[2011.12.21] Announcement of update “Warspear Online” 2.6 – Astral Labyrinth

Kuzmitch

thats smart

Rangers are too strong,and add them new attack?

To be good at melee too?

Completely Firstborn faction is overpowered now...

Dual wield(rogue,bd) or long range damage not compare to other classes,like barbarian.

Barbarian is only slow target for others...

So if these skills for elf,barb must have multi-hit.

Btw moon defence still not work i think.

Barbarian need more hp or defense to compare him with other classes.

Barbarian is most weak class now...

Rangers are too strong,and add them new attack?

To be good at melee too?

Completely Firstborn faction is overpowered now...

Dual wield(rogue,bd) or long range damage not compare to other classes,like barbarian.

Barbarian is only slow target for others...

So if these skills for elf,barb must have multi-hit.

Btw moon defence still not work i think.

Barbarian need more hp or defense to compare him with other classes.

Barbarian is most weak class now...

It does not matter if its weakest class coz any rich kid can make it strong my hit against spartans was only 180 with my lvl1 arena axe  :facepalm: so if you got the money you got the strongest character be it barb or druid .........!!!!

It does not matter if its weakest class coz any rich kid can make it strong my hit against spartans was only 180 with my lvl1 arena axe  so if you got the money you got the strongest character be it barb or druid .........!!!!

Lv 1 is practically nothing.

Yes,rich noobs are best.

But i looking for real enemies in game,not waste time with noob,what will use instant respawn plus pots after you killed him.

I think community hate these guys.

These ppl are just funny creatures what just buy game. :)

Many of them are completely unexperienced ,for that only guys what spend big time on game,can only just laught how fool ppl can exist.

Not all but SOME of rich guys are just dumb cowards in game.

Lv 1 is practically nothing.

Yes,rich noobs are best.

But i looking for real enemies in game,not waste time with noob,what will use instant respawn plus pots after you killed him.

I think community hate these guys.

These ppl are just funny creatures what just buy game. :)

Many of them are completely unexperienced ,for that only guys what spend big time on game,can only just laught how fool ppl can exist.

Not all but SOME of rich guys are just dumb cowards in game.

I agree yet its hard too find ppl who don't believe in power but in skill and technique most of the pros and noobs have glowing weapons it all comes down to luck  :)

I think that of I reduce they are balancing him in order that they are strong equally,  :search: the hp of a ranger is very small comparing the barbarian or the bladedancer.  :sorry:

I think that of I reduce they are balancing him in order that they are strong equally,  :search: the hp of a ranger is very small comparing the barbarian or the bladedancer.  :sorry:

Yea, The HP of a ranger is smaller than a BD or Barb, that's how it's suppose to be & even though, a ranger still owns BD & Barb  :facepalm:

Rangers must be with less defence and HP because in every tons of rpg they are weaker in these statistics.

That was funny answer. Ranger can't be tanker.

They re always in in second row in battle.

Bladedancer can be only like a Barbarian.

i like it this way

ranger v barb/bd=ranger win

ranger v druid/shaman=druid/shaman victory

ranger rogue=luck

bd/barb v shaman druid=bd /barb vic

but now any class can beat any....all-superballenced...if u want to kil anyone,,,get better equips with higher amplification...

there is no need to say any class strong or weak...only those who dont know skil use or how to amplify say this now...get higher amplify n u own the game ..trust me...all those who ask for balance r completely farce statements after intro of amplify..

as in any mmorpg...if u spend money ..ur char will be much stronger than those who dont,,,

i like it this way

ranger v barb/bd=ranger win

ranger v druid/shaman=druid/shaman victory

ranger rogue=luck

bd/barb v shaman druid=bd /barb vic

waaa,, 2000% agree :good: ,,

other game use that system too,,

exemple game dota,aoho,seal online, etc

I thought the balance between the classes means, each and every class having a fair chance to win up agance any other class, with good gears and statergies.............

Lol maybe im the one who misstaken

well...i hope they fix sms payments for replenishing mccoins too wit this update :) and return my lost gold as well :)

if not....... :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Yes sms payment is one of your biggest issues at the moment... Imagine how much money you will get from all the countries if the sms payment works  :yahoo:

Yes sms payment is one of your biggest issues at the moment... Imagine how much money you will get from all the countries if the sms payment works  :yahoo:

ofc ill buy alot  ;D

Please add more dq for lvl 14-17, Make more attractive daily quest.... I'm not spending 5 hours killing stuff and hoping they drop the quest item  :facepalm: :facepalm:  just add more killing Daily quest, like for mclan they have 4 quest and they are kill Genie, Kill Kratt, Kill Dinalt, Kill Maraksha and they give like 30 exp, atleast make lvling up more fun.... and I hate it when rich kids just get to buy quest items while we kill monsters and pick up the crap they drop..... Just add more mini-boss & boss dailies or make more fun dailies, It's quite unfair that only lvl 18's get to do the new dailies and the others don't, atleast just make the requirement Must finish Six Shadow's of Berengar.. My char has like 30 dqs now and they all collect this and collect that  :facepalm:

strange but why in the Russian community, all threads are closed and you have not?  :wacko:

Cause Russian Update topic has many post unlike in International Update Topic  ;D  We just at our 10th page  :wacko: I hope you understand English  ;D

Please add more dq for lvl 14-17, Make more attractive daily quest.... I'm not spending 5 hours killing stuff and hoping they drop the quest item  :facepalm: :facepalm:  just add more killing Daily quest, like for mclan they have 4 quest and they are kill Genie, Kill Kratt, Kill Dinalt, Kill Maraksha and they give like 30 exp, atleast make lvling up more fun.... and I hate it when rich kids just get to buy quest items while we kill monsters and pick up the crap they drop..... Just add more mini-boss & boss dailies or make more fun dailies, It's quite unfair that only lvl 18's get to do the new dailies and the others don't, atleast just make the requirement Must finish Six Shadow's of Berengar.. My char has like 30 dqs now and they all collect this and collect that  :facepalm:

^^^^THIS!

Gathering 30 things to get 10 xp is pretty terrible.  I still need 500 xp to hit 17 :/

странно а почему в русском сообществе все темы закрыты а у вас нет??? :wacko:

Потомо что мы РУССКОЕ сообщество... ;)

This time for update, but badly Dev didn't say anything about this late, at least they should say sorry to us for delaying this update cuz something trouble in our system or still waiting for apple store approval. Please don't make us confused and never know the reason of this happen

See how greedy they are,when update new mc items,like arena ticket and ampli set,they made it faster,but how if update bout new level n dungeon ???

Just wait next summer  :crazy: :crazy: :cray: