[2011.12.21] Announcement of update “Warspear Online” 2.6 – Astral Labyrinth

Kuzmitch

Oh great,finely we gonna have a great update  :drinks: :drinks: , hope you guys will balance the classes too :unknw:

and if we got any relif with mcoins, it'll be perfect ::)

Thanks sir just wondering how cool they look

I do not want to spoil you, sorry :)

Oh great,finely we gonna have a great update  :drinks: :drinks: , hope you guys will balance the classes too :unknw:

Balance is the tast we always tune in Warspear Online.

Hmm, one question. The new weapons are available on lv 18 or higher?

The best i think will the lv 20. Because now too... why reached the lv 18?? when one lv 15ppl, who have arena weapon also, and bought some  items from the Shop, easily can kill me ...  :facepalm:

Its not a fair.

that good but if you dont mind please make all the characters power,ability,strength are same.i was wondering why mountain clan very strong than elves.. it is totally unfair..i am saying this on behalf on elves.. same power, same strength, same game, same plan are the successful things..thank you

regard,

sinnerz

Well i saw the ppl happy taht is good....but what happen whit all items amplify????

And look i buy 140 MC and never get....i send mail....but no reply....can u explain taht????

Hmm, one question. The new weapons are available on lv 18 or higher?

The best i think will the lv 20. Because now too... why reached the lv 18?? when one lv 15ppl, who have arena weapon also, and bought some  items from the Shop, easily can kill me ...  :facepalm:

Its not a fair.

i can agrey some what. Cause what i saw is most people stop leveling up at level 16,at the moment once you get to lvl 16 you can use all usefull items so no reson to get lvl 18 by doing those boring dailies,so there should be a worthy reson for players to reach up to highiest lvl which is gonna be lvl 20

Nice one.. seems I`ll be coming back.. (btw love the Satanclaus character, your workmates have sense of humor :) )

Thanks a lot! BTW, other names "Morzzowy" and "Rukosui" is also fun names, but only for Russian-speaking players. But it means nothing, of cause :)

Nice one.. seems I`ll be coming back.. (btw love the Satanclaus character, your workmates have sense of humor :) )

Will that be on forum or the game....!!!!

@kuzmitch thks for info 1 more good question would be I have seen most of the equipment after lvl13 having either receiving or equipping status will it be on this new equipment & will this be on every upcoming new equipment in the future ........?????

are there any new skills in planned development for the current classes, or already made and will be added this update? or only the new classes coming later this year will get them?

As soon as number of players will grow we of cause will tune the prices for MC and items.

maybe you should try reducing the prices of paid features then im sure the number of players will rise.

anyways this update looks good. ::)

will it be able to run on wine at linux again?

i hope so

btw. funny shit all r happy now about the announcement, lets wait and see for how long

new gears = buy new chrystals and runes = replenish coins = waste of money

update looks awesome and all....

but i only got 1 questio that it suprises me nobody has asked yet

will the new drop items have a improved drop rate? or is it like bg wpn drop rates where rogue barb bd's will easly get there wpn and shaman ranger druid only 1 of their weapons drops in 6 months

can i add a few suggestions for skills?

shamans: teleport: takes all mana and all but 1 hp but they can teleport to any town for 100 gold. cooldown: 1 min 30 secs. (cannot be used in battle or while dead)

or

revive: takes 30 mana and revives another player to where they have half health. (cannot use on self only on other player) cooldown: 30 seconds

rogues: new passive skill to where rogues can use one handed axes.

or

smoke bomb: blinds the enemy and makes it where they can still attack but the miss rate increases. mana: 13 cooldown: 15 seconds

barbarians: berserk: takes half health and mana but the attack strength is doubled and block increases cooldown: 1 min 20 secs

or

health reboot: restores 2/3 of health but takes all mana cooldown: 30 seconds

bladedancers: whirlwind: player spins in circles many times damaging enemy for 5 seconds. the damage is equal to 1/3 their attack and increases with skill study. cooldown: 30 seconds mana: 20

or

mana shield: the player summons an invisible aura around them that increases defense. mana: 30 cooldown: 15 seconds

rangers: new passive skill to where they can use dagger in one hand

or

destruction: player places a bomb on the ground that is invisible to enemy that does half attack damage and stuns enemy mana: 50 cooldown: 30 seconds

druids: vines: player summons vines that whip the enemy for a time and damage is 1/15 their normal attack. mana: 28 cooldown: 18 seconds

or

revive: takes 30 mana and revives another player to where they have half health. (cannot use on self only on other player) cooldown: 30 seconds

well thats my suggestions please read them. hope u like them  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

mr. Kuzmitch what a good update. Now i know it is hopeless to ask to revamp the amplification process but please, make  loot prices high again.. That will balance the game i think. Coz those who cannot get miracle coins can now farm many gold.

can i add a few suggestions for skills?

shamans: teleport: takes all mana and all but 1 hp but they can teleport to any town for 100 gold. cooldown: 1 min 30 secs. (cannot be used in battle or while dead)

or

rogues: new passive skill to where rogues can use one handed axes.

or

smoke bomb: blinds the enemy and makes it where they can still attack but the miss rate increases. mana: 13 cooldown: 15 seconds

barbarians: berserk: takes half health and mana but the attack strength is doubled and block increases cooldown: 1 min 20 secs

or

health reboot: restores 2/3 of health but takes all mana cooldown: 30 seconds

bladedancers: whirlwind: player spins in circles many times damaging enemy for 5 seconds. the damage is equal to 1/3 their attack and increases with skill study. cooldown: 30 seconds mana: 20

or

mana shield: the player summons an invisible aura around them that increases defense. mana: 30 cooldown: 15 seconds

rangers: new passive skill to where they can use in one hand

or

destruction: player places a bomb on the ground that is invisible to enemy that does half attack damage and stuns enemy mana: 50 cooldown: 30 seconds

druids: vines: player summons vines that whip the enemy for a time and damage is 1/15 their normal attack. mana: 28 cooldown: 18 seconds

or

well thats my suggestions please read them. hope u like them  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

a point, how can ranger use bow with one hand? Can you do that?

That's right, bladedancer= must know how to spin their blades... Rogue= professional cutthroat... Barbarian= based on their damage and stun for AOE abound them... Ranger= attack speed and accurary increased... Druid= transform to animal and get bonus health, damage or spell vamp... Shaman= ability power

a point, how can ranger use bow with one hand? Can you do that?

i dont mean at same time i mean like they can carry a dagger in one hand

i dont mean at same time i mean like they can carry a dagger in one hand

of course... Ranger use daggers and how the trap work? Trap only hold on enemy's legs in one place but not hold their whole body, so they can attack, i don't think ranger player will use melee  :facepalm:

it was just an idea.... cuz u know how in the movies when the enemy gets close the ranger pulls out a dagger and starts stabbing them ::) ::)

Rogue and ranger are the same... They are fighter that focus on speed, damage, and accurary... But see that rogue got high dodge, stealth, and accurary reduction while ranger has only KNOCK enemy back, trap and other based on their ARROW... So ranger is weaker than rogue. And if ranger got dagger, how to make scatter shot? It'll call scattet kick then Ranger will try to catch up their enemy... So i think ranger use only BOW is better, they just SIT and aim the target and shot, when enemy reached ranger, then just use scatter, when they back just use trap... Is that better than scratching by EZIO's hands knives?...

the new sets of items is gonna piss off people who wasted alot of mc to amp there old set lol

Looks nice otherwise,  hope there is some class change to ranger and rogue, and the dungeons are very hard so noobs will have very hard time.

Excellent point. I can only imagine :D

To kuzz n devs, try to fix amplify process. I may not try amplify my equipment and weapon till now. But from what i see in this forum, many ppl complain about their losing weapon n equipment even using sign also decrease the fail percentage of each level amplify process so we wont waste so much money. Imagine with every leveling up means we need new weapon n equipment and with every new weapon n equipment we need to enchant rune n crystal also amplify again.

So my point is lower the enchant rune n crystal item prices also lower the sphere n sign prices, fix losing weapon when we amplify using sign. Lower the fail percentage of every level amplify.

Thx.

Rogue and ranger are the same... They are fighter that focus on speed, damage, and accurary... But see that rogue got high dodge, stealth, and accurary reduction while ranger has only KNOCK enemy back, trap and other based on their ARROW... So ranger is weaker than rogue. And if ranger got dagger, how to make scatter shot? It'll call scattet kick then Ranger will try to catch up their enemy... So i think ranger use only BOW is better, they just SIT and aim the target and shot, when enemy reached ranger, then just use scatter, when they back just use trap... Is that better than scratching by EZIO's hands knives?...

it was just a suggestion bro calm down  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: