[2011.12.21] Announcement of update “Warspear Online” 2.6 – Astral Labyrinth

Kuzmitch

The upgrade. For weapons and armor is good but bloody dat don't get me wrong ye it should be hard to upgrade to a 10+ weapon but when upgrading from a level 3+ weapon to a 4+ weapon to with i sign you should not break the wept that is fu*king out of order something. Needs sorting with them sign cause important sick of this now.

I have even message you about this problem with no response in my eyes you don't give a flying fu*k about the players. Of your game and there the ones paying you like i was till you removed. The sms for the united kingdom.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please get this sorted out before you end up just having a few people paying this game

hope you take time to read this

cheers

Hem,

Just wondering if I could be unbanned please?  I didn't break any rule.. just asked if you Kuzmitch could have a discussion with us.

I had fun to read things on forum.. and I really used to like it.

Kuzmitch please forgive me :( :sorry: :sorry:  I'm sorry if I said something wrong.. just wanted to have a discussion nothing else.

And good job with this update, you finally understood what we want.

Merry Xmas to everyone 

@RainbowZ

just lost grinch cape going from level 0 to level 1... wtf what kind of game does this?? :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Hi everyone lv18 at Sapphire... I hav about 300exp till rank, maybe lv18 before updat, so wait for me... I want to enter dungeon with u guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyday listen to pple losing their item is bad for this game

one of my friend lost her bg gloves n boots on lvl 1 amplify

really need to change the percentage of failed in amplify items

some even say they losing item after they use that sign from mshop

hhmm..hope it happen on this update

Knox lost his staff from lvl 7, USING SIGN :facepalm:  Could be a bug?Pay expensive prices for lost items.. :(   But good work in this new update guys, i hope that other usefull items droped from monsters at labyrinth could be signs of imperishability.., and if remove amplify option or lower mc prices to easy pay for all players (Like the old runes and crystals) this update could be the best to save the game and balance newbies/old players and rich/not enough rich to spend 8000mc x item like now ;D   

It just can be without lose items...

Just lower the succeful chance of amplify by level...

For example

1st - 100%

10th - 2,5-3%

ya i agree

Suggestions for the amplification system:

• Miracle Sign of Imperishability sold by MC Shop should increases amplify bonus to sucess at 10%, 20%, 30% ... up to 60%. Higher the chance of success, the more expensive the price of the Sign of Imperishability.
  • Sign of Imperishability should be dropped by level 18 bosses and should increases amplify bonus to sucess at 90%.

Just an outline, open to changes...  :good:

kuzz you have some sreen from new item in this update :unknw: ?

if have show it to us,,i want see that,,and cant waiting 28 des :facepalm:

kuzz you have some sreen from new item in this update :unknw: ?

if have show it to us,,i want see that,,and cant waiting 28 des :facepalm:

Are you blind  :facepalm: check the ss properly the characters are wearing lvl 18 equipments & weapons.....!!!!!

Pls add item drop "sign imperishibillity" from boss to make balance between noob rich ppl with poor oldest players, so old players still can able to amplify with sign due to no SMS payment for mcoins in brunei, philipina, etc.

Are you blind  :facepalm: check the ss properly the characters are wearing lvl 18 equipments & weapons.....!!!!!

you still stupid :facepalm: ,,when you smart :facepalm: ,,

i say screen new item about how much critical new item maybe,,have set bonus or not,how much demage,,etc

im not asking about some view new item :facepalm:

kuzz you have :( ?

Grr.. I count down the days till this update takes effect. I'm still praying for surprise banking system.. I have a feeling its gonna change how the economy works.

you still stupid :facepalm: ,,when you smart :facepalm: ,,

i say screen new item about how much critical new item maybe,,have set bonus or not,how much demage,,etc

im not asking about some view new item :facepalm:

kuzz you have :( ?

I do not want to spoil you, sorry :)

Read around carefully Your nothing special that he would give you a special answer  :facepalm: and if your so smart calculate in your mind the stats :facepalm:

Date of update may change due to when admin wants... Why don't it be so earlier as last update  :( i got about 40exp till lv 18:crazy: i still need about two week to lv up to 19... Sooner the update, the better for us :crazy:

Then make it a skill. Reflex: while induced (like parry), if an hits a ranger, whether the ranger is attacking them or not, the ranger pulls out a dagger for an additional hit. Not strong enoigh to be another power hit though.

thats smart :good: :good: :good: