[2011.12.21] Announcement of update “Warspear Online” 2.6 – Astral Labyrinth

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.6, which is scheduled for 28th* of December 2011. Players will enjoy the new Astral Labyrinth dungeon and raise their maximum level to 20.

Delicate balance established on the Irselnort after the opening of Hidden Sanctuary is being threatened again. Legion and the Sentinels are on the verge of a new discovery! The appearance in the Grey Mountains of the mysterious portals should shed the light on one of the greatest mysteries of Berengar. What a powerful magician opens a thousand years ago, when he learned the wisdom of the White Wanderer? Spirit of Berengar calling for the strongest warriors of the Firstborn and Mountain Clans again. This brave spirits have to go in a mysterious labyrinth, lying in the middle of the boundless emptiness of Astral. Many centuries no-one stepped there. But now the time has come. What awaits on the other side of the ancient portals? Very soon there will be one less mystery at the Ash Coast...

Achieve the 20th level!

To take part in the severe trials and deadly battles you should not only be strong and courageous. Upon reaching level 20 you will get 2 points for the distribution of skills and you can participate in rated Arena battles for 19-20 level players.

Deep Astral Labyrinth dungeon

Astral Labyrinth is the dungeon with increased complexity for 18-20 level players. We have designed it that the complexity of this dungeon is made for experienced players.

In this dungeon you will find:

• 13 bosses with 18-22 level of complexity with 17-18 level gear drop. In addition all  creatures in dungeon will drop useful items for all players.
  • Two full sets of armor and weapons for all classes.
  • Daily quests in the dungeon to gain experience. At the 18th level 3 quests are available and 7 quests on 19th level.
  • Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

A more detailed description of the update is waiting for you on launch day. Stay with us!

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Will there be a level requirement to enter the dugeon? What about Mc and Elves? Will they have seperate dugeons or they have to fight for it? cause elves will outnumber us all  :wacko:

pls, no cry on this topic and, congrats aigrind, finally u did something for us, maybe with this update u see results and discover the best option of get money isnt focus on it and yes focus on make something "funny" for the players do together, congratulations.

the new sets of items is gonna piss off people who wasted alot of mc to amp there old set lol

Looks nice otherwise,  hope there is some class change to ranger and rogue, and the dungeons are very hard so noobs will have very hard time.

I see new gear all those guys who wasted money lvling up old gear will have to shed more money on new items no new skills  hmmmm wonder if it could get back the old players.......!!!!!!

the new sets of items is gonna piss off people who wasted alot of mc to amp there old set lol

Looks nice otherwise,  hope there is some class change to ranger and rogue, and the dungeons are very hard so noobs will have very hard time.

NEW WEAPONS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  poor people who tried to get +10  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fortunately I hvnt spend my money for that amplify.. :lol:

A great correction update after the last update

at least more fun will come

I love the new rogue armor set ;D

Looks preety cool

And the boss,wow look awesome

hahaa..

nice job after all :drinks:

Will there be a level requirement to enter the dugeon? What about Mc and Elves? Will they have seperate dugeons or they have to fight for it? cause elves will outnumber us all  :wacko:

1. No limit, but quests will be available from 18th level. You also have to finish "Berengar's six shadows".

2. It is one dungeon. And yes, there will be separate entrance for MC and Elves, but there will be "shared" bosses for both factions in the central part of the Astral Labyrinth.

1. No limit, but quests will be available from 18th level. You also have to finish "Berengar's six shadows".

2. It is one dungeon. And yes, there will be separate entrance for MC and Elves, but there will be "shared" bosses for both factions in the central part of the Astral Labyrinth.

thanks for answer, Oh well, if we must war we must war just like grinch  ;D

are you allowed to say if the amplification system will be changed in anyway?  because this system has made alot of people quit and heavy mc  spenders frustrated with repeated fail, it is a negative to the game , not one person has expressed a like towards it and has ruined total balance of the game.

the people in charge of the pricing are really messing up this game, for a Mobile 2D game to be way more expensive than wow (to get the full content of the game) is not right.

only i smell a trick here? release amplify system -> wait for people to spend a lot of coins -> release an update with new armours two weeks after good luck for those who already spent a lot of coins :lol:.

btw. Merry Christmas for all those who celebrate!

Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

u mean we have to collect dark magic ressistance runes?

I do not know answer at this question.

by which i mean, lowering of mc price for the insurance, or lower the failer rate, because many people are angry with this, russian players and english from reading the forums.

A much awaited update! Thank you Mr. Kuzmitch and team... I think we should frget about the past for a while and celebrate on this new achievement... Salute to aigrind! Just hope we players and the admins get along better to make it enjoyable for both! Thank you -Zetta

How long all this player gonna be happy kuzz? I bet this game still be battle of the riches... Btw until now still no rply from hardworking support team im planning to give mc shop items to my friend when I get the coins I bought 1 week ago.

only i smell a trick here? release amplify system -> wait for people to spend a lot of coins -> release an update with new armours two weeks after good luck for those who already spent a lot of coins :lol:.

No, we wanted to include this dungeon in 2.5 but found some problems with testing so we made a decision to move it to the next update. But we really want to release this update in December, because here in Russia we have a very long New-year holidays, so if it is not released in December then only late January.

Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.

u mean we have to collect dark magic ressistance runes?

No, it will be bonus on Items.

by which i mean, lowering of mc price for the insurance, or lower the failer rate, because many people are angry with this, russian players and english from reading the forums.

As soon as number of players will grow we of cause will tune the prices for MC and items.