LOST my arena weapon!!

Warlion

hi kuzz n everyone.. :shout:

feel so sad when sumting suddenlly lost (amplify) after hard work to earn it...  :cray:

why not u just make its down gred when failed amplify...  :blush:

poor ppl like me will b happy  ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:drinks: war,cheers..i lost my staff few days back.but things going normal now.ya're one of good player in sapphire.hope ya keep things going on.happy future endeavours.. :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Me too....i've lost my full bg set while trying to make it +11...and arena staff at +9... :'( i thought " wow! maybe it's my lucky day :crazy: "....erm....i was a bit wrong :lol: ...

• 4 weeks later...
seriously dude....i lost one of my Cloak of Conqurer...i didn't feel sad about it but somewhat happy...at least i could experince lost things and now i have one free space.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...LOL!!!!in any case having another cloak is NICE!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) ....too bad though...now i cant boast that i have two cloaks of conquerer... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ....

• 2 weeks later...

I personally dont think our weapons should damage, break or decrease with amps. A failed amp should be sufficient.  :(

Aigrind wants more money so they messed it up so you would pay for more MC?  idk?

Lol thats the true meaning of this kind of game , this is not likd dota hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Lol thats the true meaning of this kind of game , this is not likd dota hahaha

I think we all agree that they have the failure rate is still too high. I mean seriously.. how many signs or miricle coins does it take to +10 a weap... $150au in mcoin or more? Too pricy Aigrind.. straight up bs. And they have the nerve to "break" our hard earned weap's... at least dont break those ay.

If u lose your weap with no G.. your screwed  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

helloooooooo.......... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 

same as old story  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

After read through this topic , I m not interested to buy mcoin in order to amplify my sword dmg.I m about to buy mcoin now.but.................

I 'give up my dream , lol .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also experience that

My bladeblast account was lost his +1 Mail of Young Fighter  :unknw:

So i deleted him  :bad:

I think it is caused by a mixture of Sphere II from Quest and a Bought Sphere II :facepalm:

Better delete my account  :search:

o_o

just today i lost my +1 anvetail while trying to amp it :cray: ....... why ????? why??????????????????????????

Because you didn't use signs...

oh this is a risk u take!! and u must be ready to accept the outcome whatever it is.

i lost like 6 arena gears already(not counting the normal stuffs)!! :D and i knew the risk...

it hurts but if u wanna be sure(as in not loosing the item) buy some signs!!!!!

i cant buy m.coin so i use gold to buy all my items.

this game is all about being patient and jump on opportunities

• 1 month later...

gotta have quiet time to use the signs, why they will fail quickly use forever, now use one every 30 seconds, has more chance of working.  :pleasantry:

• 3 weeks later...

does it really works?? :pleasantry:

gotta have quiet time to use the signs, why they will fail quickly use forever, now use one every 30 seconds, has more chance of working.  :pleasantry:

Same with me.. I have paladin lvl 10 i buy an axe and armor jn arena.. But when i amp 4times my armor get lost.. :( so i need to buy a new cheap armor..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aigrind should shut the game down for 1 or 2 day(s) and repair all the bugs and glitches and stuff so people could play normally.

Lol its pretty gay that Ive had to buy lv. 17 arena belt three times because it disappeared at +1 > +2. Whaaat?! Now I use sign of imperishability  at +0 cause I lost level 18 equips from +0 > +1

Lvl 18 at +1  :shok: dam