Rogues have been nerfed

Lilo

Rogue's dodge has technically being increased but thanks to the two seconds with no absolute reflexes and the low duration and high cooldown of the dodging skill, rogues have been nerfed. The only thing rogues have going for them was their dodge but thanks to the rebalance it is hard to keep our dodge. It was not supposed to be a nerf but we rogues got nerfed. Were the dodging skill and reflex tested? Because i dont see how this was implemented and not called a nerf. I feel like im talking for all rogues when I say leave the dodging skill and absolute reflex the way it was, we dont care about a little bit more dodge, we care about the effectiveness of our skills. I should not comment on the frenzy skill since i dont use it but taking accuracy away and giving a little bit more crit sounds like a nerf comparing it to how it was before. This rebalance was not supposed to be a nerf but it ended up as one.

Dodging 

Increased the cooldown duration: from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.Reduced the duration of the skill: from 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 60 seconds, to 15 seconds. Increased the “Dodge” gain parameter: from 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 11 \ 13 % to 11 \ 14 \ 18 \ 22 \ 26 %.

10 seconds more cooldown. Less duration of the skill from 60 seconds at 5/5 to 15 seconds in return we get double the dodge of the skill, some may say that this is a buff or that the skill should also have drawbacks like this. As i see it, this is a complete downgrade. You are giving two things away so that you can get one thing that you can barely use at a time.

Absolute Reflexes

Now the skill’s effect cannot trigger again during the duration of the skill, as well as 2 seconds after the duration expires.Reduced the skill’s duration: from 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 14 seconds to 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 7 seconds.Reduced the “Dodge” parameter bonus: from 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 15 %, to 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 12 %.

After those two seconds you have to get lucky and get a dodge and it only lasts 7 seconds and remember if you used the dodging skill you will have to wait a lot to use again, so i hope you have a lot of dodge.

Developer commentary: If you thought the Rogue was bound to receive strong nerfs in this update, then you were wrong(im not so sure about that rogues got nerfed). The Rogue, like any other class, has vulnerabilities that one can exploit and prevent them from realizing their full potential(yeah with no dodge protecting us we can be kill easily since we have no shield). It's important to mention that the Rogue's effectiveness only applies to one target and only against certain classes. We can say that the character adequately fulfills the role assigned to him in PvP battles.

3 hours ago, Lilo said:

Rogue's dodge has technically being increased but thanks to the two seconds with no absolute reflexes and the low duration and high cooldown of the dodging skill, rogues have been nerfed. The only thing rogues have going for them was their dodge but thanks to the rebalance it is hard to keep our dodge. It was not supposed to be a nerf but we rogues got nerfed. Were the dodging skill and reflex tested? Because i dont see how this was implemented and not called a nerf. I feel like im talking for all rogues when I say leave the dodging skill and absolute reflex the way it was, we dont care about a little bit more dodge, we care about the effectiveness of our skills. I should not comment on the frenzy skill since i dont use it but taking accuracy away and giving a little bit more crit sounds like a nerf comparing it to how it was before. This rebalance was not supposed to be a nerf but it ended up as one.

Dodging 

Increased the cooldown duration: from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.Reduced the duration of the skill: from 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 60 seconds, to 15 seconds. Increased the “Dodge” gain parameter: from 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 11 \ 13 % to 11 \ 14 \ 18 \ 22 \ 26 %.

10 seconds more cooldown. Less duration of the skill from 60 seconds at 5/5 to 15 seconds in return we get double the dodge of the skill, some may say that this is a buff or that the skill should also have drawbacks like this. As i see it, this is a complete downgrade. You are giving two things away so that you can get one thing that you can barely use at a time.

Absolute Reflexes

Now the skill’s effect cannot trigger again during the duration of the skill, as well as 2 seconds after the duration expires.Reduced the skill’s duration: from 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 14 seconds to 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 7 seconds.Reduced the “Dodge” parameter bonus: from 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 15 %, to 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 12 %.

After those two seconds you have to get lucky and get a dodge and it only lasts 7 seconds and remember if you used the dodging skill you will have to wait a lot to use again, so i hope you have a lot of dodge.

Developer commentary: If you thought the Rogue was bound to receive strong nerfs in this update, then you were wrong(im not so sure about that rogues got nerfed). The Rogue, like any other class, has vulnerabilities that one can exploit and prevent them from realizing their full potential(yeah with no dodge protecting us we can be kill easily since we have no shield). It's important to mention that the Rogue's effectiveness only applies to one target and only against certain classes. We can say that the character adequately fulfills the role assigned to him in PvP battles.

Nice information i hope developer will make the rogue like before because it's a dead class no shield no dodge rogue die Easley if developers don't fixe that so i think it's the end of this game because many peoples are mad about this BIG NERF

4 часа назад, Lilo сказал:

Были ли проверены навык уклонения и рефлекс?

No.

After this rebalance, I strongly doubt that the developers themselves know what they are doing. At the very least, they say one thing, but they do something completely different.

16 minutes ago, LostKaktus said:

No.

After this rebalance, I strongly doubt that the developers themselves know what they are doing. At the very least, they say one thing, but they do something completely different.

Yeah. Lets hope they actually listen to our feedback and fix the skills, is not only dodge but they also took some atk speed since absolute reflexes lasts less and it takes more time to use.

Well, the update has already been done and I doubt that they will do another one just to fix the rogue, it would have to be several classes first that do not agree with their changes, before correcting the rogue.

I put the passive 1/4 and I dodge 1/5, because and literally for how the game is, they do not serve me, in pve and pvp I continue well with the stun build, but it bothers me that the trickiest and flurry always fail, also that they last too little.

I tried the dodge on a low level, and it is literally annoying to wait that long CDs. And I had the passive at 2/4, right now I'm thinking about rewarding him with 2/5 dodging that gives me 4% more dodge or frenzy so that they do me less damage in PvE.