Doubt regarding p2w

Agustin Franco

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of starting playing this game however there is something holding me a bit back.

I love the fact of having factions, open pvp and arenas, however if I wont be able to do a thing without investing money it might not be my game..

Is this game really p2w? I dont see a difference between p2fast and p2w because if its going to take me 3 years to be able to do "something", then I would consider it non suitable.

Any opinions? Thank you very much in advance!

21 minutes ago, Agustin Franco said:

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of starting playing this game however there is something holding me a bit back.

I love the fact of having factions, open pvp and arenas, however if I wont be able to do a thing without investing money it might not be my game..

Is this game really p2w? I dont see a difference between p2fast and p2w because if its going to take me 3 years to be able to do "something", then I would consider it non suitable.

Any opinions? Thank you very much in advance!

Welcome to the Forum! :smile:

Have a quick look into the guides section. It will help you to start your journey in Arinar. https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/25-guides/

The game isn't pay to win. You can't buy equipments with real money or from the Miracle Shop. Although, almost all of the items in this shop can be obtained by a free player from the Market or from another player.

As you progress in the game, the amount of gold for completing quests increase, as well as rewards for completing dungeons. 

Don't forget that any good MMORPG will require sometime to develop your character. This is part of the experience. Enjoy the adventure! :wind:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:38 AM, Nolan said:

Welcome to the Forum! :smile:

Have a quick look into the guides section. It will help you to start your journey in Arinar. https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/25-guides/

The game isn't pay to win. You can't buy equipments with real money or from the Miracle Shop. Although, almost all of the items in this shop can be obtained by a free player from the Market or from another player.

As you progress in the game, the amount of gold for completing quests increase, as well as rewards for completing dungeons. 

Don't forget that any good MMORPG will require sometime to develop your character. This is part of the experience. Enjoy the adventure! :wind:

This is very true. I have been playing since roughly 2013-2015 and I have only spent money on cosmetics and event chests and the only real thing money does is fast track through the levels. It's not p2w as everything the people who spend money can do you can do aswell (except for the battle pass and it's benefits such as personal and guild storage access from everywhere)