LOST my arena weapon!!

Warlion

I don't know how many people have a problem with the amp system, but I have a big problem. I spent money to buy tons of arena tickets and have lost 2 arena spadons. I amped both of them to level two without a sign of imperishability. And on the third lvl of amp I used a sign of imperishability with both my spadons. On that third time with the sign for "insurance" they both were LOST. Great joke aigrind. Now where do I find my spadonS at since they are lost. I didn't lose them anywhere. Where are they? Did the magic amp fairy steal them? Did my character forget where he placed them? Why oh why can we lose weapons? If u ask me that is crap!

Thanks for reading. A very unsatisfied gamer.

Its a shame that even with insurance you lose weapon whats the point in buying the sign of Imperishibility it clearly says protection from loss of equipment its a waste of money also.......!!!!

I lost my arena swords amping with signs 1 was +8 & 1 was +7 & then I tried doing again for my +7 with sign & then I lost it. Then went to try my +8 sword lost it too. Signs are suppose to stop it from decreasing & loosing but it doesn't. That's not cool. I want my swords back with the +8 & +7 but idk & don't think I will.

HEY KUZmITCH I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST WAYS TO IMOROVE THE GAME SO EVERYONE WOULD LIKE IT.1.FIX THE SIGN OF IMOPERISHABILITY2)INCREASE THE LOOT PRICE BY 50% OR SOMETHING BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL ITEMS R EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR PLUS GETTING GOLD IS HARD 3)INCREASE PARTY CAPACITY BY 1 AND INCREASE FRIENLD LIST CAPACITY TOO 4) MAKE MIRACLE COINS TRADEABLE SO PLAYERS CAN BUY THEM FROM OTHER PLAYERS WITH GOLD OR ITEM TRADE BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO BUYING MIRACLE COIN, THESE TRADES STILL MAKE YOU GAIN MONEY 5)THE NEW CRYSTALS/RUNES ARE WEAK AND MORE EXPENSIVE,MAKE THEM A LITTLE STRONGER THAN THE OLD ONES WHEN USED ON LVL 15 ITEMS 6)LET PLAYERS BE ABLE TO ENTER GATES OF SHADOWS AGAIN ,EVEN IF THEY GOT THE MIRROR, UNTIL THEY COMPLETE THE QUEST BECAUSE HALF THE PEOPLE GET IT THEN IF THEY DIE THEY CANT HELP THE OTHERS SO THEY ARE DOOMMED 7) REMOVE THE ITEM LOST FROM AMPLIFICATION BECAUSE PEOPLE WORK A LOT TO BUY TH E WEAPON AND THE TICKETS AND THE SPHERES SO IT IS UNFAIR. LEVEL DOWN AND BREAK IS ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY LVL DOWN. ALSO WEAPONS SEEM TO FAIL AND GET LOST A LOT EVEN ON LVL 2 AMPLIFICATION. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.    PLAYERS TELL KUSMOTCH TO SEE THIS POST SO HE DOESNT MISS IT.

BTW, SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK, I USE MY OHONE SO SOMETHING WIERD HAPPENS AND THE CAPS LOCK IS ALWAYS ACTIVATE WHEM DOING A REPLY.   WHAT IS CARMA AND HOW DO I EDIT MY PROFILE, LIKE CHANGE  AME OR AVATAR

T   FORGOT TO ASK:AFTER UPDATE, WILL THERE BE NEW ARENA ITEMS OR SAME. I NEED TO KNOW BCUZ I WANT TO BUY BOOTS. IF THERE ARE NEW ARENA ITEMS OR WEAPONS  I WILL SAVE MY POINTS. PLEASE REPLY KUZMITCH

To add to my previous post. When I did the amplifying I didn't amp all at one time. I amped waited awhile then amped again. Didn't try to amp 3 consecutive times. Some people have better invisible luck statistic than others I guess. I have seen many lvl 7-8 acute Claymore haha.

Me too... With Violet mail of bodyguard for my blade dancer... From start to +1 is ok with sign, +1 to +2 without sign still ok, but the third time i use sign, it's quickly lost... I don't understand it... I heard that who using Sign still sometime lost percentage of effect also, so many start from update, Sign still not work anyway only TICK to spend 59mcoins is better... But there still many ppl use sign and it work... It's a strang thing maybe 50% of ppl use mcoins and 50%more need sign... Oh freak... Maybe someone invited witchcraft...

LOST LOST LOST my BOW

till +3 amplification no problem occurred and then i used sign to keep it safe and

after that 2 failures so i left as it is

and today when i amplified

after 1 success got 2 failures and then :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :shok: :shok: :shok:

bow was gone

so i don't expect that u will return it .......

but you need to fix this problem ASAP :facepalm:

and today when i amplified

after 1 success got 2 failures and then :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :shok: :shok: :shok:

bow was gone

so i don't expect that u will return it .......

but you need to fix this problem ASAP :facepalm:

u used sigh in the last?

Q: why we lose items?

A: cuz then u will spend again ur money for arena tickets and chrystals.

Q: why they do this?

A: cuz admins want money for working like we all.

Q: why u made xstals and runes hidden?

A: cuz if peoples see that new runesvand xstals are weak,then they dont buy anymore.

Q: why xstals and runes expencive?

A: cuz all quit and dont buy.

Q: why so much money for u all ?

A: we wanna buy ferrari.

So all stick in money, soon u have to pay for play.

Q: why we lose items?

A: cuz then u will spend again ur money for arena tickets and chrystals.

Q: why they do this?

A: cuz admins want money for working like we all.

Q: why u made xstals and runes hidden?

A: cuz if peoples see that new runesvand xstals are weak,then they dont buy anymore.

Q: why xstals and runes expencive?

A: cuz all quit and dont buy.

Q: why so much money for u all ?

A: we wanna buy ferrari.

So all stick in money, soon u have to pay for play.

plus a McLAREN, mates  :facepalm: and a new Ducati Motorbike

Lv 16 arena vs with lv 14(available only for rich lv 16)... If lv 16 poor still meet lv 18... As example, my poor Barb lv 14 always meet lv 16 with high item, why i never meet noob lv 16? Another one... My bladedancer since lv 15 to 17, never met lv 14... Cuz i'm just a poor guy and never support by mcoins... So my whole life getting poor, bad luck, sick... But not die... Cuz die it's just a small lesson for poor ppl

I don't really understand my character... I never got dropped from boss even just a little clothe... Since i play warspear about more than half year... I never got even a piece of clothe from boss... Only today... 26 Dec 2011 i got a crystal to amp clothe add +1 for defence :facepalm: what a nice fate... :crazy: who know witchcraft? Pull out the Damned from me :crazy:

wtf? I lost my arena bow! My bow was +4 then i used sign of imperishability+amplify then my wpn was lost!!! Now how in da world am i gonna play? Dat was my only wpn n i spenta a lotta gold on it. Plus i quit arena awhile back. Now tell me WHAT HAPPENS NOW? i used sign n still it got lost!! Pls fix this prob n gimme back my lvl 4 bow. :'( i am Syaoranx.

Devs should be careful, maybe some of these people just lie that they used sign and lost it, but they really just lost it and want it back so bad  :facepalm:

Devs should be careful, maybe some of these people just lie that they used sign and lost it, but they really just lost it and want it back so bad  :facepalm:

u haven't met this problem u SAY we lie :crazy: i wish u soon meet this happen... :crazy: if we lie kuz should come and post that we lied... His update is never wrong,... U must know that BUG always come upon update... And they r also checkin'for it... It's online game, mate! So it's so many many error u could't expected.... I wish aftr new update everything will be fine & no more than 100support issue PER day as after update amplification first day :facepalm: everything should be fair n balanc for all factions.... :lol:

u haven't met this problem u SAY we lie :crazy: i wish u soon meet this happen... :crazy: if we lie kuz should come and post that we lied... His update is never wrong,... U must know that BUG always come upon update... And they r also checkin'for it... It's online game, mate! So it's so many many error u could't expected.... I wish aftr new update everything will be fine & no more than 100support issue PER day as after update amplification first day :facepalm: everything should be fair n balanc for all factions.... :lol:

I'm just saying, cause I could just say I lost 3 of my arena weapons with signs when I didn't even use a sign so shut up i'm not stupid, and I didn't encounter that problem cause I ain't a duckin rich kid like you

I'm just saying, cause I could just say I lost 3 of my arena weapons with signs when I didn't even use a sign so shut up i'm not stupid, and I didn't encounter that problem cause I ain't a duckin rich kid like you

like me? Dont mad... I didnt say im richhh... U cn ask everyone at sapphire, i lost my cc shirt is my first, plus some issue of player, that y im posting here... I jus want to say, so dont be mad

I will be glad if I get refunded with the sign Imperishability of or 5k gold :facepalm:  because this is the message I get:

Опубликованное фото

it mean it insured by sign so its +2, if u didnt use sign, it might goes underground ;D

So basically they say it failed because I used the Sign of Imperishability  :facepalm:

No, It was really gonna fail -1 or get lost ( IDK  :wacko: ) but the Sign of Richness  ;D  Made it safe.. but normally if you didn't use a sign it would've been +4  :facepalm:

No, It was really gonna fail -1 or get lost ( IDK  :wacko: ) but the Sign of Richness  ;D  Made it safe.. but normally if you didn't use a sign it would've been +4  :facepalm:

only -1 :wacko:  .I lost my sharman staff 3 time's even using 20xSign of perishability at +3,+5and+6 :facepalm: , OR maybe it was my bad luck day :fool:

only -1 :wacko:  .I lost my sharman staff 3 time's even using 20xSign of perishability at +3,+5and+6 :facepalm: , OR maybe it was my bad luck day :fool:

IDK, that piece of shit stone is ducked up, it's just used to spam the hell out of rich people  :wacko:

cut your hair... Become bald... Change your habit... Change your gender... You'll be opposite of your nowaday luck Опубликованное фото

Not really. I got it to +2 without the sign and then with the next try, BOOM, it downgraded back to +1. So I didn't want to take a chance. That is my only staff :/

I lost my arena axe lvl2 without sign also my bg helmet at lvl 2Опубликованное фото so its not safe on lvl 2 also Опубликованное фото

I like those Emotes  ;D Where you get them from?  :shok:

cut your hair... Become bald... Change your habit... Change your gender... You'll be opposite of your nowaday luck  :shok:

Better cut off your Ball hair! ;D