Update 3.13 crafting resources

PITØWILSØN

Question

So, thats the update...

But, someone knows how we can get a any resources that Ethereal Catalyst????

Or this can be made after craft level up?? This drops from bosses? What Boss? Or this can be getting by disassembly? Wait answers.. Thx for all  ::)

16 answers to this question

Each 10-15 tower u get 1 lmao if u lucky xD but i agree with devs this should be rare and hard if u wanna get easy use mcoins otherwise wait ur luck like me ^^ u can get tjose dust by boss drop and tower any boss that his lvl more than urs drop them

I been to tower last 2 days and i haven't seen anyone getting this Energy Catalyst. And i am stuck at level 3 Craft. It's so freaking annoying just to get one piece and we have to collected FIVE piece of them.

Neither of Devs replied where it drops apart from just a hint it drops as reward! But Where? And the price at Dealer is crazy.Atleast, make this items available in the miracle shop. :facepalm: I spent all my golds on getting it.It's getting annoying.

Опубликованное фото

I understand that they're supposed to be rare, but the catalysts are WAY too rare. They shouldn't be treated as equipment drops from bosses

The only things that you can find catalyst in it are:

• Additional info about bosses:

Irselnort bosses:

• - Character of any level can get a piece of equipment
  • - Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

• Faction islands bosses:
  • - Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get items.

• Bosses in Labyrinth:
  • - Character of any level can get a piece of equipment
  • - Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.
  • Bosses in Dungeon:
  • - Character of any level can get a Dungeon item
  • Hydra in Norlant:
  • - Character of any level can get a Dungeon/boss item
  • Dissembling items.
For more information, please check this Crafting Central.

Good luck!

Where tower?

Smack dab in the middle of the isle irselnort. Complete the chainless quests then give it a go ( around lvl 13-15 ), but it is advisable to level up a bit first.

And in regards to the topic, give this a go:

LINK: Crafting Central - now in sexy google doc style

Spading is in progress.

Smack dab in the middle of the isle irselnort. Complete the chainless quests then give it a go ( around lvl 13-15 ), but it is advisable to level up a bit first.

And in regards to the topic, give this a go:

LINK: Crafting Central - now in sexy google doc style

Spading is in progress.

I already posted that link bro :blush:  & yes I did ;D , it's faster :tease: .

Mmmmmm,

Ik..lol u didnt add anything but my point is in what way it allows me to craft rare jobs?

Ty anyways. .

Ik..lol u didnt add anything but my point is in what way it allows me to craft rare jobs?

Ty anyways. .

In these craft jobs that have a yellow star.

98948_.jpg

I been to tower last 2 days and i haven't seen anyone getting this Energy Catalyst. And i am stuck at level 3 Craft. It's so freaking annoying just to get one piece and we have to collected FIVE piece of them.

Neither of Devs replied where it drops apart from just a hint it drops as reward! But Where? And the price at Dealer is crazy.Atleast, make this items available in the miracle shop. :facepalm: I spent all my golds on getting it.It's getting annoying.

Annoying.png

thats overpriced like hell

So, thats the update...

But, someone knows how we can get a any resources that Ethereal Catalyst????

Or this can be made after craft level up?? This drops from bosses? What Boss? Or this can be getting by disassembly? Wait answers.. Thx for all  : :)

you can get al catalysts at towers or sometimes at mobs or bosses or lab  :good:  :good: