[2011.12.21] Announcement of update “Warspear Online” 2.6 – Astral Labyrinth

Kuzmitch

Omg 2500 dollars  :facepalm: you kidding me a few more & you would have dell alien ware laptop or pc  >:D as per warspear updates its like this :bomb: can blow up anytime tik tok tik tok .............

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.6, which is scheduled for 28th* of December 2011.

:blush:

Last time I checked its almost the 29th  :blush:

Guys.....  :facepalm:

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.6, which is scheduled for 28th* of December 2011. Players will enjoy the new Astral Labyrinth dungeon and raise their maximum level to 20.

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Read the whole thing next time will yah?

Guys.....

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.6, which is scheduled for 28th* of December 2011. Players will enjoy the new Astral Labyrinth dungeon and raise their maximum level to 20.

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Read the whole thing next time will yah?

I need to find flash game where you can kill Apple again,and again and again.... :)

most big american corps.( like Apple) takes at least 2 week holidays from a few days before christmas to a few days after new years

i know most of yall dont understand this concept but put simple the reason 2.5 got approved fast cuz it was on the list before apple closed for the holidays.

but update 2.6 hit empty desk at apple so apple ppl wont be back till another week at which time aigrind's ppl will b on extended new years break so dont expect update till late january

most big american corps.( like Apple) takes at least 2 week holidays from a few days before christmas to a few days after new years

i know most of yall dont understand this concept but put simple the reason 2.5 got approved fast cuz it was on the list before apple closed for the holidays.

but update 2.6 hit empty desk at apple so apple ppl wont be back till another week at which time aigrind's ppl will b on extended new years break so dont expect update till late january

No!  :cray: So all the excitement was for nothing?  :cray:

It says apple deadline was on 22th December,  it was submited 21st, 8 days holiday after that, so could be any day now.

Im already stacking up on completed quest so when update comes around I turned them in! 8)

If you stacked on INCOMPLETE quests. You may have had a chance of completing them on update. Just as how many many people managed to finish shadows.

On the other hand. If you stack up on COMPLETED quests, the only thing likely to happen is on update, they will disappear and you will have made the effort for nothing.

So... best of luck with your plan :)

not really...kuzz said its fixed..that bug

If you stacked on INCOMPLETE quests. You may have had a chance of completing them on update. Just as how many many people managed to finish shadows.

On the other hand. If you stack up on COMPLETED quests, the only thing likely to happen is on update, they will disappear and you will have made the effort for nothing.

So... best of luck with your plan :)

Unfortunately, Apple still not approved version 2.6 (they had a long Christmas), game even doesn't being reviewed. We will decide how to live with that today. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Unfortunately, Apple still not approved version 2.6 (they had a long Christmas), game even doesn't being reviewed. We will decide how to live with that today. Sorry for any inconvinience.

:( :( so could u atleast release for other phones Pls? or that isnt possible?? Cz the way u saying it looks like itl be in january end... :(

Very nice of you to apologize Kuzz :)

Btw about your signature - The interesting thing about being a president is that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone

Read up on the "watergate scandal" on wiki.

That line would have made sense if it read DICTATOR instead of president.

yes,release for others only and for iphone make autodownload pak option temporary :)

Ya like what was done for the nokia users in a previus update.. Pls :)

Okey i understand.

,будет очень здорово если вы кузьмич решите эту проблему и заупстите обнову до 30 декабря :good: а то если позже то я в таком случае смогу ее оценить не скоро...так как с 31 на 1 я рабоаю,а с 1 по незнаю какое сами понимаете :drinks: :tease: :aggressive: :wacko: :facepalm: :friends: :crazy: :drinks: :mega_shok: ...думаю не один я такой ;D

,будет очень здорово если вы кузьмич решите эту проблему и заупстите обнову до 30 декабря :good: а то если позже то я в таком случае смогу ее оценить не скоро...так как с 31 на 1 я рабоаю,а с 1 по незнаю какое сами понимаете :drinks: :tease: :aggressive: :wacko: :facepalm: :friends: :crazy: :drinks: :mega_shok: ...думаю не один я такой ;D

let me translet, he said he want to eat banana :facepalm: