kicked, guild items stolen, someone plays with another's rank

locking items in warehouse

• click warehouse npc>menu>lock item---only heirs and guild leaders can unlock them

next day: someone gets kicked, guild items stolen, someone plays with another's rank

• click warehouse npc>menu>lock item---only heirs and guild leaders can unlock them
About "2 heirs" idea, How others will be able to use active skills when they want?

As for "locking items in warehouse" idea, I support it, yeah, why not? :)

About "2 heirs" idea, How others will be able to use active skills when they want?

As for "locking items in warehouse" idea, I support it, yeah, why not? :)

1. they ask one of the heirs or the guild leader

it would prevent people from using the active skills like its no big deal.

2. there could also be another system where the guild leader can provide privileges to a player. so....

menu>society>guild>[player]>menu>privileges>use of active skills. 

3. max amount of heirs to 3 or 4

that way theres at least 1 person who can use the skills.

i really dont think using active skills is a big deal unless your guild is doing the tournament constantly. even for the guilds doing tournament alot, there should be at least 1 heir or guild leader online who can enable the skill but otherwise idea 2 would have to be my best option to go with..

problem with the current heir system(unlimited), as i said previously, 

• members don't have a substitute for a leader(for when the leader is offline/away for a while)
  • people abuse the heir role like its no big deal.(kicking/messing with players rank for jokes or due to anger
  • using the active skills willy-nilly
  • leaders(not all but extremely most) giving that rank to anyone as if its just like explorer(causing all the problems above to occur.

TheQuestion, Let's just put your 3 ideas here together and you will make the best guild addition ever: :)

There could also be another system where the guild leader can provide privileges to a player, so we can solve "Using active skills problem when there's 2 heirs only in guild. so....

menu>society>guild>[player]>menu>privileges>use of active skills.

Like this: click warehouse npc>menu>lock item---only heirs and guild leaders can unlock them

Edited by Zombatar

• 1 month later...

It would be good if unity signs will be 49 Miracle ; 3000gold mean bea ouse if someone poor want to improve his guild he will be never able to make it good , so to have a good guild u need donate moneys , thats a bad idea beacouse not everyone is able to donate.

Sorry i cant find the topic i created ages ago,But it was about dividing guilds according to their lvls for tournament

There will be 4 different groups

Group A contains lvl1-2 guilds

Group B Contains lvl3-4 guilds

Group C Contains lvl5-6 guilds

Group D Contains lvl7-8 guilds

Rewards will be same in each group(though its up to devs)

With that setup tournaments would be more fair.

(Sorry due to lack of time i wasn't able to describe well,but i will soon create a separate topic for it)

• 3 months later...

Sorry i cant find the topic i created ages ago,But it was about dividing guilds according to their lvls for tournament

(Sorry due to lack of time i wasn't able to describe well,but i will soon create a separate topic for it)

If your guild is the first to reach lvl7 on your server, you have vacation for the next few weeks, while enjoying your free 1k cc a week. noice

If your guild is the first to reach lvl7 on your server, you have vacation for the next few weeks, while enjoying your free 1k cc a week. noice

Not even mentioning no guild tournaments, what a lovely time ^_^

Don't go too far with your thoughts dude.

YES PLEASE!

Rewards can be less for lower groups. Example:

group A #1 = 500c. 

group D #1 = 1000c.

Edited by nabnecro