LOST my arena weapon!!

Warlion

lost my lvl 17 arena staff from +0 to +1 no sign :( But now i had another already :crazy:

wtf...at least 0 to +1 should be 100% safe without sign :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My former pala and ranger had all items amped from +5 to 6, never saw my items disappearing :lol: , but, they r scammed by now (lol embarrasing), i haven't got any valuable stuff from swamp (lol :facepalm: ) i can only afford to amp my barbs spadone to +1 or 2 :lol: (the spadone i WILL get sooner or later)

• 2 weeks later...

is the same sh**t  :cray: me buy the divine armour cost me 450k up +2 whitout sing and lose  :shok: :mega_shok: sorry for my bad englich me speak spanich :sorry:

Lost Arena stick with sign... just when it got +5, i still had about 20 signs... never did tried this amplified weapon. Sent message to support, of course no answer...

Now i'm using lvl 12 stick until i get the SD, considering people sells for no less than 600k, i have little hope i can get it anytime soon unless i get another SD weapon to trade for it.

So now we say Airgrind is greedy, but what about those keeping weapon in storage until someone goes crazy and spend 100 euros to get that weapon... i've talked with 10 to 15 people that have the weapon... keeping fire power away for nothing, so now the question is what are we doing to deal with the system?            be even more greedier than it i guess....          well :  :bad:

Oh and btw i lost weapon fro +1, so 100% is a myth, this is the third weapon i've lost now, i thought i learned my lesson but now if we can't even count on sign... i think i'm just not gonna amp anymore... bit less dmg, but can't be worse than this awful piece of stick i'm stuck with right now...

• 3 weeks later...

I want tell

something worng about sign

sign can protect item but not 100%

1-12% item still can lost

and in the sign efect tell can protect item form ampliyfi

but they not write 100% safe so beware about that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol its pretty gay that Ive had to buy lv. 17 arena belt three times because it disappeared at +1 > +2. Whaaat?! Now I use sign of imperishability  at +0 cause I lost level 18 equips from +0 > +1

DAFUQ +0>+1  :shok: :shok:

btw I lost one Astrologer Stave and Desert Warderer's Vestments +1>+2 without sign  ;D :facepalm:

DAFUQ +0>+1  :shok: :shok:

btw I lost one Astrologer Stave and Desert Warderer's Vestments +1>+2 without sign  ;D :facepalm:

my friend lost too from +0 to +1  :facepalm:

When I first started playing I lost a +6 weapon while using a sign.  I was so frustrated and if it wasn't for the fact I had 2k mcoins iI never would have played again.  When I sent a support email the douchebag told me I was lying.  IMO aigrind is useless.  Sorry for your loss